Designers » M » Floral Green « Groups

Janine D. Muelhens for women
dislike

I have it: 2 I had it: 4

Janine D. Muelhens for women Pictures Janine D. Muelhens for women Pictures

Janine D. by Muelhens is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Janine D. was launched in 1976. Top notes are bergamot, galbanum, raspberry and hyacinth; middle notes are lilac, jasmine, iris, lily-of-the-valley, rose and carnation; base notes are oakmoss, musk, sandalwood, vetiver and amber.

Bergamot Galbanum Raspberry Hyacinth

Lilac Jasmine iris Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Carnation

Oakmoss Musk Sandalwood Vetiver Amber

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Janine D. Fragrance Reviews

cookygirl
cookygirl

I had a bottle of this, as an older teen, back in the mid-eighties. I remember thinking that it wasn't the classiest scent that I owned (and the paper-covered spray bottle was certainly nothing to write home about) but I adored it nonetheless. I was very into green, galbanum fragrances, like Aliage, Fidgi and Chanel 19 at that time. I had completely forgotten what this one was called until I saw it here today, on Fragrantica. Thank you for reinstating this gem in my memory.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Muelhens Janine D. fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Muelhens Janine D., you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Janine D. by Muelhens. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Janine D. by Muelhens represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Green
Hermes Hiris Estée Lauder Private Collection Isabella Rossellini Manifesto Decleor Aromantic Victoria`s Secret Pink Miller Harris Fleur du Matin Nicolas Danila Asian Gardens Carven Eau Vive Max Azria BCBGirls Nature The Different Company Charme et Feuilles Gosh On Stage Nautica Nautica Woman