Designers » N-Q » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Narciso Poudree Narciso Rodriguez for women
dislike

herbal
Narciso Poudree Narciso Rodriguez for women Videos
Narciso Poudree Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures Narciso Poudree Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures Narciso Poudree Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures Narciso Poudree Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures

With Narciso Eau de Parfum (2014), Narciso Rodriguez continued with its musky scented creations in minimalistic bottles that began with the debut fragrance Narciso Rodriguez For Her (2003). In June, 2015, Narciso Eau de Toilette was presented in a square, black bottle. The collection's new fragrance for early 2016 is housed in a bottle of delicate skin color that befits the name Narciso Poudrée.

This story of sensuality and seduction continues with a new chapter - velvety, powerful and delicate at the same time; warm and strong Narciso Poudrée. The goal was to create a fragrant cloud that highlights a natural and mature femininity. Powdery musk dominates the heart of the perfume, which opens with a floral combination of Bulgarian rose and white jasmine. Woody notes of vetiver, black and white cedar end the composition.

The face of the perfume is Raquel Zimmermann. Narciso Poudrée is available as 30, 50 and 90 ml Eau de Parfum. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

Bulgarian Rose Jasmine Orange Blossom

Today Tomorrow Always Daydream
Come L'Amore

Narciso Poudree Fragrance Reviews

lynnie131.1

I have the white narciso, and I love it but it is way too strong for warmer weather, so I tried this in Macy's, omg I love this! So soft and creamy and you can definitely spray liberally and still not overpower. It does have a similar scent to narciso but the harsh note is gone, got lots of compliments at work first time I wore it.

arzacu
arzacu

The most powdered talc, love it!

Dark-X
Dark-X

Musky, powdery jasmine. Not as powdery as "Poudrée" suggests, so do not test this expecting a powdery version of NR for her.

I still, however, prefer the smell of Narciso Rodriguez for her EDP on a woman more than this even though Narciso Poudree really really good.

tessaeastgate
tessaeastgate

A true beauty. I never imagined something so deep and rich could smell so clean and subdued. It's like layers and layers of gossamer, so voluminous yet remains airy.

It's not a powder bomb like Love, Chloe (that one really smells like vintage face powder), but I love them both equally. This one has a softer edge, and should appeal somehow to even those who are not too partial to powdery notes.

You can really sense the Narciso Rodriguez genes in there, but this should serve as a starter for those who think the rest of the line's offerings are too "mature".

This is the beginning of long term love affair.

raef_sherif
raef_sherif

very classy perfume in a more classy attractive bottle

addicttoscent
addicttoscent

I adore this perfume. Smooth, gentle, feminine, creamy and elegant at the same time, and without being overly sweet. You can just pour it on and never induces a headache.
I will keep loving this, I know that. Feels like a silk scarf , so soft and makes me feel happy

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Narciso Poudree, so intimate. I almost dismissed this beauty for it's overt lipsticky orange blossom and rosey cosmetic note (I didn't think it would be so apparent), but it settles very smoothly and melts delicately into the skin.

I first bought Narciso EDP in the white cube bottle and was instantly taken by it. Side by side at first the scents are almost the same, but this nude little number is provocative and quietly sexy. The white Narciso is comforting, cleaner, and atmospherically blissful and I wouldn't use the word 'sexy' to describe it... Poudree is subliminally captivating, very feminine, soft and alluring; a lot more personal.

The coumarin in Poudree offers a very subtle undercurrent of sharpness. The jasmine seems slightly indolic and adds to the faintly animalic coumarin. It's quite subtle, but it's there and adds depth, more of a feeling than a scent.

The sweet powdered wood notes and musk give a clean, earthy feel and bring Poudree its skin sense.

Narciso Poudree is indeed sensual, but not loudly erotic. Suitable for the office or date night where your presence will get noticed rather than your perfume. It just really depends on how you carry yourself rather than letting it carry you.

socorrosouza
socorrosouza

Got a decanter with my order.On me it is a nice sweet jasmine with tonka, musk and powdered notes, not that special, a like but not a love (rather prefer London and White Sould Gold and Diamonds) moderate sillage and longevity (5 to 6 hours).

Iloveperfume.ir
Iloveperfume.ir

I can't believe all this beauty I'm smelling.it makes me cry and smile at the same time.real art.it's so soft.feminine. romantic but different with other feminine romantic perfumes.if I want to name it I will name it narciso creamy.I agree with sofiya about that it's like prada candy kiss.but kiss is younger and simple.narciso poudre is like a mix of narciso edp and prada candy kiss.I can't smell Jasmine too.I smell orange flower,coumarin,musk,a little rose and woody notes.it has very good longevity but little sillage.it can be a great signature perfume because it's good for work,date and everywhere.good for fall and spring.I love it and I need more than one of it.I want it for rest of my life
if sillage was better I give it 10
این عطر واقعا رویایی هست.مثل یک اثر هنری ارزشمند آدم را هم زمان هم به گریه و هم خنده میندازه.اگر قرار بود من ان را نام گذاری کنم اسمش را نارسیسو کرمی میذاشتم.یا نارسیسو سافت.معنای واقعی لطافت را میشه اینجا دید.لطیف زیبا زنانه باوقار رومانتیک اما با بقیه عطرهای لطیف و رومانتیک زنانه فرق داره.برعکس بقیه اصلا لوس نیست چون نت های چوبی وقار و جذبه بهش دادن.من هم مثل سوفیا حس می کنم شبیه به پرادا کندی کیس هست ولی کیس ساده تر و دخترانه تر هست.نارسیسو پودر مثل ترکیب نارسیسو سفید و پرادا کندی کیس هست.با اینکه خیلی به نت یاس حساس و دقیقم،یاس حس نمیکنم.گل پرتقال کومارین مشک کمی رز و نت های چوبب حس می کنم.ماندگاری عالی دارد ولی پخش کم.برای عطر امضا خیلی خوبه چون همه جا و همه وقت میشه استفاده کرد.سرکار،دیت و...برای بهار و پاییز بهتر هست.عطری هست که عاشقش شدم و باید چند تا ازش بگیرم چون بابد تا آخر عمرم داشته باشم
اگر پخش بیشتری داشت ۱۰ می دادم

arwa hussein
arwa hussein

I Bought Narciso Poudree yesterday , it is Classy. Delectable. Interesting. This one's a keeper.
the silage is quite and sexy the longevity is good love it

Madrona
Madrona

Very clearly a Narciso flanker, the DNA is definitely there. This one is a tad sweeter, I wouldn't call it powdery per se - when I think powder I think iris, mostly. Creamy skin scent that is just as enticing as the original Narciso. I'm actually not sure which one I prefer! Mm, I can't stop smelling my wrists.

IndigoEye
IndigoEye

I love vetiver, cedar, tonka, musk and jasmine. But as we all know, loving a perfume's ingredients does not necessarily mean you will love the scent itself. In fact, I find that I am pretty picky and I mostly feel disappointed with scents I try. This one is a big, surprising, joyful, sexy hit.

