Designers » M » Woody Spicy « Groups

Mercedes Benz Sport Mercedes-Benz for men

Mercedes Benz Sport Mercedes-Benz for men
dislike

Mercedes Benz Sport by Mercedes-Benz is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Mercedes Benz Sport was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot, galbanum and neroli; middle notes are nutmeg, violet and black pepper; base notes are cedar and patchouli.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Galbanum Neroli

Nutmeg Violet Black Pepper

Cedar Patchouli

Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes Benz Sport Fragrance Reviews

FatFragHead
FatFragHead

Just opened my box. This starts off with a strong pepper smell then quickly changes into citrus, then neroli, violet, and finally slight wood. At this time this fragrance is just ok. I bought it blindly and wouldnt have purchased it if I would have tested it prior to. I will revisit this and hopefully can update my review with a more enthusiastic review because I am a fan of Olivier Cresp's work. As, I am writing this what seemed to be a quiet scent is giving me more citrus and neroli. I hope this unfolds to be a good warm weather scent. Happy Sniffing.

Jackom
Jackom

The perfume is nice but nowadays we can never be sure its really O. Cresp behind the creation...

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

A younger and refreshing version of the traditional.
Opens crisp and clean with a citrus chord, i believe with bergamot and neroli, discreet this touch of clean floral white tone, giving a '' softened '' in this citrus opening.
The heart that dna of Mercedez appears at the touch of violet, it brings me a little that all to a lavender, very linear set, and in the line with Prada Luna Rossa has some similarity, good and decent.

Rating: 7,5-8 / 10

antonpan
antonpan

This one is very close to the regular Mercedes Benz edt. A bit fresher, just a bit more citrusy. However, the violet-y dry downs smell practically the same. Elegant and modern.

tomusiovy
tomusiovy

Basically this parfume is just a refreshed version of Mercedes-Benz for men. An immense citrus note perfectly matches floral-powder sub-notes. "Sport" is an adequate name for this fragrence. It' perfect for a day use, but it may also suit the nightly events. "Sport" version seems to be more delicate and tenous. Stays on skin circa 4h and projection is rather light. I would totally recommend this fragrance. Overall: 7/10

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mercedes Benz Sport by Mercedes-Benz. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mercedes Benz Sport by Mercedes-Benz represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz Intense Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Hermes Terre d'Hermes Loewe Solo Loewe Christian Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Lalique Hommage a L'Homme Bvlgari Aqva Amara Christian Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Frozen Cologne Rochas Rochas Man Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Chanel Allure Homme Sport Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Versace Versace Pour Homme Christian Dior Fahrenheit Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Davidoff Zino Davidoff Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him