Designers » M » Floral Green « Groups

Muguet Molinard for women
dislike

soapy
Muguet Molinard for women Pictures

Muguet by Molinard is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Muguet was launched in 1994. Top note is lily-of-the-valley; middle notes are jasmine, green notes, watery notes and lilac; base note is sandalwood.

Lily-of-the-Valley

Jasmine Green Notes Watery Notes Lilac

Sandalwood

Muguet 2012
Muguet

Muguet Fragrance Reviews

SelenaSerena
SelenaSerena

Fantastic LOTV! I'm in love with its sweet trail and dead on representation of this forest beauty despite the fact the lily of the valley can only be synthesized.

Smellyfaerie
Smellyfaerie

Molinard Les Fleurs Muguet is a lovely spring scent. A green-soapy take on lily-of-the valley with lilac. Fortunately, the aquatic notes are not too pronounced on this one. It is a clean and uncomplicated scent, which remains mostly linear throughout the dry down.

Would I recommend this one? Probably yes... as I said, it is a good scent. I received mine in a swap and I surely enjoy wearing it. But I'm not sure if I would have purchased it myself, since the longevity is poor, in my opinion. Still, a very nice scent with a good projection, if you don't mind reapplying when needed.

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

Lovely take on lily of the valley. It's a little sweeter than Muguet les Fleurs de Provence, I get more of the jasmine and lilac notes, with the finish being more powdery - but it remains a lily of the valley fragrance throughout. Longevity and sillage are quite good. It's less 'green' than most muguet fragrances, I'd recommend it to those who like a sweeter scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molinard Muguet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Molinard Muguet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Muguet by Molinard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Muguet by Molinard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle En Passant Yves Rocher Secret d`Essences Neroli Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger Gucci Envy Guerlain Vol de Nuit Guerlain L'Heure Bleue L`Artisan Parfumeur L’Ete en Douce Pacifica French Lilac Fresh Fresh Life Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Hermes Jour d'Hermes Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Original Kenzo Parfum d`Ete Molinard Jasmin Christian Dior Diorissimo Stella McCartney Stella in Two Peony Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Lancome O de Lancome Weil Bambou Yves Rocher Chevrefeuille