Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Heliotrope Molinard for women
dislike

almond
Heliotrope Molinard for women Pictures

Heliotrope by Molinard is a Floral fragrance for women. Heliotrope was launched in 1849. The fragrance features heliotrope.

Heliotrope

Heliotrope Fragrance Reviews

moment
moment

It's a sublime heliotrope. Absolutely wonderful! Everything that heliotrope is. I adore it. It's so romantic and elegant and sophisticated. So lovely, delicious creamy soft sweet almond cream and fresh garden too. Beautiful! It's one of my top favourite perfumes. And the bottle and box are so stunningly beautiful. Magnificent.

NightNymph
NightNymph

if anyone has a small sample of this available to swap, please pm me. thanks!

Sharks
Sharks

This fragrance started off on me with a very screechy white musk and then it mellowed into a clean cotton type scent. I do not smell any heliotrope to speak of, but it is a pleasant scent nonetheless.

kl99
kl99

This Heliotrope smell very close to a concentrated version of the scent that caracterise NIVEA Creme, the classic traditional white dense moisturizer into the metal blue circular box.

Molinard relauch this fragrance in 1993 I suppose, I bought it (that year directly to Molinard in Grasse and togheter with Orange Cannelle) for that comfortable, lulling sensation and perfume of cleaness and protection.

It is lovely, romantic, bit vintage/old fahion, but so old to be almost new.
Very 800s style actually. It makes me think to a Greenhouse Nouveau style. Those in glass and metal. Full of delicate plants.
I have a real flower heliotrope, smells like light green vanilla. Nothing to share with this creation that is more abstract, not similar at all to Heliotrope by Piver or the Etro one, not such vanilline style.
Warm and fresh, this Molinard smell like talc, cotton, linen, and iris, also a bit metallic, bit dark/bitter. Smooth, sophisticated, unusual and weird somehow.

Perfect after a shower in the evening, in late spring, reading a book on the porch, waiting, without anxiety, maybe someone who will.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molinard Heliotrope fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Molinard Heliotrope, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Heliotrope by Molinard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Heliotrope by Molinard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L.T. Piver Heliotrope Blanc Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Hermes 24 Faubourg Maison Martin Margiela Lipstick On Serge Lutens Clair de Musc Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Laura Ashley Dilys Jennifer Lopez Glow Hermes Eau des Merveilles Christian Dior Poison Tendre Etro Heliotrope Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Nivea Nivea Eau de Toilette Lise Watier Neiges Molinard Habanita Chloe Love Mariah Carey M Givenchy Amarige Mariage Diptyque Do Son