Designers » M » « Groups

Mercedes Benz Club Extreme Mercedes-Benz for men

Mercedes Benz Club Extreme Mercedes-Benz for men
dislike

leather
Mercedes Benz Club Extreme Mercedes-Benz for men Pictures Mercedes Benz Club Extreme Mercedes-Benz for men Pictures

Mercedes Benz CLUB edition from 2013 has received its successors and versions: Club Extreme and Club Fresh, which arrive in sale in 2016. Club Extreme was announced as a more intense version of the original, while Club Fresh is aimed at those who prefer lighter and refreshing fragrances. Both fragrances are signed by perfumer Olivier Cresp.

The dynamic, deeper and more intense composition of CLUB EXTREME is characteristic for a blend of woody-oriental aromas embellished with masculine leather notes. The composition opens with bergamot, mandarin and lotus flower, illuminating delicately the warm and intense flavors of amber, leather and sandalwood in the base. The base contributes to intensity and depth, thanks to patchouli, dry wood and musk.

New fragrances Club Fresh and Club Extreme repeat futuristic design of Mercedes Benz Club, notwithstanding that Club Fresh is created in bluish shades of metal shield, while the color of Club Extreme is dark grey metal shade. The fragrances will be available as 50 and 100ml Eau de Toilette. Mercedes Benz Club Extreme was launched in 2015.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Lotus

Amber Leather Sandalwood

Patchouli Woodsy Notes Musk

Mercedes Benz Club Extreme Fragrance Reviews

Taghi
Taghi

I smell leather, patchouli, bergamot and amber
very nice, classy and masculine, suitable for formal occasions, but I have to say that performance is not top
I had 3 to 4 hours longevity on my skin (about 12-20 hours on fabric) and average sillage.
don't blind buy, I think this is kind of smell that would be intolerable for some people.
in conclusion, even though I like the scent a lot, but despite the price, I'll pass.
cheers.

سلام
بوی چرم،پاچولی ، مرکبات و عنبر رو به وضوح احساس کردم... اولش شبیه بوی یه چیز خوردنیه ... مثل بستنی کاکائویی با یه ته بوی مرکباتی خفیف... کم کم جا می افته و نت اصلی میاد.
بوی خیلی باکلاس ، مردانه و دلنشین داره که بیشتر رسمی میزنه ، فقط ماندگاری و پخشش کاملا متوسطه
حدود سه چهار ساعت روی پوست من دوام آورد. حدود 12-20 ساعت روی پارچه و پخشش هم متوسط بود.
بدون تست نخرید ... به نظرم از نوع بوهاییه که ممکنه باعث سردرد یا حالت تهوع بشه.
در مجموع بوش عالیه ، ولی با توجه به قیمت و عملکرد به نظر من ارزش خرید نداره.
موفق باشید.

RIKO YUSHARDI RATAM
RIKO YUSHARDI RATAM

Although I bought this with very less info, I'm very pleased and satisfied for the fragrance.

I think the longevity is long lasting.
When I sprayed on my cloth at night, it stayed until morning 8 AM. Seems like 8-10 hours.

I don't know if others can detect the scent. Maybe must spray more than 4 times.

Endymion

I remember now! It's a 99% copy of Givenchy Play Intense! Yeah, I know...

groover
groover

I like this one, it does smell a bit like
mercedes intense blended with another one,
i just cant remember who, but like Endymion said
this i have smelled before not to long ago, I cant
figure out who it was, but anyway i like it a lot it
has a spicy and balsamic feeling.

Endymion

It smells 99% exactly like... which other new male perfume? Please, help me to find out! :) I just can't remember.

lovescully
lovescully

After a very brief citrus start, amber, sandalwood and patchouli are the main stars of this show. The supporting players are the musk, wood notes and a very soft leather accord, that is more suede than actual leather.

It's a very pleasant oriental woody composition that is like a combination of some of this house's earlier work. I get some resemblance with the base of Mercedes-Benz Le Parfum and also find it contains some similarity to the sweetness of Mercedes Benz Club's Addictive Oriental and the spicyness of Infinite Spicy (the 1st and last also by perfumer Olivier Cresp). It also gets points for at least being a good performer in the longevity and projection stakes.

I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this sits on my skin. It's much nicer than the original Mercedes Benz Club which I found to be too screechy, sharp and a bit plastic.

While it certainly won't shake the world with its arrival, this is a really pleasant and very well put together fragrance from the house of Mercedes Benz.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz Club Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz Club Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mercedes Benz Club Extreme by Mercedes-Benz. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mercedes Benz Club Extreme by Mercedes-Benz represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Yves Saint Laurent M7 Christian Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Eau de Parfum Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo Carolina Herrera CH Men Prive Gucci Gucci pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Salvatore Ferragamo Hermes Eau de Rhubarbe Ecarlate Prada Luna Rossa Sport Christian Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum Tom Ford Tom Ford for Men Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum Comme des Garcons Wonderwood Christian Dior Fahrenheit Cologne Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Cologne Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Ultime Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Fraiche Tom Ford Oud Wood Mugler A*Men Pure Malt