Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Love de Toi Morgan for women
dislike

cherry
sour

Love de Toi by Morgan is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Love de Toi was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Dorothee Piot. Top notes are orange, pink pepper, mandarin orange, green apple and raspberry; middle notes are tiare flower, gardenia, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose and red apple; base notes are sandalwood, musk and cherry.

Orange Pink Pepper Mandarin Orange Green Apple Raspberry

Incanto Dream

Love de Toi Fragrance Reviews

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

Very fruity, very cute, very playful and very girly. It's sweet but not tooth-achingly. I really like it! I can't tell which particular fruit I'm smelling, but I keep envisioning a fruit bowl loaded with extra strawberries. However, it is a bit perfume-y
There's also a slight tart bite that keeps it from being plain sugar coated fruit--maybe from the citrus? I'm pretty sure I smell the cherries, too. It has that candied feel but there's definitely a freshness that softens out the edges. I even detect a slight dose of vanilla base in the dry down. Did I mention there's also some floral goodness going on? Well there is.
Luckily there's no dirty musky undertone anywhere to be found.
This was a total score! Perfect buy for summer.
Longevity is great, I could still smell it on my skin after a shower. Projection seems to be fairly decent as well.

MiaGia
MiaGia

Super delicious fragrance. Sweet and fruity, very girly, innocent, fun. Smells like raspberries with something I cannot define... some vanilla... hard to say. Whatever it is makes you feel girly, sweet, young and cute.

Get a lot of complements.

Got this perfume for the first time over 9 years ago in the UK. Didn't see it in the US in any of the stores, only online. This makes this original fragrance stand out - little chance someone's ex was using it ;).

My husband loves it as well.

LisaMari
LisaMari

This is very soft/sheer sweet and musky - I thought I could smell strawberries but apparently its cherris.. but anyway I love it, like everyone has said in past reviews - it just makes you smile. Its feminine, warm, sits close to the skin but leaves a little trail - almost arms length, to draw you in.

wingz85
wingz85

I love it. Its a perfect daytime fragrance. Not too sweet and very very fresh... It starts out as very fruity and fresh like a glass of cold lemonade or fruit punch (whichever you like) on a hot day and changes into something floral and light. In the end, the flowers get deeper and spicier. It's not very complex and its easy to wear... It makes you happy, like you can't help but smile and feel pretty wearing it :)

tovikari
tovikari

This perfume reminds me very happy times when I just started to go out with my husband. It reminds me our evenings in cafes, dates in parks and so on. This is one of the most complimentary scents I have ever owned! When I used it, it was like bright and cheerful cloud of fresh apple, juicy mandarin and sweet raspberry. I still got empty bottle of this fragrance on my perfume shelf.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

I totally get the floral fruity idea of this. Maybe it's true that it smelled somewhat generic, not really all that special but I didn't mind it. It's sweet and at the time, I really liked the smell and I finished the whole bottle with no regret. I didn't repurchase but I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Piippe
Piippe

Definitely one of my teenage crushes. All of my friends were wearing this or the editions at the time, hah. :D

angelicvampy
angelicvampy

absolute fav! been wearing this for years and nvr fail to get compliments! its alluring and been told quite turn on :) fun, fruity yet not sickly sweet. i hate powdery-florals and musk doesnt work on me as well. discontinued sadly and desperately getting what remaining bottles there are.

lirael00
lirael00

Oh, no I've got this one for my 18th B-day. Immediately I knew I hated it. It was too sweet and fruity and whenever I smelled it I got a headache from it. The friends who bought this for me said that they choose this one because it matches my personality. I sincerely hope they were reffering to sweet rather than irritating. Skip this one or give it to your 12 year old sister so she can play with it.

SucceeD87
SucceeD87

Sweet, fruity, fresh, energetic, not too intense.

Newyorkbeats
Newyorkbeats

This was gifted to me but I really don't like it! All I get is sickenely sweet berries. I like sweet scent however I don't like berry scent! But if you like sweet berry scents this wil definitly be a win for you! I'll probably give this perfume away tough.

yanmck
yanmck

This perfume is my favorite I abbsolutely love it

pefrumeaddict101
pefrumeaddict101

This is a lovely sweet fruity smell, mostly blackcurrant sweets and a bit of strawberry jam. Good enough to eat! There is something very soft and feminine about it, its so fresh. Such great value, and not cheap smelling at all, last for ages after srayed and have had nice comments when wearing it. Would recommend if you like sweet perfume.

iboudesign
iboudesign

Cheapest price and smell really good. I love it! :)

RoseVester
RoseVester

Smell like a Cristina Aguleria parfume. Delicius! I can smell vanilia, cherry and musk

hanilee84
hanilee84

got this in Korea as a gift from my late grandfather a couple of years ago. Even though the smell wasn't much up my alley (as a teenager) the scent reminds me of him

cutegem
cutegem

Too sweet and fruity for my liking. If I had a little too much spray, the sweetness gives a nauseating feeling...

pickuphill
pickuphill

It's a very sweet, cute, girly, mischievous fruity floral that brings a big smile on your face. lots of berries with a touch of creaminess in the top notes. middle notes are a bit nondescript, but base notes returned to interesting cherry / strawberry notes intertwined with a touch of sandalwood. It's not a deep scent, but on the other hand perfect for young girls. I found it quite similar to Charlotte Russe perfume I got several days ago, but I think the latter is more feminine and seductive - and also much cheaper!

