Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Christina Nabeel for women and men

Christina Nabeel for women and men
dislike

Christina by Nabeel is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Top notes are mandarin orange, strawberry and lily; middle notes are tuberose, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, lilac, rose and tobacco; base notes are musk, amber, patchouli and vanilla.

Mandarin Orange Strawberry Lily

Tuberose Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Lilac Rose Tobacco

Musk Amber Patchouli Vanilla

L'Instant Magic

Christina Fragrance Reviews

SuzanneS
SuzanneS

This is a must buy, slam dunk winner if you are getting into arab oils. Its strawberry whipped cream goodness with lilly and love at first sniff. Gave off a slight vintage hypnotic poison vibe on me but better. It turns different into a sweet but not cloying scent. Girly and darn near perfect on me for the genre.

katemax
katemax

I agree this is like l'instant magic.. also reminds me a bit of kenzo flower with the musky powdery Ness. I love this.. its a bit headache inducing at first because I keep sniffing it but it's the kind of smell I like after about an hour when it's lingering nicely

dante11
dante11

yeah! thank you! this is a beautiful little gem-i am very surptised i love it so much-i am not really a gourmand kind of girl....but i guess we all have our exceptions....
this little beauty is a strawberry musky scent-it can hold its own with the most costly of niche perfumes-yet it cost pennies...it smells sexy-yet it is a scent you would also turn to when you want to wear something when you want to cuddle under your blanket on a cold rainy day.
the scent stays true over time-rich strawberrries, and fresh cream and perhaps some violets...all ages will love this scent-
the nabeel brand is one that is quietly gaining popularity-and i am thrilled-it has many beautiful gems available-and when you can find something this beautiful for less than you spend at your favorite coffee shop-grab it-before someone else does!

aioosha
aioosha

From the first moment I apply this to my skin it is fresh whipped cream with strawberries no lie.then you get some musk which just adds more deliciousness.
It doesn't smell chemically or odd just pure goodness.

Perfumeaddict777
Perfumeaddict777

I adore Christina!! Its one of my very favorite perfumes not just a favorite cheapie or Arabian oil but a favorite out of all perfumes I own. It is great for layering and I use it a lot with Valentino Donna and some times with Shalimar P.I . The first time I smelled it I thought it was soapy/ musky , thought it was nice but didn't really give it a chance before trying other things. The next time I smelled it I was wearing it fully and thought omg this is amazing!! There was no soapy smell. Instead I smelled a musky, creamy strawberry and Lily! It gets creamier and more violet like as it wears. I think it smells like whipped cream, full fat cream, strawberries , lilies and violets. Its sweet, fluffy, creamy, and musky! The performance is outstanding! I can smell it the next day still when I wake up. It stays on clothes forever and the sillage is perfect!! I put Christina in my hair, nap of neck and on my clothes and skin and it is never irritating to my skin a nd hasn't stained my clothes. I pop off the rollerball , pour a little in my hands, rub my hands together a nd then spread on my clothing and hair. This is definatly worth trying!! 5/5 ;)

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Aha. :D

Thank you, thank you, Fragrantica staff for adding Christina to the database. We are indebted to you!

I've wanted to write this review for a VERY long while. Christina is one of the best perfume buys I've ever made - period. It's a 6 ml roll on attar that currently retails for around 2 dollars (with shipping, around 5 dollars, depending on your seller). Nabeel is a brand quite similar to Al Rehab in pricing, but with a slightly different twist on fragrance. Their scents include some terrific western dupes, as well as eastern blends - pungent and strong as you could find. The company is a good example of the quality of the best middle eastern bargains, which is GOOD.

Christina is not one of those amazingly strong nagarmotha scented behemoths Nabeel does so well. No, this is a quite feminine, western style scent, suited for the young or young at heart. At first she is a pleasant acquaintance who initially seems 'nice'. Later you realize what a true jewel she is! Christina blends well with any company, harmonizing and contributing with equal skill. She never stands out, and yet always lends the most scrumptious quality to any event.

This is a versatile and lovely aroma, which can actually become addictive, something my chypre loving heart did not expect at all. I thought this a pleasant enough fragrance - a creamy strawberry vanilla musk, if you will. But, oh, the longer Christina is on skin the more she shines. Longevity and sillage are moderate, but never too soft. Layering potential, unlimited!

Don't be fooled by the simplicity of strawberries and cream here. She could delight your 8 year old daughter AND please your 58 year old mother. (I wouldn't put it past your grandmother to be interested also!) Christina is a versatile budget princess, able to entrance all ages of women. The best stocking stuffer notion I've had in years, in fact! <3

Erinbath22
Erinbath22

This fragrance is so heavenly. It's a huggable scent. If you like soft fruity florals, please try this. This is one of those perfumes that has a real scent texture. I think it's the lily and tuberose, which always smells creamy and rich, and comforting.
The strawberry is there but just enough to give this fluffy whipped creamy perfume a pink scent. If that makes sense.
It's sweetly smooth, but this is not a cotton candy or overly sugared concoction. That tobacco note might be the mystery note that makes this really interesting.
For such a cute, cuddly smell it is a powerhouse!
Makes such a great layering oil. I have yet to find a combo that doesn't work with Christina. My favorite right now is Christina+Rasha, and also very good is Christina+White musk.

Planet_X
Planet_X

Never been happier, seen a new fragrance added. Also never been happier from any budget Arabic oil, than from Christina. There is something in it, that instantly triggered all my points of satisfaction. I will be honest, I do not smell notes of the pyramid. It mostly reminds me of Guerlain's L'Instant Magic, with its iris-almond powder, than of anything else or of heliotrope with almonds.. It is so feminine and fluffy, like you are flowing in the sky on a white dreamy cloud, drifting towards a far away land of No-Worries. I just re-apply and re-apply - on my arms, on my neck, on my clothes. Before I never understood when people wrote "I want to bath in this fragrance". Well, now I do.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nabeel Christina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nabeel Christina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Christina by Nabeel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Christina by Nabeel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.