Designers » M » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

honey
caramel
cherry
Angel Etoile Mystique Mugler for women Pictures

Angel Etoile Mystique (Mystic Star) is a limited edition of the Angel perfume launched in 2003 and presented in French glass bottles of deep purple color and black velvet boxes. Only 9300 copies are available worldwide and each copy is numbered. It contains notes of caramel, honey, amber, cognac and cherry. It is available as perfume extract in bottles of 30 ml.

Amber Vanille Mexican chocolate Cherry white honey Caramel Cognac

Angel Mugler Show Star
Angel

Angel Etoile Mystique Fragrance Reviews

Lady Rain
Lady Rain

Mugler addict here. After reading reviews on Angel Etoile Mystique (Mystic Star) and decided that i absolutely have to have it. As we all know, these are numbered and rare, therefore very expensive when you happen to find one.
I received my Mystic Star two days ago. I am disappointed. For multitude of reasons. One of them being Fragrantica reviews, which made me shed pretty penny for numerous Mugler fragrances, which turned out to be carbon copy of a fragrances that i already own. Only exception to this is a Garden of Stars collections-this collection is heavenly!
So now i own big number of angels, and maybe with exception of Angel taste of fragrance which smells like purest dark chocolate, they all smell exactly the same! Yes we can pretend that they don't, by writing reviews on notes that we think we can detect in one, but not another. But we all know it isn't true, because most Angels smell the same. Mystic Star as well. Is it an extract? I am not sure. It lasted a good day on me, but so does a regular Angel EDP.
Is there a Cherry note? A cognac note? A caramel one? I don't know. It smells exactly like Angel. I could sit here as a type and lie that this is "Oh, so special and should be brought back", but seriously, it's just a regular Angel in a fancy, expensive bottle, that sure looks like million bucks and makes you feel special as one of 9300 owners out there.
I am mad at myself for spending so much money on this, and i am mad at my hubby for wanting to make me happy, but i keep falling for Mugler's shenanigans and it has to stop! And i also realized that we have to take these reviews here with a grain of salt. Before we all go bankrupt!

Dominic80
Dominic80

I absolutely agree: this should be brought back! All those happy gourmand notes must make for an indulgent, intoxicatingly addictive elixir!!!!

Tamirah
Tamirah

Oh, please, TM, bring this back!

aderesse
aderesse

I wish TM would re-release this, his perfumes are a work of art.

patrick-fragrancelover
patrick-fragrancelover

In a word, stunning. Etoile Mystique leaps away from the original Angel's blast of patchouli, fruits, and - at times, on certain people - sickly-sweet aroma. Initially, Mystique opens with a beautiful and controlled vanilla that is balanced with amber, honey and very slight hints of the cognac to come. Sweet, yes, but not at all overpowering. Soon, after about two hours, the magic really begins. Mystique warms up and truly releases the satisfying cognac and caramel, along with the cherry. Absolutely incredible. This scent is rich and developed, with no single note spoiling another. It's boozy but not "alcoholic" and intrigues with sensuality. Lasts and lasts, never spoils, and never fails to satisfy. One of my favourite interpretations of Angel. A family member owns one of these precious bottles - I've been guilty of dousing myself on occasion. Not once have I regretted doing so, and I don't think I ever will.

jovejove
jovejove

This extract is like an angel met a siren. Smells gorgeous, but very potent, which at times is good and bad. Can be a sweet voluptuous song or the deathly shriek of a siren demigod.

Guest_DomizianoA
Guest_DomizianoA

DIVINE!

smilekyle
smilekyle

My god, this sounds PERFECT. I literally love every note in it. Whyyy did this have to be limited edition? Damn you, Mugler.

beatrix75
beatrix75

ok me too i want this !

ecerusen
ecerusen

i wish i could reach this perfume, i really love this perfume's pyramid

t for two
t for two

Pure heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have it! I actually was on Angel night , and i won it !!!We get together in The Bay store (store in canada) and it is a special night of Thierry Mugler fragrances.This was the top prize !
Simply delicious!!!!!

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

looks absolutely delicious! :) all my favourite notes in one bottle :P yummy

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mugler Angel Etoile Mystique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mugler Angel Etoile Mystique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Angel Etoile Mystique by Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Angel Etoile Mystique by Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.