I loved the original Narciso EDP, as did my husband. It was unusual, radiant, enticing but not overwhelming, and I received many compliments. This poudrée version has a stronger floral emphasis and I clearly detect jasmine (whereas I found the original's florals very abstract and difficult to pull apart) and it is a jasmine that stays pretty true, without disintegrating past the top note into a synthetic mess, which I found a problem with the orange blossom in the For Her EDP.

It is more delicate, more floral and more feminine than the original. However, they both have that incredible radiant effect - you think you have some polite, everyday pefume and then the next thing you know, everyone in the room has dilated pupils and everyone's temperature has just gone up - everyone's except the cool customer wearing the scent that's gently crawling up everyone's skin.

I liked the analogy that this is part cashmere jumper and part leather trousers. The longevity and sillage are excellent.

Grejssi
Grejssi

Just perfect my favourite at the moment. Thank you Narciso ❤

MarinaNazri
MarinaNazri

Well, for me ,it is a really a big disappointment inside this bottle, first the silage is very very low, just a skin scent, and longevity also very low on me (in about 1 - 2 hrs ) but the smell is very nice and the smell of powdery is so amazing so far for me, once i spritz a little on my wrist, it just so addictive to sniff it over and over again... i hope it will have a good silage and projection in the future.

Soofiya
Soofiya

Narciso Rodriguez is a very popular as a classy perfume brand where I live but unfortunately I can't get along with most of them.once I loved Narciso Rodriguez edt,I still like it but now I only can wear it once in a blue moon.I hate the pink one.nariso edt and edp "meh".I even dislike male versions.I had high hopes for Poudre because I like most powdery perfumes especially if they don't have traditional iris and violet.but when I first tried it,oh well,I was disappointed.I know a lot more powdery fragrances without having the word "Poudre" in their name.It reminded me prada candy kiss,which I didn't like either.but now that I own and like prada kiss,I thought I may appreciate Narciso Poudre better,so now I'm here with a little 1.7 oz nude pink cube.I love it's color and it matches the scent perfectly
I can still find it from the same vein as prada kiss.they have this powdery,clean musk-orange flower-soft vanilla thing in common but there's something more going on here.
I can't detect much jasmine.that light,soapy orange flower of prada kiss is the most dominant flower note here too.but there's also a delicate rose which prevents it from smelling like a luxurious,French orange blossom soap.there's also a woody undertone here,easily noticeable but still subtle.I usually hate cedar but the woody notes of Narciso Poudre give it another dimension without giving it masculine aspects.I think Tonka acts like a soft,not so sweet,powdery vanilla here
All in all I welcome it happily to my collection without being crazy about it.I think it's a good choice for all situations that you don't want your fragrance to be loud.it's feminine,soft,clean,classy,simple but stylish,mature but modern.it's good as intimate perfume because it's a soft,clean skin scent
It's wearable all year round IMO but I was surprised to see most people think it's better for winter than summer.I believe this kind of soft,clean musky scents can't show themselves in very cold weather so I think mild temp is the best for it.however I'm gonna try it in summer too and we'll see how does it act in heat
Last point to add it about it's longevity.I see it as a skinscent,which doesn't project much after initial minutes of application but it's not that faint or weak.actually I can still smell it sitting softly on skin like a silky nude colored powder after 8 hours
P.s: it also reminds me the white aubade which I own too.I like this one more but if you want something similar but cheaper give while aubade a try
❤❤❤❤

englishroses
englishroses

My go-to fragrance for this winter. Unusually, I am very attracted to Narciso Poudree. Well I wish I could wear the perfumes that come across as more trendy but I can't stomach all the fruity sugar. To me, this is a bit of a wildcard but undeniably lovely- to my nose, the cedar and vetiver is prominent, giving it a warm androgyny that is balanced by velvety white flowers. Agree completely with all the reviews that say it is sexy, I think the scent is both comforting and provocative at the same time.

LE NEZ - zouhair
LE NEZ  - zouhair

J'adore vraiment ce parfum pour femme, il est très spécial et on peut dire que c'est le meilleur de toute la gamme Narciso Rodriguez, sincèrement, fleural, musquée, on sent qu'il est trop poudrée comme son nom l'indique, on dirait du talc pour bébé ou un truc du genre... c'est une fragrance merveilleuse avec une bonne tenue de plus de 6h et une projection modérer, un parfum très sensuel aussi
je vous le conseil vivement

ladenu
ladenu

Lately i prefer some specific notes in my perfumes.I just dont prefer musk as in some perfumes sometimes musk can be on the heavy side but on this one its really balanced nicely.I really like how narcisso poudree is soft with floral mixed with musk. I can imagine myself wearing this all day long.

vaida__
vaida__

I don't know how it's original and unique to others. Nothing special at all. Clean musk with hint of powder in it. Last only a few hours. I wanted it to stick on me soo bad.

ameagari
ameagari

no sillage? poor longevity? are we smelling the same fragrance? i can smell it and its been 24 hours, it even made my scarf smell of it, which is entirely beyond my comprehension as i only went one spray on the back of my hand.
i wish new designer men frags had the longevity/sillage of this. that said, its wasted on a fragrance that straight up stinks. this isn't classic, comforting, vintage powder. this is headache inducing, bubblegum dryer sheet musk turned to a 100; basically the worst kind of powder possible--if you can even call it that. i don't even get rose i literally just get a musk abomination and orange blossom/jasmine. nr's female offerings have done so much better, this is a disaster.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

The original was absolutely incredible--sexy, feminine, and unique. I was hoping that Poudree would be all that plus a touch of sweetness and powder. Unfortunately, it did not deliver. It's the faintest ghost of the original with a hint of something generically sweet and chemical. It's not a bad scent per se, it's just "meh." I can't find anything I like about it, but I also can't find anything I absolutely hate about it.

The sillage is awful, I can barely smell a thing even with my nose pressed to my wrist! I'm quite disappointed as the bottle is lovely and the premise sounded lovely too! The moral of the story is to test first! Thanks to my swap partner for saving me from a bad blind buy by sending me this sample :)

NinaLew
NinaLew

I was so confident I would love this that I almost requested it for christmas - so lucky I happened to test it. Now I LOVE powdery perfumes, but this is no fragrant boudoir powder - this is crushed 80s Avon makeup, with waft of rotten fruit, and, as my husband so eloquently put it, a drydown of urinal cake. The overall effect is of a grimy vanity in a damp bathroom.
Mercifully, it had no sillage at all and disappeared completely within 90 minutes.

ZBear
ZBear

Poudree is the "Goldilocks" of the Narciso line. I say this because although I liked the EDP in the white bottle, I found the gardenia a bit suffocating, but when I wore the EDT in the black bottle, it seemed a bit sharp and medicinal. Poudree seems to be the perfect blend. Musky rose with a hint of powder, finished by a masculine hint of vetiver and cedar. If you like For Her EDP and EDT, I think you would like Poudree.

Sillage is moderate, and lasting power is pretty good, about 8 hours. Wardrobe-wise, it is like a mix of a plush cashmere sweater and tight leather pants. Appropriate for evenings (both at home and for going out), and also pleasant for work, with a moderate number of sprays.

