Designers » M » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Womanity Liqueurs de Parfum Mugler for women

Womanity Liqueurs de Parfum Mugler for women
dislike

nutty

Womanity Liqueurs de Parfum by Thierry Mugler is a limited edition fusion between Womanity and the world of sprits thanks to a patented method inspired by traditional techniques used to produce the finest vodkas. Womanity Liqueurs de Parfum is aged in toasted oak caskets to reveal a sensual and biting fragrance with dried fruit and hazelnut accents and intense woody notes with a subtle hint of spice. It is available in 50ml EDP bottle as limited edition. Womanity Liqueurs de Parfum was launched in 2013.

Caviar Fig Fig Leaf Fig Tree Vodka Hazelnut Spices Woodsy Notes Dried Fruits

B.U. Fancy Cinderella
Womanity
Jeux de Peau

Womanity Liqueurs de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

Womanity LdP opens with a sweet, nutty and delicious rich texture. It tastes like a beautifully adorned good dessert. However, one or two bites are enough - you won't want the whole cake.

I enjoy sniffing it once or twice every 10 minutes, but sniffing it every second makes me dizzy.

The drydown is very much similar to Serge Lutens Jeaux de Peau - it's softer and calmer than JdP. Great longevity and projection.

Overall it is a beautiful, well blended, high quality creation in the Mugler family. For sweet perfume lovers, you may want to get one.

-AB-

babskrimpen
babskrimpen

Darn this scent is a blast in the face! way stronger then the original at first smell, there is spirits all over the place! Then it burns savory nuts intou your nose for twenty minutes, to settle down a bit with some fruit coming in. The mid tone has quite overwhelming burnt stuff in it, but after that decreases, it smells closest to the original, yet warmer with an oily nutty background. The final drydown is a nutty, almost vanilla like scent, which is quite warm and the fruit lingers around, with a savory touch. Not sure how muh I like it yet cause I just received it today but next time i won`t spray the same amount as I do with the original, I seriously feel a burn in my troath from smelling it too close.

diana_drd
diana_drd

I love this one, the original EDP always felt kinda unisex and cold, fresh/airy to me, the liqueur is somewhat similar in scent,less salty, but denser with the hazelnut/dry fruits/spicy combo making it thicker, and giving it a completely different vibe. I don't know about the vodka note, the only alcoholic beverage I could imagine sniffing this is cognac. Its warm and juicy now, and feminine, everything the original isn't and should have been.

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

Tested it today, first thing I have to say it is the hardest fragrance to find on the 3 liqueurs by Thierry Mugler, I was surprised to find it in a store that is less known than Sephora here. On my skin the strongest note was by far Hazelnut ! It is nice because not a lot of fragrances are featuring this smell. It is a powerful scent, warm, very pleasant. It last on the skin for the whole day, I can also smell dried fruits and vodka, but you have to like hazelnut because it seems to be the strongest here (maybe depend on the skin reaction and also the nose you have). I think this one is really different from the original Womanity, not like Angel liqueur that is similar to the original.

marekkalinowski
marekkalinowski

Just been to Selfridges in London and smelled all of them . angel is the only one smelling slightly different to the original A.L. quite nice though. Alien ,Womanity and A*Man smell exactly the sameas they originals. I know people are saying - 'no they are different becase it says in the description' rubbish my friends. I love Thierry M.a lot and i do weare his stuff most days.but enough is enough, Rerelising 'new' flankers every 6 month just keeps them ( Clarins )going.
What i want to point out is the look of the bottles,not good at all. they look very cheap and chaildish and the plastic is like from the fair ground. They skimmed on the finish- shame. Won't be buying any of those i m afraid despite having most of T.M. fragrance. Thats all folks. try before you buy - my advise

kingiug
kingiug

This new collection is BEAUTIFUL! I want it all! The notes sounds MOUTH WATERING

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mugler Womanity Liqueurs de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mugler Womanity Liqueurs de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Womanity Liqueurs de Parfum by Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Womanity Liqueurs de Parfum by Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mugler Womanity Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Christian Dior Poison Mugler Angel Mugler Alien Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Christian Dior Midnight Poison Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Angel Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau de Parfum Mugler Womanity Les Parfums de Cuir Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Mugler Innocent