Designers » M » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Island Very Bali Michael Kors for women
dislike

marine
Island Very Bali Michael Kors for women Pictures

Michael Kors Island Very Bali is a fragrant escape to exotic Bali Island. The fragrance contains notes of rose, jasmine, musk, dry wood, pampel wood and ocean accord. Available as 50 ml EDP.

Island Very Bali was launched in 2011.

Jasmine Rose Sea water Woodsy Notes Musk

Island Very Bali Fragrance Reviews

audreyt1984
audreyt1984

Thumbs down for this one... I am not impressed at all. It is NOTHING like Cool water, I feel no aquatic vibes at all in this scent. It smells very cheap for such an expensive scent and I expected more from Michael Kors. It is sour, harsh, just not for me I guess. If you like aquatic scents like Into the blue by Escada, Cool water by Davidoff, Acqua di Gioia by Armani, it is NOTHING like that. It is like a rotten version of I love love by Moschino, which I love by the way, but in a rotten formula!!

dgus82
dgus82

I want to try this island flanker anyone have this let me know. Its soo hard to find without paying an arm and a leg.

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

Smells like the ocean....very nice, and good staying power. However, I do agree with some other reviewers who think that this really can be named after any island. As someone who has been to Bali a few times, I would've liked to see frangipani and incense listed in the notes. Then it actually would've been unique to Bali, in my opinion.

Debshee
Debshee

I really love the top notes even though it's all listed together here. I does change on my skin and I don't like it as well so I put it on my clothes. But even then, after 2-3 hours, I can't smell it even if I press my nose where it was sprayed. I'll never buy it for that reason.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I like this one....its not offensive and its quite pretty. I like his shoes, purses, clothes and most of his perfumes. You really can't go wrong with Michael kors.

I've never been to Bali, though I know many people who have, including my parents who chose to fly there for their honeymoon many years ago.

Like all of the Island flankers, Very Bali is also very fresh and aquatic. While these types of fragrances aren't really my cup of tea, I do enjoy smelling Very Bali even though I'd probably never wear it or buy myself a bottle.

The jasmine note in this fragrance is very soapy and crisp, further complimented by a strong marine accord. The composition is surprisingly lacking in citrus accords, instead drawing focus to an interesting blend of fresh, airy florals and cooling salt water.

Its freshness alludes to a tropical destination, however I also think that Very Bali smells a little bit like sheets fresh from the dryer, particularly towards the drydown. The base notes are an interesting and rather potent mixture of white musk, woods, freesia and sea water.

I'm really impressed with this perfume's sillage and longevity. It's a relatively new fragrance that has a lot of devoted fans already. I think I actually prefer Very Bali to the original Island. I quite like Michael Kors' approach to this Island series, and I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Upon first spritz, it's intense white floral (jasmine) with a faint oceanic note (similar to "Cool Water"). After a few minutes the oceanic note fades and jasmine really begins to bloom. After 30 minutes passes, the entire fragrance morphs into a soapy tone. The soapy tone in this is reminiscent of "Clean Shower Fresh." Perhaps it is my skin that makes this scent soapy, but it becomes only a jasmine infused expensive soap and remains linear. The soapy note began to bother my sinuses. I had to wash it off of my wrist after an hour!

carolinedb
carolinedb

I don't know much about Bali, so I can't comment on the perfume's name. I smelled it on one of those paper samples in an Ulta catalogue and loved it, so I had to check it out in store. When I first sprayed it, I didn't like it, but once I gave it a chance to settle on my skin, it had a wonderful, clean, refreshing, sweet, but lightly musky fragrance to it. About a few hours in, the scent does become a bit soapy, but not in an unpleasant way. I also think the bottle is beautiful.

This is my most complimented perfume. I can't wear it out of the house without someone asking me what I am wearing. I like that it is a limited edition and makes me feel a bit more unique. :)

kasslee
kasslee

This is a very pretty, feminine scent, its smells to me just like I am sitting beneath a tree full of flowers, with a light summer breeze in the air.
I've been to Bali, and what I noticed most was the smell of incense, not so much 'floral'.
This could really be any 'island', but I love the concept.

TBWood
TBWood

I love it! It reminds me of a relaxing day on a beautiful beach. I got it for Christmas and it's become my new favorite!

Ditto25
Ditto25

I like this! It is a sweet, fruity, floral tropical scent. I wear it now even though it may be more appropriate for Spring/Summer. I am not familiar with the Michael Kors fragrance line, this is my first and I can't wait to see what the others are like. The bottle isn't very impressive. I wish it had SOMETHING prettier about it, but that is my only complaint.

atiet97
atiet97

Hmmm...I'm from Indonesia, where Bali is located. Although I mostly visit Bali for work, I think one important note that is so significant to Bali, is missing and not included in the mixture. And as far as I've experienced, Bali is all about frangipani.

Well anyway..., I'm still curious about how the perfumer perceived, captured and put Bali in a bottle.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michael Kors Island Very Bali fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Michael Kors Island Very Bali, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Island Very Bali by Michael Kors. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Island Very Bali by Michael Kors represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.