Designers » M » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Angel Eau de Parfum Rechargeable Edition 2015 Mugler for women

Angel Eau de Parfum Rechargeable Edition 2015 Mugler for women
dislike

Angel Eau de Parfum Rechargeable Edition 2015 Mugler for women Pictures

Known for his beautiful star-shaped refillable flacons made of glass, Thierry Mugler will thrill his public and fans of the famous Angel from 1992. The new edition arrives in Spring 2015, Angel Eau de Parfum Ressourçable, in a bluish flacon that keeps the oriental-gourmand composition of the fragrance Angel. After the first edition that thrilled all gourmands, Thierry Mugler paid attention to numerous versions of the original to satisfy the taste of all fans of the house.

The main composition is work of perfumers Olivier Cresp and Yves de Chirin offering irresistible palette of fruity notes, sweet notes, flowers and warm gourmand accords. Creamy chocolate shades blend with red berries, melon, blackberry and citruses, while highlighting peach, apricot, plum and thick, sweet flowers in the heart. Chocolate in the heart intensifies the lust of gourmands and is additionally sweetened with caramel and honey. Patchouli, resins and vanilla are in charge of elegant charm and warmth.

The new glass star plays on light and shades, and with its polished facets maintains attention and encourages admiration. Top notes of the composition accentuate bergamot, preceding juicy red berries, soft and sensual vanilla and patchouli, announced as the key notes of the composition. The new refillable flacon is just one in the line of beautiful creations by the house of Thierry Mugler enchanting us from year to year. The fragrance is available as 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bergamot

Show Collection Angel Extrait de Parfum

Angel Eau de Parfum Rechargeable Edition 2015 Fragrance Reviews

Blossom Dreams
Blossom Dreams

The reviewer claiming this version is different is wrong. I own a bottle of this and have worn Angel since its release in 1992. The formula hasn't changed, as the company states, and is just as exquisite and long-lasting as ever. To claim they are lying borders on libel. Love this so much that I'm thinking of buying a second bottle, even though it's refillable. Such an amazing scent. Chocolate, patchouli, and flowers ... so divine!

muncierobson
muncierobson

Clarins wrote to me and told me following a scientific investigation by one of their 'olfactory experts' there was no variation between my bottle and their angel edp.

They must have tested lots and lots as their letter also said they have filled my bottle from their source as a gesture of goodwill. (Generous as I had used about 3ml of the 75ml bottle!)

The angel I have in a purse spray and 50ml star lasts double the most recent purchase.

I accept we get used to scents we wear BUT having blind tested multiple times (asked someone to spray without me seeing) on different arms and finding one lasts barely 12hrs and one lasts 24hrs, I'm convinced there have been some changes...

The official line is that the formula has not been changed since its release...

If they said there had been a change of formula due to restrictions on ingredients I would say, that's a shame but not their fault...

It's the lies I can't stand....

smellofroses
smellofroses

My mother wears this as her signature and she admits that she doesn't smell it on her anymore after all this time. I can reassure you, that people around you CAN smell it for at least 12 hours. Angel is a beast.

Jerrythecat

Muncierobson - Thanks for the comment. I bought mine from Escentual too. I thought the same as you, but after a day in the office running like a headless chicken, some colleagues could still notice my perfume even though I only sprayed in the morning.
Same thing happened last summer when a female friend gave me a hug and said I smelled lovely. I could not smell any hint of Angel on me, but she could.
So could it be that we are "bathing" so much in Angel that we have become nose blind?... And also, maybe for those who do not wear this beautiful gem, since they are not used to it they detect it straight away? Hence the importance of not putting too much on...
Please keep us posted, it will be interesting to hear what Mugler says.
In the meantime I'll carry on spraying ;-)

Jerrythecat

Beautiful and mesmerising as you would expect of Angel. I agree with Muncierobson on the fact that Angel seems to have toned down a bit. This certainly allows guys like us to wear it. However, I completely disagree with the comments saying it is a flanker and a different version to the original. Same old, but smoother.