Marco<3
Marco<3

Che buono!
Narciso originale lo conosco bene, poiché è uno dei profumi preferiti di mia madre e c'è da dire che pur riconoscendone una bellezza non l'ho mai apprezzato fino in fondo, forse perché per i miei gusti è troppo di tutto.
Questa versione invece è stupenda, deciso ma al tempo stesso delicato e poi un pizzico dolce a differenza della versione originale.

pinky_brit
pinky_brit

I represent this brand as I work for their distributor on my country. But I never liked any of Narciso's scents, I know they're higly popular and I can see why, they're all different and distint, have great sillage and amazing longevity. Almost always when I show this to a client they buy it, but I never really understood the love. They litteraly fell in love at first sniff everytime.
It just smelled like somebody was chopping wood right below my nose to me! I tried twice on my skin, I started to like it, it turns really sweet on my skin. It lasted a full day on me, it was the first thing I noticed the next day when I woke up and it was still strong on my arm.
It's a very special fragance for sure.

malinkonija
malinkonija

I started to really love this beauty!
It is definitely a "safe" scent but never boring which I find amusing about all other Rodriguez perfumes I've tried. Unfortunately, I am anosmic to all of them - For her edt and edp, Narciso edp, except to Narciso Poudree. I can enjoy this sweet powdery deliciousness for a long time, longevity that I get is around 9 hours. As I am more into powdery scents, I like this one better than the original. This is the one that I will repurchase over and over again :)

Peachysugarbuns
Peachysugarbuns

Narciso Poudree smells like the first time one hears Ella Fitzgerald sing "Moonlight in Vermont", or watches Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot, or finishes reading Pride and Prejudice - so feminine one feels jittery; full of whimsy and wistfulness, and an undercurrent of something sexy.

Narciso Poudree is modern enough to wear with sleek, blush-colored ensembles (the color of the bottle - swoon!), yet has enough character to wear with mom's vintage Gunne Sax dresses and worn-in suede boots (which she so thoughtfully saved in storage, bless her.)

This is a "Narciso" through and through, but lands on the gentler side of the spectrum in the end. The opening is bombastic, blasting forth a large radius of sweet white florals, old-timey makeup powder and sugar syrup. It is almost too cloying for me, but after about 45 minutes the fragrance settles into a soft, heavenly drydown of confectioner's sugar, light musk, a halo of powder and an all-around Narciso floral/wood feel.

Narciso Poudree hovers close to the skin, but it seems appropriate that way. It is also unwavering, lasting 6+ hours. Classy. Delectable. Interesting. This one's a keeper.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

A sweet and pretty boudoir perfume

This fragrance threw up a lot of good things almost at once with quick development. This is powdery and smells of roses, mainly of roses, but it's also scented with jasmine and orange blossom. This is a rose perfume that begins to spice itself up as it delves into the base notes.

For a while it almost smelled like an Oriental. There's an aromatic patchouli and woods combination that can easily pass for a unisex or masculine cologne. On me however even these notes do not turn to masculine and it seems like a good evening cologne.

A powdery Bulgarian rose to die for, a light peppery note, oranges and orange blossom, all of these notes are happy sunny summer time fragrances but they are not fresh. Rather it all goes back to powder soft and delicate notes. It's something to wear with lingerie or a light blouse.

Sweet, pretty and uncomplicated.

I wear this in the summer after my shower and it does have very little projection and can be worn as a skin scent. As such it makes it an exemplary office scent and you can rock this baby at work without the need to suffocate anyone with the scent.

Pretty & casual, but well-crafted fragrance.

PS

I have never worn a Narciso and this is my very first. I've heard a lot about these fragrances but mostly while reading other reviewers comments on other perfumes that they say always smells like "Narciso Rodriguez" flankers or the original. If there are so many Narciso Rodriguez dupes out there, why do people keep buying them? LOL

I know I like this one and if I happen to come across a similar fragrance, I won't buy it as I don't see the need to have perfumes that smell alike. I love for my perfumes to smell distinctly different from each other.

Coffee_Girl
Coffee_Girl

I am a huge fan of powdery fragrances, and Poudree performs exactly how I would imagine a feminine pink musky perfume to smell like. This opens up with a powerfully intoxicating blend of jasmine and roses; it’s powdery and clean without being too dusty or “mature”.

At its heart Poudree smells a little like Victorian deodorant, the woody notes elevate the roses so that it isn’t overwhelmingly sweet. This is a much more feminine sister to Narciso Rodriguez’s Narciso, whereas Narciso is more of the down to earth child…Poudree is sassier, flirtier, and is coming to terms with her own sexuality.

This is still a very tame fragrance in my opinion, it isn’t sexy – but a little more timid, almost virginal if that is even possible to describe such a scent. The vetiver and orange blossom gives this perfume an almost “spicy incense” note but it’s very faint; the patchouli isn’t overwhelming here but rather plays its part subtly in the background.

Poudree is more of a “skin” scent, the sillage is rather poor but longevity is pretty good. I feel like it’s better as a “before bed time” fragrance, when you’re cuddling with your significant other and they can smell this on your body. It’s clean and musky but in a natural way, this doesn’t feel synthetic at all.

The dry down is a bit of a disappointment, there is a distinct note of something resembling play-doh which sometimes happen when the rose and musk doesn’t blend very nicely with my body chemistry. Of course this isn’t something that can be helped as everybody’s skin is different.

Overall another great multifaceted concoction from the house of Narciso Rodriguez, if you love powdery fragrances you should definitely give this a try.

Vienna.Pink

Linh96
Linh96

I never thought i will fall in love with a floral scent. (My favorite types of perfume are gourmand, fruit or oriental vanilla which smell very sweet). Until i get the sample of this scent and give myself a chance to change my mind! To my nose, it's very sweet at the beginning but not so sharp that give me a headache. It smells "expensive" and not old at all ( cz I used to think that white floral, powdery scents're just for 25+ people). Such a regret! The middle and base notes aren't masculine at all, i just get a creamy, vanilla, smooth powdery scent. Narciso Poudree 's very sexy, elegant and femmine!

dyaver
dyaver

I like the opening of the original Narciso (with gardenia) more but absolutely love the dry down of Poudree. This version is a bit too musky and sharp for me at the beginning, but at dry down it becomes creamy sweet with nuances of woody notes. Very original, sophisticated, addictive, sexy and sensual fragrance.

alexandra13
alexandra13

Tested this at Sephora the other day and had a paper strip of it my handbag since. I kept getting whiffs every time I opened it, liking it more and more. The usual next step: fragrantica for the breakdown and reviews. There are a few reviews that (as always) correspond exactly to my impressions, the most exact one being "Someone told me they wouldnt let me out of the house wearing this", as in, too sexy for safety! I think the notes have been covered exhaustively so I´ll just add a quick description of the scene it evokes for me. Noontime sunny sunday, sex on a luxurious unmade bed and then lounging around in cashmere oversize sweater over loose silky panties. I think wearing this to work would be downright distracting to male coworkers...Totally addictive, gotta have it.

