Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Jasmin Molinard for women

Jasmin Molinard for women
dislike

Jasmin by Molinard is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Jasmin was launched in 2015. Top notes are jasmine and lemon; middle notes are rose, carnation and orange blossom; base notes are white musk and sandalwood.

Jasmine Lemon

Rose Carnation Orange Blossom

White Musk Sandalwood

Jasmin
Edwardian Bouquet

Jasmin Fragrance Reviews

CeeLeeBee
CeeLeeBee

I agree with EmmaSmells. I ordered a sample of Molinard Jasmin this week, and I was so looking forward to it because of the comparisons to TF's Jasmin Rouge. This is absolutely nothing like JR, except for the jasmine. In JR, the jasmine is backed by this warm, softly spicy, vaguely animalic base, and the ylang ylang brings out the warmth and creaminess in the jasmine. Molinard's Jasmin is just fancy soap at grandma's house - jasmine is there, for sure, but it's thin and after about an hour and a half it's gone.

EmmaSmells
EmmaSmells

As a jasmine lover, I thought this would be my holy grail, but it's just jasmine granny-splash.

It's nothing like Lush's 'Lust' which others have suggested as Lust has a golden syrupy sweetness from the seductive jasmine, but this has an a muskier more aquatic floral with a slight vintage vibe which reminds me of Floris's 'Edwardian Bouquet'.

I don't see the similarities to TF's 'Jasmin Rouge' either. Just because they all predominantly have jasmine as a note, doesn't mean they will smell related.

Bottom line: granny-splash jasmine

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

A new jasmine love! Oh, what a beauty this fragrance is, not to mention the stunning glass bottle in its audacious vibrancy.

This truly is comparable to Tom Ford's Jasmin Rouge. I used to own a bottle of TFJR but rehomed it as it lasted barely an hour on my skin and was rather green and transparent; verified authentic, but it just didn't perform well on me.

But this... Molinard Jasmin, which I read as clean, heady jasmine sambac tinged with a honeyed fruit and tea undertone, is very similar in scent; even slightly spicy with the presence of brisk carnation. Rose and orange blossom are very secondary but add well blended sophistication and depth. Lemon brings balance and life without any obvious harsh citrus.

I feel this is fuller, richer, and has the same silky classiness of Acqua di Parma's Gelsomino Nobile which I attribute to the orange blossom, something that TFJR lacked. Perhaps this is where reviewers are finding Molinard Jasmin vintage like, but it translates as very polished, vibrant and modern to me. Bold, brave and sexy.

Yes, the same boldness of Lush Lust in contrast to Serge Lutens A La Nuit's sweet honeyed innocence. Clean, yet with a good measure of indole. Warm and enveloping with a subtle anchor of sandalwood and musk, but finishing as glassy and luminous. Incredibly voluptuous and full bodied. Rrrrrrraaaoow!

Sillage and longevity are fantastic. This ravishing bottle of straight up floral courage is devastatingly essential for jasmine lovers.

Ede97005
Ede97005

Bought this while on special at Anthropologie! This is a beautiful, and very heady jasmine. At the same times there is a freshness and rosy warmth in the dry down of the scent. I w agree that this does remind one of Jasmine Rouge (will need to recheck the review of that one) but for me this is closer to Rodin's signature scent, but with a rosier dry down. Compared to Lush's Lust, this one is 'cleaner' and not as earthy- and lasts longer on skin and clothing. Expect this scent to perform beautifully in summer heat- it leaves a beautiful sillage without overwhelming.

SO- if you like Rodin's signature scent, or Lust's Lush, but want something a bit more elegant and fresher, please try to get your hands on this. At the bargain price I got tis it was a steal; at $69 for a full bottle it is still an amazing, long lasting bargain.

nerolette
nerolette

I adore the heady intensity of Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge and this is the first Jasmine perfume I've found that could possibly match that (at a MUCH better price point).

nakedcity
nakedcity

Tried this in Anthropology today, it's a very spicy and deep jasmine, very similar in character to Bruno Acampora Jasmin oil. The carnation is at the center of the composition, lending it an almost vintage vibe. If you can't afford the BA, this very competent creation with its cute bottle will only set you back $65. Well done, Molinard!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molinard Jasmin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Molinard Jasmin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jasmin by Molinard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jasmin by Molinard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.