kaka2
kaka2

sweet and fruity, typical for young ladies.

xsxcstarx
xsxcstarx

I really do like this perfume, but theres something about it.It almost smells like cholrine at some point?!im not sure if anyone got that? but overall its a really nice summery perfume.Preferbly for younger people though,as its a younger smell.Doesnt last long so take it in your bag! overall a nice fragrance :)

orchidlover
orchidlover

I like its smell.
Fresh, and full of raspberry which I like.
It reminds me a lot of Ibiza Hippie-Escada, but Morgan is better.
This is the best fragrance from Morgan I've ever smelled.
I think I should have it for hot summer days.
I don't like the design of the bottle, it makes this scent too girlish.
It seems to me lasting power and sillage is weak. But who cares if we need a quick freshly breeze like a shower in a hot summer day.

vertigo
vertigo

I really dislike the house of Morgan.
They all smell to me artificial, sweet, puerile.
Love de Toi is no exception, but I must admit, I quite like this little cheap perfume :)

Have you noticed?
Dior launched something similar 3 years after Morgan launched Love de Toi.
I mean Dior Addict Shine.
Citrus + raspberry + gardenia.
If you like the combination, check if Morgan wouldn't suit you better. Because it'll certainly suit your wallet better.

Here I get also apples and rose. I hoped for tiare, but nope.
Nice fruity floral, and I think it IS unique. At least it was first.

Disconouvo
Disconouvo

When ever I smell this it makes me smile! Like all Morgan Femme bottles it is to signify the shape of woman. When you are in love it can be like there are butterflies in your tummy. There is a butterfly on the tummy of Love Love de Toi and a sparkling jewel. It is Young and for the young and for all who have the feeling of being young. Cheap thrills or an amazing price for such a burst of love and fun either way plenty of smiles and favourable comments when you wear it.

guest_Gigy
guest_Gigy

It is really wonderfull. my best. It makes me happy and expecting good time.
really refershing and enter your soul so easily. I adore it.

trax
trax

For me this is a cheap but wearable substitute for Escada Sexy Grafitti. I have missed Sexy Grafitti so much, and seing as it is almost impossible to find and they charge alot for the few bottles left, this now is good enough for me :)
Weak staying power though.

Allegra
Allegra

One of the juiciest fragrances around with strong berry notes, that make a sweet and lovely concoction (to me it doesn't smell cheap at all!). It is really perky and girlish but in a nice way, this scent makes me feel very happy and invigorated every time I wear it :) A good buy in my case...

i love this perfume i got it for christmas i cant stop useing it, it is so sweet and lovely i love morgan purfume but this is my favourote

tsa22
tsa22

This is my favourite of the Morgan the Toi fragrances! It's nice fruity and sweet and I really like the bottle!

AngelIyz
AngelIyz

I secretly wear it before i go to sleep because it takes me to a sweet world! It fills the air with floral sweetness and calms down to give a yet more subtle expression of sweetness mixed with love. The butterfly with its specific strauss on the pink bottle seems to fly all over my room taking me to sunny fruitful gardens where every flower smells so fresh! Love de Toi scent takes me to a dreamworld where everything is lovable! My bofriend loves it too! He enjoys every card and gift with its scent as a topping and fancies having smelt it in the air occasionally !

leonora84
leonora84

I love it because dad bought me it for christmas, and I try to be on some days more girly and less melancholic/decadent, and it fits the bill. Very very fruity, with a bit of maybe patchouly in the base.

ydee
ydee

I tried this but didn't like it, much too sweet. I like fruity-floral so bit sweet I like too.
But this was less fruit and most sweet smell. To me a cheap sweet smell.

lollynut
lollynut

Ummm.
Could u mind, if i told u this frag is smell like...

Strawberry Flavor Condom!!

It's OK to wear but I feel so shy too.

^_^

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

Well, I've bought this fragrance recently , I'm a fan of fruity floral fragrances..So, I like the way it smells (I'd give it 8.5/10). However, the reason why I regret buying it is: it has a weak lasting power.. To be fair, it lasts for 45-60 minutes & I never felt ANY basenotes !!!

wildflower
wildflower

This is something I would imagine someone 12-year girl using, iwthout knowing anything about better..
Very poor and has lack of personality.

Aeternitas

Ack, just got my bottle. Not something I like. Cheap and fruity, but not a good kind of fruity - a very strange kind of fruitiness. Like the company was too cheap to make it smell like real fruits. I love the bottle, though, cute and so girly. Unfortunately it is cheap and unexciting, but I would buy this for a 11-13 year old girl, it would smell good on someone very young. If you have smelled the Barbie perfumes, you will know what Morgan Love de Toi smells like.

Aeternitas

I tried this while I was in The Netherlands at a Douglas, and I liked it. Like Marianne said it is cheap and generic, I got it for $10 on ebay for the 60 ml. I don't remember how it smells, I just know it was sweet and fruity, a typical fruity floral, not unique. Still I remember liking it so that's why I bought it and am desperate for a new, inexpensive summer scent. I will write another review when I get the bottle.

Marianne
Marianne

This scent gives you some information about its price: very cheap. It is extremely fruity and sweet-like some other morgan fragrances I know. Also, it was soon expired (after 2 years) in my case.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Morgan Love de Toi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Morgan Love de Toi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love de Toi by Morgan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love de Toi by Morgan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.