Steleale
Steleale

I don't get any powder effect, my skin chemistry exalts the flowery note.

racka64
racka64

Powdery scents are usually not my cup of tea (they comes across as dated, dusty, grannylike on me), but I fell in love with this poudree. It is a sweet, soft, rose scented, very delicate and feminine pink powdery mist which surrounds me all over the day with only 2 sprays.
I don't feel it synthetic at all.
Its gives me the same impression as its bottle: minimalist, sophisticated and utterly feminine.

mooncat
mooncat

Sweet, sugared, sticky patchuli, loads of powder and a rose... should I say more? Very oldschool, reminds me of 80's killer perfumes. Hairspray. Or dinners at my auntie's.

varnyte
varnyte

I can feel the musk in the air...:)It is warm, sensual, feminine and seductive perfume. Yet it's not an agressive kind of seduction but very soft, like you're touching someone only with your fingertips, gently, softly.. ad this all turns out into unstopable passion. the same with this perfume: it is soft and warm at the beginning, but when gets some warmth of your skin, it becomes strong and intensive, "hanging" like a fume around you.

Ianthe
Ianthe

I love powdery perfumes and loved the original Narciso, so I was DESPERATE to try this one, and all I can say is YES, YES, YES! It's everything you'd want in a powder, warm, gentle, comforting but sensual.

This is a gorgeous and expensive cashmere sweater, an exquisite silk camisole: your skin, but softer, sexier, better. Totally feminine, gentle, classy.

The only downside is... minimal longevity. You'll need to respray. Sillage is also poor, although it rekindles on warm skin and is wonderful on clothing. Wear to bed if naked whether alone or not: who doesn't want to sleep in powdery roses? A keeper!

ursa124
ursa124

I just got this. I had tried Narciso original and it was a little too cloying on my skin, but so close to what I was looking for that I blind purchased Poudree. It's great. It's got a soft feminine scent without the overt floral extravaganza that is prevalent now. It opens with a darker powder but dries down to a soft refined velvet floral. It does feel a little older in that I'm not clinique happy-ing everyone, but it doesn't feel too matronly either. I'm in my early 30's and it's work appropriate, while still allowing for personality.

irisjetaime
irisjetaime

Etrangement il ressemble comme deux gouttes d'eau à "Essence"...
Je me trompe ou pas ?

paneradfisk
paneradfisk

My perfume interest mostly manifests in collecting vintages, spicy, smoky scents, 80s powerhouses, loud white florals and gourmands. I usually walk right by new mainstream releases, especially ones with simplicity, elegance, modesty or wearability as main selling points. This is all that, but so much more. With this, I fell in love at first sniff and my love hasn't faded. I couldn't be happier that I went against my own prejudices and picked up this bottle.

At first spritz its quiet and soft rosy soapyness appears, instantly giving me a nostalgic and comforting feel. As it dries down, this warmth and airy sweetness envelops the skin like a thin, transparent veil of modern, sweet and non-intrusive powder. The notes in themselves sound really delicious, but this is one of those perfumes that you simply cannot separate any notes from as its so delicately and perfectly blended on top of a smooth and light base of musk. The musk is less dirty than clean, but lacks the in-your-face hit of white, laundry detergent musk. This musk is simply here to become one with your skin, feeling actually radiant on the skin. Like an untouched surface of a new, expensive powder. So thoroughly cozy, comforting and inviting. No matter what you usually think about the notes above, please give this a try, this is the perfume to convert y'all who don't usually like powder or musk.

The white Narciso shares the same weightless feel but has creamy, sugared gardenia in it. Poudree is gentler, and my biggest love, while the white is my mother's favourite of all time. I imagine the Narcisos will be classics in the future.
UPDATE: a girlfriend borrowed a sweater of mine, which still smelled like Narciso Poudree. She described it as sweet but light and asked me for the name :)
UPDATE AGAIN: I have to buy the biggest bottle available. Also, I recommend L'Absolu as well.

anky
anky

This is quite an exceptional fragrance nowadays. By that I mean - it has it's own individual character, which is hard to come by now. It has the soul of the Narciso EDP and EDT, but - the EDP bothered me with its synthetic gardenia and the EDT seemed too thin or "anemic" as one commenter said.

It's soft, powdery, ladylike, innocent, but very interesting at the same time. Definitely something to check out for anyone who loves white florals, musk, unobtrusive powderiness. Actually I was very pleasantly surprised by the fact that the patchouli didn't bother me. Usually, patchouli smells dirty and rancid to me, but this here is patchouli done well - it blends into the rest of the notes very smoothly and doesn't give off any dirty vibes at all! Wow.

The longevity is moderate (about 3 - 4 hours), the sillage is also moderate (arm's length). The only thing that I would want to change in this fragrance is these two things - I wish it would last longer and project more. Be more of a power-house. This is coming from someone who loves all the old-school classics and is never fully satisfied with any new releases.

I would say that this is definitely worth a try for anyone who is disillusioned by the lack of character that most perfumes present now.

raiza1990
raiza1990

I was expecting to hate it, because i really dislike powdery perfumes, but, surprisingly, i must say that i am in love with it! I got a small sample, but i wish i had got a full bottle.
It is so comforting, so soft and feminine. It is like a motherly embrace.
Powder haters don´t be afraid: the powder here is very tame and does not smells old at all. It is sweet and has a light woody touch to it. I think somewhere i can also smell a bit of the orange blossom.
This fragrance is heavenly,i can not stop smelling my arm.
I think this ones goes to my wish list.
P.s: my husband and mother-in-law complimented me on it, and they´re really picky with perfumes.

sahasz
sahasz

After being faithful to Dior pure Poison and then to Tom Ford black orchid I decided it was time for a change. The forge care grabbed me at first when in the shop. I liked the way it smelled, as the names says powdery. Very womanly. Gracefully. Bottle sold.

When i used it at home I stopped liking it. It kind of gave me headache and somehow the powdery notes disappeared and were replaced by smells that I was never a big fan of. My boyfriend like sit he says it smells very sexy but to me wearing a perfume for a sake of somebody else liking it but not yourself doesn't make any sense. Idowonder if the testers presented in the shopping moll has a different composition to my purchase.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

Sweet, creamy face powder, yes it does what it says on the tin - poudre!

It's pretty, very smooth, well blended and easy on the nose. It does have a slightly old fashioned air - conjuring up images of young debutantes of the 1950s perhaps, with peaches and cream complexion, but it won't remind you of powdery vintages (they'd tend to have extra chypre notes and civet to make it more complex or animalic and sophisticated) also this is sweeter - appealing to contemporary taste for sweet perfumes.

I'm tempted to buy it, its quite soothing, almost classic in feel and I'd imagine it's appealing to women of all ages

karen.fiallos
karen.fiallos

Narciso Poudree is a very sexy jewel! Oh yes he did it again! The composition very similar to Narciso EDP but way more delicate, and indeed powdery... This one happily doesn't give me a headache! I love the animalistic twist of the original Narciso but after 20 min it gets me kind of dizzy. The musk on Poudree is just right, the rose I almost can't notice. It's mostly powdery musk and jasmin ending softly in vetiver and tonka bean. Good dry down! This perfume truly honors the idea of the creator, a bit sexy a bit kinky even but classy and seductive, the bottle in nude color perfectly matches the juice inside of it. Imagine stepping out of your shower and walking only wearing this towards your husband ;) that kind of sexy feeling! A must have for every Narciso Rodriguez perfume line fan. Well done!

