Designers » N-Q » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum Delicate Limited Edition Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures

As addition to EDT limited edition, Narciso Rodriguez is launching a new limited fragrance For Her Eau de Parfum Delicate Limited Edition, in the beginning 2012. This exclusive edition is available as a version of the original perfume, with added oud, which, along with musk contributes to making the composition more magnificent and deeper. The fragrance is available as 125ml EDP. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

Rose Peach

Musk Amber

Sandalwood Patchouli Agarwood (Oud)

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum
Narciso Rodriguez For Her

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum Delicate Limited Edition Fragrance Reviews

neshat
neshat

it has a very strong musk scent that i think it should be in floral-woody-musk category.
very good sillage and longevity, tnx to its oily liquid.

Elena Hil
Elena Hil

I adore the smell of this juice. I just wish I could smell it more. It seems to be immediately absorbed or immediately evaporated. I do like 8 sprays and still nothing!

Mirabele
Mirabele

I am looking for a skin musk scent for everyday wear and tested this Delicate edp version today. The original edp is nice but too rosy to me, it reminds Sarah Jesicca Parker lovely which i had and disliked, also, the musk is so fleeting there that i am not sure whether i am smelling it, and i definitely do not want to overapply a sexy fragrance like that. I had the edt but though i liked it, i found it too openly sexy for daily wear for office for me. The delicate edp seems to combine all the properties of both edt and adp to my nose. It is still very sexy, but also very rosy. So this will not be one for me either. I really like it, i just don’t think i would wear a scent like that a lot.
I do not smell any oud or sandalwood there, because of rose and musk overload to my nose.
Sillage is a bit too heavy for me, i prefer skin scents most of the time. Longevity is very good. i washed and washed and it stayed anyway for many hours. i took a shower later in the evening and could still smell it after that. The drydown was really interesting so i might re-test it someday.

Dimitra79
Dimitra79

I hate to be the bad guy here, but I don't like it at all. I find it generic, not at all elegant, it's almost annoying to me...
I find the eau de toilette edition a little bit better, more subtle and classy.

Saneko
Saneko

The first time you smell this perfume is sweeeet but then is really smooth and delicate you can use it in spring and summer and is the powdery that makes this rose perfume wearable and suitable for women young and not that young. I love this perfume is a piece of art.

LeggysMum
LeggysMum

I had put this on today, then thought no more about it, til, mid morning, standing and chatting to a couple of friends, I got a waft of this delicate musky peach. "What perfume are you wearing?" I ask, nothing much, and it was true, I couldn't detect anything on them. "It must be something in the air..." I agreed, and when I left, could still detect this beautiful aroma in the car..?? Then I realized that this has peach notes...
ah ha! It was me wafting this gorgeous scent around (smug little smile) and previously I hadn't picked up the peach note for all the musky goodness going on.

Now, tinged with sadness I realize that although it it truly beautiful, it won't last forever (the bottle, I mean, the scent has great holding power) and it was only a limited edition... sigh
IF ANYONE HAS SOME THEY NEED TO OFFLOAD - PLEASE MESSAGE ME,
I adore this juice!!

liiva
liiva

When it is on my skin I feel stickiness so it is not for me in summer. Very sweet, soft, unequivocal, delicate.

vivik
vivik

addicted to Narciso, in general, this one has this added value of agar wood and sandal wood somewhere in the backgroung, so to me it´s the original EDP plus agar wood and sandal wood waning and waxing....

Narciso Rodriguez suggests that this flanker is a delicate and softer version of the original EDP. Well, I couldn't disagree more. I think it has been incorrectly named.

Unfortunately I'm asnomic when it comes to musk in fragrances, meaning I struggle to smell anything at all. It requires a lot of patience on my behalf as I wait for that moment when my sense of smell decides to kick into action. For the first hour of wear, I couldn't smell Narciso Rodriguez EDP Delicate at all, but once settled, I was suddenly aware of its presence.

I surprisingly like this fragrance, more so than I expected to. The sweet and soapy rose, peach and musk blend found in the original EDP, is also present in this flanker. Like other reviewers have previously mentioned, the liquid of this fragrance is cloudy, oily and shimmery. Due to the liquid having a thicker texture, the scent seems a lot richer and more concentrated than the original.

I can see how people find this fragrance sexy. The rose and peach add a sweet and feminine dimension, while the musk is both clean and suggestive at the same time. An additional oud note in this flanker, is perhaps what makes this edition more appealing to my nose than the original. The oud is somewhat metallic and animalistic in this composition, and blends beautifully with the other notes. The scent overall is quite balanced and smooth.

Had the price tag not been so outrageous, I may have considered adding this fragrance to my collection. I would most definitely enjoy wearing Narciso Rodriguez EDP Delicate as an evening scent. It's the perfect choice for adding that elegant and feminine touch to any attire.

Although the sillage did vary depending on how much you apply, I found the longevity to be far more consistent. Many had complaints regarding poor lasting power, but I experienced a different outcome. Narciso Rodriguez EDP Delicate lasted a good six or so hours on my skin. With that, I have no hesitancy in recommending this flanker.

hbomb9410

UPDATE: Today my boss told me I smelled nice, "like dirt...but in a good way." Since it is the middle of July in Texas, I'm not shy about dousing myself with this stuff. I'm sure most of it evaporates by the time I walk across the parking lot to work. This must explain why the lighter notes like the rose and the peach disappear on me before I can even detect their presence. I like to imagine that this makes me smell like a virginal but sensual wood nymph.

belladonna'sbliss
belladonna'sbliss

In the late spring I tried it on for the 6th time and It seemed to last longer than I remembered; after finding it sold out in one location I rushed over and bought it. It was just a little better than the original. (on me)
The combination of more pronounced rose and peach with the hint of Oud isn't very noticable. Still turns irresistible on me. it's true that the edt lasts longer but the edp smells better. I'm with you 'glad57'. I still managed to talk myself into a bottle. The peach starts to smell like a richer apricot with that sophisticated rose musk, a dusting of sandalwood and an exotic tree in the far distance. Yup I get a fair amount of peach at the top and into the mid notes. and a slightly stronger richer tone to the whole composition which I attribute to the oud; Though it is certainly not a Oud fragrance. I was forever trying to resist the original EDP. Here it shines through and is lightly enriched even though it has a 'Delicate' potency (of say perfume percentage ). I still couldn't get it out of my head I had to have it. It was lovely in the late spring. Now that the plus 30 temp has arrived it all but evaporates instantly oh well guess it is a spring fall fragrance sigh* Still no regrets as it is beautiful :)
Edt: I lasts longer than I thought just gets so comfortable, but you will get comliments hours later than you remember wearing it. This is gorgeous in the winter! and it doubles the lasting time

hbomb9410

Gentle...delicate...pretty...floral...I'm not sure what kind of strange body chemistry I have, because none of those words apply to the fragrance I'm wearing. In fact, a couple of people asked if I was wearing a men's fragrance. I smell primarily sandalwood and musk, with a hint of amber here and there. I've never smelled the peach, but I did catch the rose just after spraying it one morning. It disappeared pretty quickly, but I know it's there, because the sandalwood is rather powdery and dry, not too bracing. I wait tables at a Mexican restaurant, and I can still smell traces of it at the end of my shift despite all the strong smells in the restaurant and my running around working up a sweat.

I found the opalescent pink juice to be rather misleading, because its fragrance is definitely not "pink." It's like a good nude lipstick: it's not too girly or too loud, but it's chic, it goes with everything, and it's subtle but it's definitely there.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is a sophisticated musky rose scent. gental and pretty , but not my kind off thing.. I find this i little better then the original , but still i dont think i am the musky kind off girl .. they smells good enough but gives me nothing .. to clean and ordinary on my skin, like a soap , A good soap yes , but still soap :)
does not last very long on skin

it is a bit more rosy then the original i would like to add

angelic4296
angelic4296

I tested this one out at a counter, and liked it. It's feminine and what I would classify as "lovely." However, this one will be a bit TOO "delicate" for me. What I've always OBSESSED over with the original black bottle EDT is that aggressiveness and outright sexiness. This loses some of that sexiness for me, especially since it's the delicate version of the EDP, and that was already too floral for me lol. I live for that immense muskiness of the EDT.

As for returning any from this line, I'd never HAVE to because they all last upwards of 5+ hours on me. I can apply his line in the morning and still smell it WAY into late afternoon with NO layering.

I agree that perfumes need to be returned if they don't last long, but everyone's body chemistry is different, and no one perfume could universally be classified as "non-lasting" for EVERYONE. Therein lies the problem.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This was a delicate rose-musk scent on me. I couldn't detect the oud, sandalwood, or patchouli on my chemistry. It reminded me a lot of Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely.

It's also shimmery when it goes on, and also a little oily. I liked the shimmer, but I didn't like the oily texture of the liquid.

ralucucky
ralucucky

On me, this perfume lasted for 4 hours. I find it decent. And I like this version more than the original.

jonr951
jonr951

The liquid itself is actually like a neon pink! It goes on clear. It's pretty awesome and I have yet to get me a Narciso perfume so I just might have to finally give into this one. The original perfume does last longer than this new one, which is unfortunate, but since it is a limited edition and I am OBSESSED with the liquid, it will surely be mine. : )

glad57

someone should send narciso a little note to let him know we love his fragrances but they have little staying power

glad57

must try it but it already doesn't last that long but i would still buy it and have bought it for at least 10 years. I would only buy the black bottle edt only because it would last longer than the edp but the edp smells much prettier, but too expensive as the years rolled, why not spend that money on something that lasts much longer.

arianperfume
arianperfume

more delicate than it already is? haha :))

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum Delicate Limited Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum Delicate Limited Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum Delicate Limited Edition by Narciso Rodriguez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum Delicate Limited Edition by Narciso Rodriguez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay