Designers » M » Oriental Woody « Groups

Alien Eau Sublime Mugler for women

Alien Eau Sublime Mugler for women
dislike

Alien Eau Sublime Mugler for women Pictures

Alien Eau Sublime, announced as an energetic, luminous and comfortable scent, opens with a combination of lemon, orange, mandarin, galbanum and solar flowers. Jasmine in the heart is complemented by cherry blossom, tiare flower and heliotrope, while in the base cashmere is joined by woody vetiver and white amber.It will be available as a 60 ml Eau de Toilette. Alien Eau Sublime was launched in 2017. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion.

Lemon Orange Mandarin Orange Galbanum Solar notes

Alien Eau de Toilette

Alien Eau Sublime Fragrance Reviews

Mohd93
Mohd93

I tested this on my skin so I thought I should review it since there aren't many reviews so far :)

Alien is my signature, so I recognize the smell very clearly, and Alien Eau Sublime is very similar to Alien EDP but it's much more citrusy, a bit lighter but not as light as Eau Extraordinaire. I also didn't find Eau Extraordinaire similar to the original so if you want a brighter more citrusy ALIEN this is it!

It's felt quite powerful for a fresh scent, not at all a skin scent for sure, and I imagine it would last quite a bit.

Overall, it's Alien but with citruses and fresh notes, opens pretty sharp but softens with time, same as Alien does. I'm actually buying one for myself soon, even though I enjoy the original in any weather, this one can't be missed!

allie kat
allie kat

This is my 4th version of Alien, the EDP, Absolue and Oud Majestic. I also have Eau Extraordinaire which I only got yesterday so cannot compare it to Eau Sublime just yet.
I find it to be a brighter, fresher and tangy version of the edp. It's perfect for daytime as longevity and sillage are nowhere near the original but it is almost half the price so it won't break the bank.
As Genny17 mentioned it drys down to Absolue, for me I noticed it after about 3 hours and I still get whiffs of it now, 5 hours after first spraying. I just wish the top /middle notes lasted longer as they are new to me and I like them. Ah well, time to respray.
Overall, it's a like and I'm already considering a backup bottle!

Antares811
Antares811

Alien Eau Sublime is gorgeous, very similar to the EDP, it's fresher and lighter.
Amazing jasmine, beautiful floral notes, same spicy-woody basenotes.
Perfect for warmer months, feminine, sexy and classy.
More wearable than the EDP (no strong opening notes).
Mr Ropion is one of my favorite noses. Another great job.
Lovely.

arwa hussein
arwa hussein

Alien Eau Sublime Mugler same like Alien strong ,sexy , mysterious ,pretty and more fresh , for whom doesn't have Alien i guess this one is a must have, luxurious <3

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

it's been done by mugler before, this is nothing new. it really (to me) smells of an alien aqua chic. it's pleasant but i won't buy it because its no different to another version I've had twice before. disappointed but what can you do.
if you're new to the mugler line you'll probably like it because it is a nice scent.

I tried it this morning and I am kind of puzzled Mugler came up with a flanker so similar to EDP with a bit of Essence absolue and Extraordinaire
It smells real nice and it has that bright summery vibe but for me who owns EFP and EDT plus Taste of fragrance I don't feel this is different enough to purchase it
It is more a medley of the aliens, and solar notes are bright and luminous like tiare neroli , giving it a softness and airyness that maybe the edp doesn't have.
Lovely , if you don't own any Alien this is worth considering
For me , wouldn't make sense.

perfume_infatuated
perfume_infatuated

Some sites are mentioning it's a limited edition flanker.
The floral bouquet in this seems so tempting!

P.S.
FeltFace, I've been told--but not sure yet and never researched it, that the solar note is all about "solar flowers" if such a thing truly exists. Given examples were (sunflower) and (magenta solar hat flowers). I will delete this part once an expert solves this.

victoriasecret0303
victoriasecret0303

Wow! What a gem!
It doesn't particularly smell sunny to me but it is very summery which I guess mugler was getting at. It has the alien DNA but also has a beautiful mandarin orange smell added to it. It's not heavy but it does project very well. It lasted on my skin 12 hours which is AMAZING for an EDT. I feel it does smell very similar to eau extraordinaire however this feels more refined.

FeltFace
FeltFace

Sorry to say it yet again, but I can't help myself. There's nothing absurd about the idea of the sun's warmth changing the way things smell. Does anyone really expect a "sun fragrance note? Long before this effect was given a name, I thought certain perfumes smelled "sunny".

I'm happy about this new edition. It seems to pick up where the "Sun Essences" of past years left of - a lighter Alien with loads of citrus. Maybe not ground-breaking but certainly lovely.

Kione
Kione

I feel like this is is a child-friendly Alien. The original and flankers I got are too heavy and sexy to be around kids in my opinion; and this is just perfect. It has the Alien DNA but much softer and the citrus reminds me of baby cologne. I only apply a couple if sprays on my hair as I don't like smelling strong around my baby, and it just works.

OlfactoryLover
OlfactoryLover

It opens with Alien EDP mixed with a lime smelling citrus but quickly settles down. The jasmine stands out the most in my opinion. Pretty :)

beavisbonce
beavisbonce

It's in house of Fraser right now 15 Feb

pinkalpaca

It will be launched officially on february 24! can't wait.

Michylaka
Michylaka

Is this even released yet? I am excited to give it a test. It sounds lovely for the Summer. I can't believe people are knocking something they have no idea about. Typical.

deb.martinez
deb.martinez

Exactly! ;-)

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

Just smell it. Love it or hate it. Buy it or move along. Duh.

Papavero0
Papavero0

And now we reached sheer madness having introduced solar notes for a perfume :) I do have an idea of what a 'solar' quality, not note, would mean in a scent, but, dear God, actually introducing it as a note...hm... Let's stay sane. You have to have a good sense of humor to appreciate this novelty :)

pinkalpaca

I am so excited for this fragrance. The notes are similar to those of Alien Eau Extraordinaire (my favourite thanks to its optimistic, warm and seductive scent). I think this one will be similar to it, with a much more citrus-y feel, of course. Does anyone know the actual release date? Or at least the month?

Bodda89
Bodda89

We live in a world with people that can smell the sun
watch out for burnt nostril hair

Solar notes are in bright summery notes, like tiare, neroli, jasmine..Mugler does that to perfection.

MysticRose
MysticRose

I find it rather hilarious that 'solar notes' are a thing, since the Sun is a big ball of gas (which generally don't have a smell), and nobody has gotten close enough to know what it smells like.

emmahlou
emmahlou

@mirul; they're meant to replicate the feeling of the warmth of the sun.

mirul
mirul

how solar notes smell like?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mugler Alien Eau Sublime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mugler Alien Eau Sublime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Alien Eau Sublime by Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Alien Eau Sublime by Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.