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

I liked it. Not because it is groundbreaking. It is not. Not beacause it is a "white floral+bulgarian rose" perfume. It is not.

Because it feels familiar, cosy, it successfully reminds of something,"steals" an existing idea if you like, and offers it in an inviting bottle.

I am a sucker for the 90's era and scents, so all I can say is that this smells SOOOOOO NINETIES for some reason. I think it reminds me of Tuscany per Donna by Aramis which is currently unavailable in Greece. So yeah, that's the reason for me.

Plus- does anyone know the nose behind it??? It would make more sense if I knew who did this.

shushkin
shushkin

Yup. I also agree with Lisa 290872. A very feminine soft powdery musk fragrance. I will guess the gentle sweetness comes from the tonka and rose. If your scared of rose then no need to be concerned about its presence here. Theres a bit of kick from the jasmine but its all very low key. Its definitely all about powder and musk. If they werent listed I would not have thought either cedar or vetiver were present but they are very vaguely present after a couple of hours. This would be easy to wear. Not much sillage but it lasts for a good few hours.

Caledonian77
Caledonian77

I couldn't put it better myself & Lisa 290872 sums it up beautifully in the review below me. At least now i can enjoy & more so embrace Poudree while casting out any shadow of a doubt that i had with previous Rodriguez scents. I love everything about Poudree ♡, a modest spicy floral but has a gorgeous warm earthy woody base which comes over somewhat sensual but at the same time innocent. The rose is supreme all the way through & isn't at all short of pink powdery creamy cuddles. I endeavour the way it soothes me like a lullaby on dry down & just smells so naturally good on my skin. We have a clear winner!! ☆☆☆☆☆

Lisa290872
Lisa290872

I have wanted to wear all Narciso Rodriguez fragrances but the originals were too harsh on my skin and Narciso was too powdery. Then I tested this little gem. What an absolute delight and is exactly as reviewed on here. It is a creamy, powdery musk that wears close to my skin. I would describe it as a powerfully feminine fragrance but not in an in your face kind of way. For me it fits warm and comforting whilst making me feel clean and fresh. I love the first sprays right down to the dry down that is left on my skin. It is just perfect and I will wear when I want to feel happy. I'm delighted.

HillTop
HillTop

This fragrance is very classy and a good choice for everyone who prefers musk and clean scents. I was expecting it to be more powdery but on my skin it's just turning into a neat woody scent. Indeed its well done, notes are fitting good together and you can't go wrong if you like it fresh and elegant. For those who are looking for something more powdery I can recommend Valentina Poudre.

Rux2589

Yesterday I sat next to a girl on a train and thought to myself: "she smells incredible, I wonder what it is". Then, after the girl disappeared, I realised I was in fact smelling my own perfume.

It's much stronger than what I am used to and haven't adapted to it yet, that's for sure. Also, when I bought it, I don't think the weather was as warm as it is now. I'm not a fan of super sweet perfumes (particularly during summer), but this one is lovely. The picture that I now have in my head is that of a woman who is demanding and knows what she wants, despite her sweet, young, and almost innocent appearance.

This is my second review, BTW, and might not be the last. :)

OlfactoryLover
OlfactoryLover

Narciso is one of my favourite fragrance houses and Poundree is another reason for this. The first 10mins there is a slight citrusy smell but after the dry down is it sheer perfection. It is like baby powder for grown ups :D

orchid89
orchid89

I’m surprised that I like this so much. Usually I’m not the biggest fan of Narciso Rodriguez, but this is really well-blended and creamy. It reminds me a little bit of Alien which I love too.

I find it to be super feminine and classy, and it’s not a scent for casual wear. This is a scent for those days where I put an extra effort into my makeup, have my hair up and put on my nicest skirt/dress (I only wear skirts and dresses).

It starts of a little strong, but it quickly settles into a creamy blend of musk and jasmine with a hint of rose and woody notes. Unlike other reviewers I find it to be fairly linear, but I don’t mind since the result is so lovely. It’s creamy and sweet, but not sweet in an in-your-face-way.

It’s quite long lasting with a soft to moderate sillage that dries down to a powdery skin scent. It works very well with my skin, but I also love it on clothes (it lasts forever on fabrics!).

Update: I have since found out that I really like NR perfumes :)

wootforDOLCE&GABBANA

correction: in my previous post (the one right after this one), i had just scrubbed myself with soap, and then spritzed myself, so Narciso Poudree gave off a clean soap smell as well.

but today when i sprayed it on, I sprayed on my wrists normally (not right after a scrub down) and now it's giving off a sugary/vanilla-y whipped cream smell (already.. before hitting the dry down)... I love it!

it's absolutely lovely... it gives off little puffs of pink warmth and is very feminine. its kind of like sipping hot milk (with shots of flavour) while being curled up in bed.. and there's a bouquet of flowers in the same room but far away enough so you don't smell it directly.

wootforDOLCE&GABBANA

Now that i've got this perfume for awhile, I think i can critique it a whole lot better...

it smells WAAY different in terms of it being sprayed on skin vs. on paper. On my skin, it smells like sweet smelling soap... that's the only thing i can think of... reminds me of the original Burberry for women in a way (not in terms of the actual fragrance in itself... its more about the effect it has when I wear it....) the original Burberry for women gives off a 'soap' smell, so if you spray on only 1 spritz, people could easily mistake that scent for 'fresh-out-of-the-shower' instead of perfume...

Narciso Poudree also gives off a clean soap smell (kind of reminds me of one of the Camay soaps I tried as a kid... brings me back to my childhood in a way), as well, but in a complicated, sweeter kind of way... but it does smell more expensive than Camay. Sort of like... a department store version of Camay soap... This fragrance is definitely for a classy woman.

the dry down...

the dry down has a delicious, I'm-out-in-the-woods smell combined with something caramelly (or is it vanilla-y?). it smells similar to the yummy dry down of the original Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT that I loved but never got around to purchasing. but NR For Her starts off with a beautiful but bitter opening scent; this one has the clean soap thing going on. But the ending note smells similar on my skin which i LOOOOOVE...(the only thing i really loved about the NR For Her was the dry down, anyway, and not the opening notes!) !! I'd give it more than 5/5 stars if I could...

highmaintenancegirl
highmaintenancegirl

As much as I love the original NARCISO EDP / EDT, the Poudrée version is a let down. Basically more tender and softer, much sweeter but I don't really get anything powdery, just whip cream note that I don't care for. Poudrée just isn't as distinctive as the original, it feels more commercial and a sell out.

pacciosa

After a week I'm using Narciso Poudree, I'm totally in love with it... The more I smell my skin the more I like it is The Best fragrance I've ever had in my collection, is so cream Sweet soft tender it is a masterpiece try it you'll Fall in love like me!!

wootforDOLCE&GABBANA

smells fantastic on paper... i keep catching whiffs of it... I responded to Narciso Poudree very similarly to the NR For Her EDT... which means when i first smelled it, I thought "ehh... whatev..." but it began to improve upon me with time...

In terms of how it smells on my skin? Not sure yet... Still trying to decide. Delicious dry down, though. It's a 5/5 fragrance in my book!

Usually I am not a fan of NR fragrances, but Poudree is one I enjoy, it is softer, more feminine, and not as earthy and dry as most NR scents...it starts off a bit heady, but the drydown is definitely very nice, I don't find it so powdery in fact...I have a purse spray I will use, not sure though I would go for the full bottle..I like that it is more floral also..would be a nice one to have for winter !!the only thing I dont care for is the vetiver which gives it a greenish masculine edge, but only temporarely! A more wearable NR!!

Fräulein Schill
Fräulein Schill

Got a sample of Poudree from Marie Claire magazine but still in doubt whether this would be enough? I mean right amount of powder. Could anybody recommend any good powder scent?

Juliana6
Juliana6

After reading all the reviews here and on the Russian Fragrantica, I finally tested it today. First impression - a certain vibe of some slightly bitter powder mixed with the white Narciso. I like that nuance, which makes this perfume different, but that aristocratic, melancholic bitterness disappeared quite quickly, leaving behind the gorgeous, but already familiar base of the white Narciso. Of course, I like this perfume (but I don't like the price tag at all)!
And now I'm thinking... I have the white Narciso (edp) and the black Narciso (edt), do I really need this Narciso Poudree? Trying to convince myself I don't...
It seems I didn't try hard enough- I bought it. :) Will be updating my review soon.

pacciosa

Finally I have it!!! What a gorgeous beautyful splendid fragrance!! Nothing I've ever smelled before Sweet powdery floral it smells like Paradise all People around me find it gorgeous thank Narciso Rodriguez for this Beauty! ! It's warm confortable feminine

polkadot27
polkadot27

Musky vetiver with very weak cedar is all i detect here. I will be honest and say I tend to not 'get' the whole narciso range - the one in the white cube bottle is the only one I have ever really been able to smell. I did Like that one the others are very bland and I can barely smell them but I liked the white one it was quirky and unusual. This seems like an altered watered down creamy musky version of the white one and for me it as lost its spark. I just don't get it- it smells of breath , pleasant minty breath after chewing extra' chewing gum. It is really weak and musky minty for me - it is very similar to the white one but more watered down and without an edge. I am not really a fan- it is just a weaker copy of the white one- they have simply swapped a couple of notes around and it hasn't worked for me I am afraid.

Bottle= 7/10- best part !
scent= 3/10 which is generous!
Silage= 3/10- honestly I get no silage with any of narciso's fragrances and they are so expensive
Lasting power= 5/10 3 hours

ralucucky
ralucucky

Wonderful perfume. Creamy, sexy, a little bit dirty. Someone told me he wouldn't let me get out of the house wearing this perfume. :)

mlxo7
mlxo7

Let me preface this review by saying that not until this moment have I come across an NR perfume that has worked this well with my chemistry. I tend to see perfumes that don't immediately work for me (but are widely appreciated) as a bit of a challenge (e.g. Angel - suit me, damn it!) , and I had been contemplating purchasing NR EDT (black bottle) for a little while just to see if I could grow to love it (don't judge me).

When I was at the NR display this one caught my eye. I am not a fan of the original Narciso, or rather it's not a fan of me - I get a very strong baby wipes note and not much else, sadly. This being so, I didn't have high expectations when I reached for the newest NR release and Narciso flanker, Poudree.

But, it's love! It's more of a cousin rather than sibling to the original Narciso IMO. It's what I thought Valentino Valentina Poudre was going to smell like, but that one was just too powdery and intense for me (it was also a disappearing act on my skin).

Its essence is rose + powder + musk + white chocolate. The other notes are definitely there but they play a supporting role on my skin at least. It's just stunning! Feels very elegant, classic and gentle. Something Charlotte from SATC might wear. It becomes even more beautiful as it dries down. It isn't as fresh as Narciso EDT; it still smells 'clean', but is a lot softer and more comforting. Perfect anytime fragrance. The first day I wore it to work one of my colleagues demanded to know the name of it so she could buy it for herself.

Lasting power is good (I reapply after 4 hours), projection and sillage are medium for the first hour or two and then become less noticeable. Usually I prefer my perfumes stronger, but making it more powerful might have compromised the delicate nature of the perfume. Overall, a new favourite! I've worn it every day since I bought it and won't be stopping any time soon. Beautiful in the cool weather we're having in Sydney, nice to hear from the other reviews that it flourishes in the warmth too.

And yes, definitely a slight Hypnotic Poison EDT resemblance!

@AURORAMARIA
I'm glad, too ;-)

It's interesting that these two fragrances share a facet but have opposit personality.
Hypnotic Poison is dark and a bit dangerous in a romantic way.
Narciso Poudree is gentle to the core. She would never break your heart & you know it...

dglightblue
dglightblue

This is a warm fragrance to me, not sweet vanilla warm, muted sophisticated warm.
it's quite long lasting, useable day or night I feel, the fragrance does change a little bit as they normally do, the dry down has a more muted tone to it.
I tried the pink bottle of narcisco also, which was ok, it was fresher, but poudree was much more pleasant.
I agree with previous posts, it has got s powdery element, a touch of mild spice, but not opium or heavy type spice.
I'm not too sure on the jargon here but I get a bit of floral from it too, not sweet fruity at all.

This review is based on a card sample that has lasted in my handbag for several weeks, it smells like it did when I tried it on my skin. Very pleasant floral with 'deep' undertones. Please excuse the lack terminology :)

auroramaria

I'm glad I'm not the only one smelling a hint of Hypnotic Poison in Poudrè it is odd but it's there.
Only Poudrè is smoother and gentler a real bliss!

SayakaP

This is the scent of unconditional love...

Gentle, smooth, rounded, comforting, warm, calming, soft yet everlasting.
Actually, its longivity is exceptional. I love perfumes with intimate sillage (= noticeable only within wearer's personal space) with good longivity.

I think Narciso Poudree is a two-stage fragrance.
The first stage lasts about an hour. Jasmin makes it quite sexy and mysterious. The Jasmin is similar to Alien's Jasmin note. I detect a hint of grape in it.
The second stage is Powdery Musk. With sweetness of Vetiver it smells like Vanilla. Not dissimilar to Hypnotic Poison's extreme drydown but without any bitterness. The pink beige cloud would waft around you 12hours+.

Delicate musky and really nice scent. Powdery in a good way. I am writing this because usually I hate powdery scents, but this one is so subtle that I truly like it.

Update: Still there is a lot of musk, so you must be a musk lover to love it.

xheartsickx
xheartsickx

Never paid attention to Narciso Rodriguez, like never ever. All bottles same, ugly, heavy, just no. I don't know why, but this one caught my attention like "Why the hell is this perfume again in same bottle like the last one?". I sprayed it on myself and instantly fell in love. I was thinking for a long time, why do i like it and then i found it reminds me a bit of Anaïs Anaïs. Love the heavy floral opening.

sherryp
sherryp

What a wonderful blending. It is soft, sweet, warm, comforting and so very long lasting. It could take you anywhere. Every occasion, work or play. There are many perfumes which I love, and will want to wear again and again, but I think this one could be my anytime, anywhere scent.

auroramaria

I love Poudrè and wearing it today in the heat it smells even better! It's softly sweet and powdery and great for any occcasion because of its gentleness could be a good scent for a bride.Simply gorgeous

lilymorena
lilymorena

I hate musc but I love this scent, how come? I don't smell musc because it is so nice blended with the rose and other flowers. A creamy warm and semi sweet rose with a moderate sillage and amazing longevity. I could smell it as I moved my hands and my arms. Yesterday I used it after a shower and it stayed hours and hours fresh till this morning. I woke up and I smelled roses, not the old granny and as another reviewer wrote, "poutpourri roses". This rose is elegant and modern, dewy and velvet. A gorgeus scent for office and bed time. You can't go wrong with fragance and if I could compare it to someone then I would say it is made for a ballerina. I am not ballerina and not young but it is on my wish list.

Rux2589

If Ange ou Demon and Armani Code had a baby, I think this is what it would smell like. Quite elegant and great for spring/summer. Daytime scent that can be worn in the evening as well.

I can picture myself wearing Narciso Poudree at a wedding, on a warm summer afternoon, dressed in a black top with bare shoulders and a tight pink/beige skirt (similar to the color of the bottle, hehee). You know what, if a perfume stirs your imagination this way, you'd better be sure it is good!

So far my favorite from the Narciso line. Big like.

Awater01
Awater01

I've tested this a couple times and it's just glorious. I love the EDP and this is similar, but this takes a slightly different floral journey with the orange blossom, jasmin and rose. Combined with that signature narciso almost gourmand musk that makes me want to nuzzel the spots I sprayed. It's not a dusty rose like grandma's potpourri, it's a clean modern scent. To me, it's not very powdery at all, in the way I would associate powdery perfumes (Kenzo Flower, Givenchy Dahlia Noir), but more a softly sweet, gently floral, skin musk. I have recommended it to all my friends and family, to give it a try at least. It's very likeable and a safe blind buy or gift for a loved one. More frustrating is the price, as it's a little expensive for what will become an intimate scent. At least it's long lasting, but there's no fill a room sillage monster here. I still love it and want it.

gillbert
gillbert

all the compositions are perfectly blended. bottle is adorable and juice is so beautiful. creamy, powdery, warmy, sweet, flowery and musky. gorgeous perfume. it is very sensual, seductive, powerful and delicate. no more words i can describe it. if you don't have, get it now! hahahahahahahah

juice: 10
longevity: 10
sillage: 10
TOTAL: 9.8/10

auroramaria

This can be a bit sharp when first sprayed but it soon mellows out into sweet powdery goodness that lasts many hours.Fragrantica list a patchouly note but I don't smell any it is rather smooth all the way a big love from me
EDIT anybody noticed a very slightt similarity with Hypnotic Poison? Sure Poudrè is much subtle and delicate yet its sweetness after a couple of hours reminds of HP

blake.lee
blake.lee

Phew! This smells horrid to me! Extremely sweet, sharp, floral powdery musk with an animalic note in the back ground. The animalic note smells like burning plastic mixed with animal feces. It's too sweet, too flowery, too powdery in a sharp unpleasant way and that animalic note is pretty gross. Edited to add: I smelled Chanel Allure EDP yesterday and it has the same gross note to me. It must be one of those notes that smells good to some people and awful to others or it wouldn't be in so many popular fragrances.

Miss X
Miss X

Here we have the Narciso's "mainstream" version. When I first smelled the white squared bottle I thought NR had chosen a risky formulation, a controversial one for the feminine target (too much vetiver)... so the easy version wouldn't take too long to arrive for those NR-For-Her-lovers.

But this one reminds me so much to Rose The One by D&G that it's no longer original. Anyway, it's a smell I love, easy to wear, easy to please, great for a girl's school days, matching with a pink cashmere sweater... but I definitely rather the Narciso's white bottle, which makes you feel a confident woman with masculine strength. And I get so many male compliments with that!
Indeed, a man also gets impressed and feel admiration for these "traditionally masculine qualities" within a lady.

pauroj
pauroj

and to think i could not possibly love narciso even more, wrong so wrong this is just amazing
just lovely clean powdery GLORIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
narciso thank you for HER and keep them coming keep everything coming
nothing rivals narciso when it comes to great perfumes

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

This is soooo powdery. It's close to the original, but there is something sharp about it. The initial spray is earthy and animalic. It's a nice fragrance with great sillage and longevity, but definitely can't surpass or compare with the original Narciso.

mrsg34
mrsg34

I totally agree with Jenniwebb below, take away the smooth gardenia, add powder and you have this scent and it's lovely. The EDP I enjoyed but found the Gardenia a little too much for my taste, the EDT was not a winner for me, this is a nice version I feel and much more wearable, it's cosy but with the same musky base as all 3, not too strong but powdery and long lasting, full bottle worthy.

Rachelyn
Rachelyn

Oh, such gorgeousness. On me, a clean, powdery-musky pink rose. I can barely detect the jasmine and cedar, but yes, they are there as soft whispers in the background. For the first 10 minutes or so I also get a ridiculously pretty fizz of lemonade, which I suppose must be the orange blossom; it doesn't last though.

If I close my eyes and inhale deeply - trying to divine the way it makes me feel, you know? - I see myself stepping out in little capri pants, flats and an oversize pullover with a small shiny patent clutch. A sort of retro, girly, playful, optimistic, relaxed sort of feeling.

This is one seriously pretty and feminine juice, and I think it's also versatile enough that it could be a signature scent; one you could wear anywhere from work to boudoir to a grand evening out, and it wouldn't be out of place in any of those places.

It lasts well on me but the sillage is at best on the soft side of moderate. But for once in my life, I'm actually okay with that - it's one I don't mind keeping to myself.

mymlan
mymlan

I fell head over heels over this beauty. Baby powder? Yes! Gourmand? Yes! Floral? Yes! Musky? Yes! Narciso collects all these beautiful parts into a very wearable fragrance. Usually when you combine gourmand and floral or gourmand and musk, you'll get something nauseous. But here the sweetness is there but not edible in a gourmand way. It's like you get the impression of a gourmand, but the sweetness doesn't leave any residues in your mouth or nose. It just balances the flowery and musky part of this fragrance. I think you will have to experience it for yourself but you'll have to love baby powder to fully appreciate it :)

zoranna
zoranna

oh my! I was expecting this to smell like a powdery softer version of my all time favourite Narciso EDP. Big mistake :( Sprayed it on liberally and ....ugh! Baby powder but not in the good way like Chanel 19 ....I think the rose is red, rather than the white in Narciso EDP...and Jasmine is another note that I'm not fond of... so its the 2nd Narciso that doesn't work for me along with l'absolue for Her. On the positive side if your skin chemistry suits those notes and you like powder, then this might be the Narciso for you! On me, it's still going strong a whole 10 hours later - oh why this one!! My favourite Narciso's disappear on my skin within 2 hours!! - And on me, it now smells like a funky musty old rose powder with possibly a hint of baby nappy sac fragrance. It's a I'll save up for Chanel 19 Poudree to get my classic make-up bag, clean powder fix ..

auroramaria

I purchased Poudrè last Saturday very happy with it.
I sprayed myself liberally with the tester before leaving Sephora and went about doing the rest of my shoppng when I was approached by a couple of girls asking about the perfume I was wearin and telling me it smelled so good and they headed to Sephora to try it too.
My family also likes it wich is an advantage.
I find it very sensual and feminine and it lasts forever.

jenniewebb
jenniewebb

If you take away the smooth and fresh gardenia from Narciso EDP and replace it with rose and powder you get Narciso Poudree. They share the same distinctive and beautiful musk base, but Poudree is more of a warm, cuddly classy scent, whereas Narciso EDP is the slightly cooler and lusher floral cousin. I tested these two and then the EDT side by side in store, and then layered all three before leaving - my, what a beautiful combo. I do appreciate the whole Narciso spectrum progressing from fresh leaf and stem musk EDT, through smooth gardenia floral musk EDP to rose powder musk Poudree. Narciso rules!

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

Definitely not a powdery fragrance like the ones that I love. In the beginning,the vetiver and the cedar stand out, exactly like in Narciso edp, too masculine for my tastes. In Narciso poudree the musk and the rose emerge more than in the first one, making the effect sweeter, and the tonka bean adds a touch of powderiness... but still not enough! Still too many sharp notes, but maybe it's just me: I don't like patchouli and orange flowers, and when they are in a frag it seems to me they dominate - and ruin - all the rest.

auroramaria

Just tried this new Narciso and I'm impressed.I loved it straight from first spray it is similar to Narciso white bottle but it's more powdery and sweeter it's the scent of top quality make up and it's very elegant.It's a very well done fragrance moderate sillage and good longevity.In Italy it's about 90 Euros for the 50 ml it's a bit expensive but very worth it.

UPDATE forgot to say it's very creamy no sharp edges for me just beautiful and lasts many hours

Feli15
Feli15

The opening is very sharp and off putting. You have to give it some time to warm up on skin and work its magic. The initial blast is metallic and green, heavy with jasmine and orange blossom but flowers soon take the back seat.
The woody aspect of the original edp is more rounded here, warmer and not as masculine /sharp. The powdery aspect (which is quite prominent to my nose)gives it a classical, elegant, feminine touch, almost sensual but in modern interpretation.
A couple of hours into development creamy musk and powder mixes with roasted tonka bean reminding me at times of a familiar Guerlinade accord.
I would love to add this beauty to my collection:)

Germany
Germany

I really love this. It's not as fresh and flowery as the balck EDT , and to my nose this is a powder bomb !!! Doesn't get much more powdery than that one. It's right up there with Neige , in fact it reminds me of Neige a lot. It's a cross between the white EDP cube and Neige. Smells like baby powder and cream and Nivea , denser but still has freshness to it. It's my next purchase. Colour of the cube suits this perfect. I think the notes listed here are wrong. There is no way patchouli is in here and they forgot to add the powdery notes as well. Which is the main note I smell.
All three are master pieces , my family loves them.

Update ,,, I am not sure what kind of powder people are looking for but if this isn't powdery then I don't know what is ?

Update :
It's more powdery and sweeter than the white cube. It's so enjoyable. Went to my top shelf. Fresh musky warm sweet and feminine. Very nicely done and great for every day. Good signature scent. Starts of fresh and soapy and powdery and goes into tonka sweet gourmand territory .

auroramaria

I still haven't tried this but a friend of mine who was on a trip to Germany just tested and she reported that although the scent is beautiful it isn't very powdery at all, I'm a bit disappointed cause that is what emerged from the reviews here.
I love Rodríguez but was expecting a powder bomb this time!

halesgordo
halesgordo

Tried the poudre today. It lasted on me for about 6 hours. I love the top notes of rose and white flowers. Mmmm. It has the narciso"ade" of musk which is beautiful. At dry down, there is a tinge of powder, but it smelled more baby doll head than powder on me. I was hoping for a powder bomb and I was slightly disappointed, but all was not lost because I restocked on for her while in the store. LOL! If you want a soft, musky, hint of creamy plastic, then this is your fragrance!!

dormir6
dormir6

It is very pleasant and longlasting!!!!
I think it should be more powdery, because I smell that sharp ingredient that makes Narciso edp's first few hours harsh on my skin.
But overall I like it. Just can't decied this one or the edp should come home with me. Both are not neccesary, they are very similar.

bfrosty
bfrosty

The musk and jasmine dominate for me. If there is cedar here it must be whispering lower than I can detect which is fine with me.

I think the marketing image depicting a bottle of Narciso dropped into powder is spot on. I can see why some people might think of this as being a more mature scent given the numerous gourmands that have been floating around over the past decade but it's all personal perception. Everything cycles, including scent trends and what was old becomes new once more. I never thought I'd see women wearing their hair in topnots again but the millennials and interns in my office do it all the time now.

Anyway this is a lovely scent and doesn't remind me of my grandmother or anything else. I think it's perfect for the spring and lasts all day on me as I wear my scents under clothing. A sensual but soft interpretation of Narciso's new namesake.

cdsabino
cdsabino

There is no Orange Blossom, Coumarin, and Patchouli in Narciso Poudree. The Powdery Notes is still missing in the Middle Notes. The pyramid needs to be corrected.

Top Notes:
Bulgarian Rose & Jasmine Petals

Middle Notes:
Musk & Powdery Notes

Base Notes:
Vetiver & Cedar

samloves
samloves

Can Narciso get any nicer, why sure it can, but only if you add some Poudree to it!!! Oh I'm loving the latest trend in the world of Fragrance Powder Powder & more Powder. Bye bye Fantasy.

A nice smelling strong fragrance. It is a little powdery, but mostly I sense it as white floral. I see it belongs to the group woody floral musky, and I must agree, it's all of those things and spicy as well.
I think it's good and usually I'm not a big fan of Narciso Rodriguez.
I like the pink bottle as well. :)

nettoyant
nettoyant

So smooth and uniquely sexy. Earthy and woody with ubiquitous Narciso musk with a touch of flowers and loads of powdery tonka. It's a slightly remixed version of Narciso Narciso for women EDP, Poudree is more soft and romantic. They are both woody and earthy with a focus on vetiver. But, not dry at all or citrusy sharp like many marketed to men's vertiver scents. Stand up for more vetiver scents like these!! Oh, yes, and powder!! God, I love this perfume house.

I will say it again, this is not "masculine". It's not typical in marketed to women scents, however. It lasts for 12 hours plus with moderate silage. From the box, "velvety jasmine, sensual woods and powdery musc".

Natalie Carter
Natalie Carter

Has the era of fruity-florals finally come to an end? It it did, then it is my time to shine.

I am really liking the idea of powdery rose fragrances that some designers are releasing lately. I think I will belong to this era and I hope it is the new generation 'genre' of perfume.

Update: Where is the actual note that is going to make the fragrance powdery? I haven't tried it so I don't know about it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Narciso Poudree by Narciso Rodriguez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Narciso Poudree by Narciso Rodriguez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.