Designers » M » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau Fraîche Molinard for women and men

Eau Fraîche Molinard for women and men
dislike

Eau Fraîche Molinard for women and men Pictures

Eau Fraîche by Molinard is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Eau Fraîche was launched in 1992. The fragrance features citruses, mint and vetiver.

Citruses Mint Vetiver

Aqua Classica di Parma
Eau de Courreges

Eau Fraîche Fragrance Reviews

catpower
catpower

on me it opens up with a generic sweet lemony smell and after five minutes i can only smell soap...a very powdery soap and after abt 30 minutes...nothing, a let down from this house which i actually like a lot

Mary-Jayne
Mary-Jayne

Very fresh and light, smells like a cologne to me, with the citrus, vetiver and mint. Very clean smelling, lovely on a hot day (of which we have about 3 a year)the notes blending together well to create a rounded, smooth and fresh scent. This reminds me of a very light version of Borsari Aqua classica di parma (although when I checked in the database my bottle looks slightly different, so I am not sure if its the same one). Works well for men or women in my opinion. Nice, everyday smell for hot weather or close confines. Fresh.

nathalie_soleil
nathalie_soleil

I like this fragrance when I just spray it but it turns out to be quite masculin in the dry down.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molinard Eau Fraîche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Molinard Eau Fraîche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Fraîche by Molinard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Fraîche by Molinard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Annick Goutal Heure Exquise Parfum d`Empire Wazamba Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Bvlgari Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert Extreme Tom Ford Amber Absolute Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule Serge Lutens Arabie Serge Lutens Bas de Soie Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noire Pour Femme Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Serge Lutens Jeux de Peau Rochas Eau de Rochas Laboratorio Olfattivo Alkemi