Designers » M » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Vanille Molinard for women and men

Vanille Molinard for women and men
dislike

I have it: 3 I want it: 6

Vanille by Molinard is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. Vanille was launched in 2015. The fragrance features vanilla and vanilla pod.

Vanilla Vanilla Pod

El Born

Vanille Fragrance Reviews

Neckromancer
Neckromancer

Interesting scent. It's a good plain-ish vanilla, but it's not perfect. When you smell it close up, it smells a bit like black/burnt rubber. It's not that it's watery/bitter like cheap vanilla scents, but it smells like a particular type of plastic or even asphalt. Other things I'd compare it to is burnt candle wicks or the black Mr.Sketch scented marker. I wouldn't call it a powdery vanilla though. From far away, it smells a little like a vanilla candle...it's quite gourmand, but not cloying. I think I might be a little anosmic to it actually, but I'm a little anosmic to Hypnotic Poison as well, and from what I've heard, Hypnotic Poison is cloying to many others.

Edit: Ooh, this actually is pretty long lasting, but sillage is not the best. It does become more powdery as is dries down, but in a sweet, non-irritating way. I enjoy it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molinard Vanille fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Molinard Vanille, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanille by Molinard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanille by Molinard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Vanilla
Chopard Casmir Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Amber Nude Jil Sander Sensations Mugler Innocent Secret Escada Escada Magnetism Grassroots World Of Your Own Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Spice Molinard Vanille Fraicheur Ayala Moriel Film Noir Yves Rocher Ode a L'amour Tendrement Intelligent Nutrients Seductive