Love this one!

SuzanneS
SuzanneS

Modern Angel formulation in a new bottle.
Bottle is hard to hold and makes spraying difficult for smaller or older hands. Hope they never discontinue the lay down star. It does look like a sculptural piece of art though. Mugler gets presentation in a sea of plain bottles.

catherineelizabethjames12
catherineelizabethjames12

This is the exact same fragrance, it even says so on the sticker on the bottle and on the box. It is just a more conventional bottle for refills. It says angel edp 75ml on the little sticker on the underside of the bottle. If you are concerned, (i was at first too, go ask in any perfumery - especially if they are the kind that do the refills, and they'll tell you the same thing). Anyway, about this fragrance. It is not for the faint hearted - ill give you that! Many say is manly or like bo, but it's just the musky scent. I guess bo can smell musky in rare instances. I like the musky scent about it, the individuality and character makes it either intimidating, or awesome! Many are scared to wear with all the 'bo' reviews. Do you seriously think they make it out to smell like body odour? Some people can't tell the difference between musk and sweat but me, being a musk, patchouli lover i can't get enough of it. It may smell slighly manly with the high musk scent because so many girly fragrances are all sweet and no deep! but i wouldn't be scared to try based on a few 'it smells like bo/masculine' reviews. Try it yourself first. :) I'm so glad i did. If it does smell bad on you, I'm sad that it didn't work out for you like it did me, but at least you'd know for yourself now not to bother getting it. I think it's well worth trying on yourself. It's definitely a love or hate kind of perfume, and I'm definitely a lover! I wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity to get this.

Andre4242
Andre4242

So I decided to buy this beautiful star after I ran out of my last 1.7 oz star from 2005 and well I'm sad to say that this isn't my Angel. This is a vague copy of the scent I adore. On my skin all I get is a really dusty patchouli and maybe 30 minutes of cocoa powder which is reminiscent of the taste of fragrance and then it vanishes. Longevity is poor I get 4 to 5 hours. This is such a disappointment :( a masterpiece stripped of its complexity.

Germany
Germany

Just called Mugler and yes to all the people that are saying it's the same Angel ! It is. It's just a new bottle , like a collectors bottle. Exact same fragrance. Refillable and all.
Notes listed here on fragrantica are wrong.

mayberry
mayberry

Quite confusing. What is the name of this? Rechargeable star? I looked on macy's website and they call the one in this bottle "new star" = ? Someone else is saying gravity star.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

It's just a 75ml of the same fragrance. Many websites call it Gravity Star. It's said to be a permanent product.
There is also a new 100ml bottle that's vertical.

NikiS
NikiS

Angel 2015=Angel 1992.
I have "old" angel and new angel.
I feel no distinction. The bottle is beautiful.

xellast
xellast

I haven't smelled Angel for very many years, just when I spray it in store. I have never liked it enough then to buy Angel and I still don't. It actually brings out my BO and it stinks. The liquid in Gravity Star is heavenly compared to the Angel I've smelled over the years. It compliments my body chemistry rather than bringing out the worst. I will always cherish this bottle.

aderesse
aderesse

I think it's a reformulation because the 2015 flanker smelled sweeter & the patchouli wasn't as strong. Is this the destiny of all TM fragrances?....So Sad :(

x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x
x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x

Still the same classic Angel but the new bottle is truly a work of art!

Bublegum
Bublegum

It is so annoying to see people have voted for notes before something has even come out. On a side note, why does it have different notes? I thought it was the same perfume in a new bottle

themattsky
themattsky

I bet it's not a new fragrance

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Rechargeable Edition 2015 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Rechargeable Edition 2015, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Angel Eau de Parfum Rechargeable Edition 2015 by Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Angel Eau de Parfum Rechargeable Edition 2015 by Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay