Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Narciso Rodriguez for Her in Color Narciso Rodriguez for women

Narciso Rodriguez for Her in Color Narciso Rodriguez for women
dislike

Narciso Rodriguez for Her in Color Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures

Narciso Rodriguez for Her in Color by Narciso Rodriguez is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Narciso Rodriguez for Her in Color was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard. Top notes are rose and peach; middle note is amber; base notes are musk, sandalwood and patchouli.

Rose Peach

Romantina

Narciso Rodriguez for Her in Color Fragrance Reviews

pamschaar
pamschaar

I have worn For Her in the EDT and Parfum for the past 15 years. It has been my signature scent, and at the end of 2015, beginning of 2016, I decided to try this rendition of "For Her" by NR. I could not take it on me, at all. I do not know what he did to change up the scent, but I got the overwhelming scent of grapes or plum or actually, maybe I just cannot explain how the scent expressed itself on me, but the musk was barely there and that is my second favorite part about For Her. I really wanted this to smell amazing on me, but, it did not. I gave it to my sister, as it reminded me of our Mama, who has passed (91years old) and was old enough to be our grandmother, as we are both adopted. I hate when people review a scent and say that about a scent, the grandparent relation to a scent, but this really does remind me of something a much older woman would wear. AND... I am old enough to be a grandma!! But a kid at heart, I am, so this one by NR was just not for me. It could be the rose that everyone else is smelling. I do not wear any fragrances with a rose scent in them, at all, not any kind of rose, I do not care for roses. So, this might be the reason I did not like this scent. When I first sampled it, I didn't smell roses and cannot smell them to this day, as my sister lives with us and she still has the bottle in her room, so I go and smell it every now and then, just to see if it has changed for me. Nope, it has not.

lollsazz
lollsazz

This smelt quite yummy peach from the bottle, but it doesn't work with my chemistry - too cloyingly milky! There might be cetalox in this - on me, it smells like milky, animalic children glue. Also probably ambroxan instead of amber

driveraxvl44
driveraxvl44

If you like For Her, then you will love For Her In Color.

When one thinks of color they may think a kick in intensity, but this isn't. It retains many of the elements that made For Her special, but For Her In Color is a fragrance one can wear more during the day; it's lighter and bouncier, and it doesn't have the heavy sultriness of the original. I love both For Her, as well as For Her in Color; both have very distinct personalities. If For
Her is the sultry, sensual femme in a dark, form-fitting Narciso dress, In Color is For Her's playful, flirtatious daytime persona in a cute pencil skirt and sexy Narciso heels. It is best when it dries down from that first punch, especially if the bottle is new. Body chemestry may vary though, but it's definitely worth a try. 8/10

Ana81
Ana81

Oh no, not for me. My first experience with Narcisso Rodriguez was Narcisso Rodríguez Intense, and I love it. All the other perfumes by this line smell awful on me. This one is the stinkiest of all on me. It smells like toilet water on me. I find I have a very difficult chemistry with many perfumes sadly.

evacecilias
evacecilias

I like this !
As I have not owned the edp original nor the edt, I can't really compare it. I do own Lovely SJP , that is well known to be the sister or cousin of both and yes - slightly similar ..
.This flanker though is deeper more powdery and fruitier than Lovely.
The top is deep but not harsh and its lovely.After wearimg it for a while the fruity part dissapears and the amber kicks in. I love amber and this is beautiful on me with a lot of the ingridients I usually go for.
Could be a good signature on me , but happy with the one I currently picked.
The bottle colour is gorgeous but now I really have to find the Intense version, too! As I want them alll...

aschiffm
aschiffm

contrary to most of the reviews, i do not feel like this is like the original EDP AT ALL. it smells so much more synthetic, and way sweeter. i smell mostly amber in this. but it is not really a nice or warm amber, it is like a fake cold chemical amber.

i'm starting to think all the different variations that arent the original EDT & EDP are just gimmicks.

Tovah
Tovah

Incredibly gorgeous, spellbinding, deeply sensual...amazing. This bottle is so, so beautiful as well.

[email protected]
paiged98@gmail.com

This has all the same components as the original. They flipped things around amongst the top, middle and base for a twist. It is amazing when they play with things and, poof, magic, a new smell with reminders of the original, but more wearable scent is born. Don't get me wrong, love the original for her. It is a bold scent that I respect and wear but this version has been refined, softened, and punched up more with peach. I never have noticed the peach in the original. It is a limited edition, so I have no idea how long it will be around, very glad to own it.

AveParfum
AveParfum

The original For Her is one of my very favorite perfumes. This limited edition retains all the beauty of the original, it's nearly identical, but it contains just a touch of fresh peach and soft rose. It's not quite as deep and sultry as the original due to the slight fruitiness, but it's still gorgeous and worth owning if you're a lover of For Her like I am.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

Smells of the original one for my nose (the SA said like the one from the pinky bottle) but I feel really impressed by its sillage that was flying ahead of me, the chypre quality here is just amazing. Though this kind musk is not my type (understatement), but I fell for the bottle.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

I tested it, kind of fast in a store, and the first impression was that it's exactly the same as For Her, edp version. But I wouldn't swear by it.... The bottle looks funky and kind of cheap actually, better in photos than reality.

sherien
sherien

It is like creamy cherries.. if you like a cheaper version, try Embrace from Oriflame, the dry down is almost the same..

This may sound weird but I don't think I can smell rose or peach here. I actually smell a white flower. It reminds me of Alien Sunessence Saphir Soliel. It's smooth and somewhat warm. It's not a real loud fragrance, but it has a good strength and projection. Amber and musk are present here to remind that this is the classic Narciso Rodriquez. That's all to it. It's still a lovely scent, but not my favorite from this house.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

In Color is so much softer and warmer than the original, and this one is a skin scent! The rose is fleeting, and the musk stays close to the skin.

Lazaro
Lazaro

narciso rodriguez ha sido y sera uno de mas grandes favoritos...Sus fragrancias me inpiran muchas cosas..expresiones..suenos...sentinimientos..y una gran cantidad de recuerdos rememorasbles...For her In color...es como una caja de pandora donde puedes encontrar varias sorpresas....la primera ves que senti la encontre como la mas desagradable..pero ha la ves tanta fue y aun es la llamativa presentcion de package que me tomo de sorpresa..y desisi alquirirlo...!en edicion!...para tenerlo de recuerdo!
un perfume de esos que dejan uella...fabuloso desde el mas pequeno toque de rosas..hasta la flasida pero patente aroma clasica del primer for her!...

jellybeantree

I am starting to like this a little too much! May have to be on my fall winter list! :)

jellybeantree

I have to admit I like this one, it has a slight vintage feel to it and reminds me a little of soir de lune and eau de soir from sisley but this one is very very subtle. I guess its the chypre quality that is similar . As usually minimal lasting power, well close to the skin. The bottle is amazing but I never like limited editions because I know they will be gone and I don't want to like it too much for that reason. It is a nice addition to the NR line and I like it better than all the essences , which do nothing for me.

Aroussa
Aroussa

The difference between this and the original is very very subtle. However, it's perceptible enough to add that little bit of sour sweetness of...of rotting flowers, or bathromm spray, maybe, that makes this version much less attractive than the original. I see the people at NR are trying to milk the success of the oiriginal for all it's worth in the past few years. But there's a reason why it was a success - they should stop mutilating the old beautiful unique scent and come up with an innovation already!

anna.023
anna.023

I tried it yesterday, it was OK. I didnt get any WOW feeling, but then I dont like the original so much either. I prefer this to the original anyway. Very fresh and a little bit sharp and floral. Nice, powdery and clean. I wanted to try the purple bottle - Esscense in colour, but they didnt have a test:( a plus for the great bottle, but when I see such a bold coloured bottle I somehow expect to be amazed..

Emy125
Emy125

I can't be the only one who smells CHERRIES in this! Such a lovely note, I don't know if I would like so much if it weren't Limited Edition, but it definitely reminds me of the Narciso Rodriguez For Her in EdT, only with this light fruity tang...

aileenze
aileenze

really beautiful~~~~~~~~

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

این رایحه برای تمام خانمها عشق را توصیف می کند و زندگی شبانه را به خاطره میسپارد.
This fragrance for women, describes love and life gives to the memory of the night.

salemarino
salemarino

I am so happy when I get on Fragrantica (everyday) and check the list for new fumes and I can see some new ones to put my nose into.
I can't wait to test this one by NR, I'm really excited about the notes,hope it comes out asap.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her in Color fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her in Color, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Narciso Rodriguez for Her in Color by Narciso Rodriguez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Narciso Rodriguez for Her in Color by Narciso Rodriguez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay