Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

La Tentation de Nina Nina Ricci for women

La Tentation de Nina Nina Ricci for women
dislike

almond
La Tentation de Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures La Tentation de Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures La Tentation de Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures La Tentation de Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures

La Tentation de Nina is a new limited edition of the original Nina fragrance from 2006. It is born out of collaboration between perfumer Olivier Cresp and Vincent Lemains, the master chef of the famous Parisian patisserie Ladurée. The two men had worked for a long time to develop a fragrance that makes you want to eat it. Together with the fragrance, the new line of Ladurée macarons named Nina is also presented.

This edition represents a combination of the senses of taste and smell. However, it is announced as a more "mature" phase in the development of the former Nina flankers. In that regard, the fragrance is less sweet, though it is devoted to delicious macarons.

La Tentation de Nina is a fresh floral - fruity and gourmand fragrance. It smells like Nina macarons topped with raspberry jam, with lemon drops and rose flavor. The composition begins with citrusy notes of bergamot and goes into the heart of raspberry, almond, lemon and Bulgarian rose absolute, which are connected together in the macaron accord, softened by notes of Bourbon vanilla ,white musk and sandalwood at its base.

The fragrance is available from January of 2014 as a limited edition.

Bergamot

Macarons Lemon Almond Bulgarian Rose Raspberry

Bourbon Vanilla White Musk Sandalwood

Nina Fantasy

La Tentation de Nina Fragrance Reviews

apassionforscent
apassionforscent

In theory, this is supposed to smell good (when you look at the notes on paper). However, when I wear this, it reminds me 100% of Regina George in the movie Mean Girls. Regina George's face actually appeared in my mind when I sniffed this on my skin! It smells cold-hearted, wealthy, calculated and cunning. Like in a Taylor-Swift-is-actually-really-evil kind of way. I swear, that is what it smells like on me. A rich, mean girl who would backstab you in a heartbeat. If that's the vibe you are going for, then go for this perfume. But if you want to smell like a person with a good heart, this is the scent to avoid. I actually was tempted to buy the whole bottle, just because I have this small fantasy of being a mean girl a.k.a queen bee regina george... but I held myself back from going into that direction. At the end of the day, I don't want to smell like that every day. Maybe for one day. But every day? I would drive away all the people I care about! So, no!

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

Sweet, Fruity, Creamy, Delicious
~Raspberry Macaroons

This is absolutely freakin
delicious smelling

I have a mild obsession with raspberry
so the moment I smelled this...
Instantly fell in love

jessbot101
jessbot101

I was on the fence about this one after trying it on my wrist at the store. I liked the fruity opening notes, but they didn't last. It dried down to a lemony smell. I made my boyfriend smell my wrist and he just shrugged it off saying it smelled like the stuff we clean the floor with (it's the citrus). Nothing amazing.

mystica
mystica

Well, if you like raspberries you can't go wrong with this. Nothing groundbreaking -apart from the lovely flamboyant bottle-, but rather a generic juice which will satisfy your sweet tooth.

All the notes are detectable to my nose. Longevity is good, sillage is moderate. This is a FUN perfume you must grab *if* you find a bargain, for the bottle if for nothing and the fact that it's a limited edition, which is good for collecting and investing purposes if you decide to sell.

Edit: This is like a very quality "celebrity perfume" if you know what I mean. The concept is similar, (artificial raspberry & sweetness etc) but you get better longevity plus a general touch of better quality. And I guess that's why it's called rather "mature".

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

That's my favourite Nina, I prefer it to the original one and to the Elixir. I agree there is smth from the bubble gum to it. For me its yummy at the beginning and just attractive after. A good scent for a girly girl. Charming!

ismellsogood
ismellsogood

If you wear this and someone special nuzzles into your neck....it may be reminiscent of nibbling almond Parisienne macaroons and Cranberry Torrencini ... deliciously jammy, sweet and expensively dressed.

neovisual
neovisual

I got a sample of this and it's... blehh. It's.. nice. That's all I can say about it. A tame, sweet perfume. Only that and nothing more, there is nothing much to say. It just smells like that mix of all perfumes in a tax free shop, just a general, sweet, perfume-y smell. I don't think it is worth the price and it is too tame for me, too boring.

MiaoLovelyCat
MiaoLovelyCat

I adore this wonderful perfume! It's really delicious with rasberry, vanilla and almond macaroons notes.
The bottle is really beautiful too, like an apple of Snowhite)

But... It's not smell like Nina Fantasy.
Nina Fantasy - is juicy pear, La Tentation - is powdery rasberry.
They are absolutely different!

Sevparfumaddict
Sevparfumaddict

Very nice bottle for decoration but that's all. I can't even describe the smell. For my man, it is like "when you're in front of a perfume store where all the fragrances are mixed on, cheap smell". I agree. No chance, I was given 2 bottles for past birthday.

sammyseven89
sammyseven89

Sadly the gorgeous bottle does not redeem this perfume from smelling like soap from a public toilet. The drydown after about an hour is okay, but not worth enduring that first hour. Seriously overpriced. I can imagine perfume creators from 100 years ago being horrified at this creation.

theparfumfairy
theparfumfairy

This was a blind buy. I purchased this because I wanted a really fun and girly casual scent for the spring and summer. I had high hopes for this but my hopes did not come to fruition. On my skin this smells like musk and pencil shavings. What happened to the fruit and the sweetness? At least, the bottle is cute!

sonia.kassambara
sonia.kassambara

I had really high hopes for this one. On me it screeches lemon, raspberry and rose. It smells girly in a way I would call unrefined and stung a little. The almond, macaron, bourbon vanilla and sandalwood were not in balance and did not warm the fragrance as I had wished it would. I will try this again in the spring, as I think winter temperatures did not do this fragrance justice. Deci-Dela, come back!!

Megamind
Megamind

I was pretty sure to find in the mentioned notes musk and rose in this flagrance before consulting fragrantica site. It's all about the macaron, raspberry and almond as well. It is the creation of Olivier Cresp. He created another Nina Ricci flagrance which I like: mademoiselle Ricci.
so sweet creamy and joyful. And the bottle of whitesnow apple is really cute! The aromatic sweet juice inside whitesnow apple literally brings you in a fairy tale world.
I need to own it.
I'm shocked to see so many negative reviews of this scent. Hey.... it's very aromatic and pleasant even if does not project much. You just need to reapply once during the working day. And frankly speaking there are much worse fragrancies on the market. I do see nothing chemical about it.

Update: I regret a lot not buying it when it was available in perfume shops. Now it disappeared and is not sold anymore.

Update: What a surprise! My adorable hubby finally found and bought it for me. He knew how much I wanted it. There is a lemon note well present in the beginning and turning this fragrance fresh. Very good for summer and spring. Long lasting power is about 5 hours on a skin and all day on closes.

foxfacee7797
foxfacee7797

I love this flanker, it gives the same fairytale vibes that the original gives me. You can definitely smell the raspberries. The macaron smell is noticable, along with the rose. It smells very fruity and fresh, I love it. This is definitely the best blind buy I've ever purchased.
The only thing wrong with this perfume is the longevity, and it could be a bit stronger too. It lasts about 3 hours. I find that all the Nina's I've smelled have this problem though. To me they are worth buying some mini atomizers to take them with me to reapply.

lu.scopel
lu.scopel

The only thing to dislike about this one is its longevity.

chuetta
chuetta

THIS PERFUME. I hate Nina, it smells rancid on me, and then i was sad because i wanted a cute nina bottle and finally, i found this. It's sweet, it's yummy but not overpovering; rose and raspberry are predominant, and the splash of lemon keeps it from being too sweet.

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

Nina Ricci makes the CUTEST bottles. This is no exception. I love just holding it in my hand, as creepy as that sounds. The scent itself, I find uninspired. It mostly smells like a generic fruity floral to me, although they do have the macron note DOWN. It makes me crave macrons. This is something I would love to eat but would not wear as a perfume.

tigsi
tigsi

To me it smells like strawberry/raspberry syrup + bergamot and some freshness coming from the lemon, I assume. Not very intense, not really my cup of tea. But freaking adorable bottle, I'm in love with it. Unfortunately not in love with the fragrance.

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

Have been waiting for this to come out and I finally saw it and had a test...Thank goodness, bottle is beautiful and attractive but the scent is not. Its very simple I myself didn't find it gourmand at all and it smells like a lot of other perfumes out there its got nothing special about it didn't smell the delicious macaroons was disappointed had high hopes!

Miriana93
Miriana93

At first it wasn't gourmand at all. I could not smell the macaroons and that was the scent I was most excited about. As it settles, it does change into a gourmand scent which made me love it but its nothing special. I wasn't as impressed. It does smell really yummy eventually and smells of food but I think I would pass unless I find an amazing deal and then I would need it. The bottle is gorgeous though.

momtoeve
momtoeve

Love the bottle, unfortunately the fragrance is not a gourmand at all! Myabe it was my chemistry, but after an hour this smelled too flowery and stale. Too generic for my taste. I would buy it for the bottle alone. It's adorable!

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

The prospect of a macaron fragrance really excited me. Finally got to try this and was pretty disappointed. La Tentation de Nina is not a decadent gourmand, more of a fruity body splash. Like antonpan, I got a ton of artificial melon upon initial spray which I really did not enjoy. After the watermelon died down, all I could detect was a generic berry sugary scent. It smells like a meringue, as in whipped egg and sugar, but not a macaron. I was hoping for much more of an almond and vanilla fragrance with a creamy accord. A day later I caught a whiff of this on my sweater. I liked it slightly more then but even so, it is not worthy of the price point. I was so seduced by the pretty bottle that I almost blind bought this. Very glad I resisted.

CozyCat
CozyCat

This is the best out of all the Ninas I've tried so far...another pinky gourmand candy rose reminiscent of Turkish Delight (they really seem to be trending these days, and I'm so glad for that!). Similar in style and sweetness to Chopard's Happy Spirit Bouquet D'Amour, but that one is fresher, abit more lightweight and musky-clean, and this one is richer and fuller, quite edible smelling, but not too intense for summer. I took just a spritz on my finger and wiped it off 30mins later because I didn't want it to interfere with the other perfumes I was testing, but I will definitely give it another test to see how it fairs in the longevity/sillage department.
Will update soon.

nadicamihajlovic
nadicamihajlovic

I was waiting for this one, but it turned out to be so weak, I can barely feel it...is it just me?

duskangel101
duskangel101

On clothes and in the bottle, it's surprisingly pleasant and bubbly. It is a sweet and slightly soapy citrus scent. It's young and airy like the rest of the Ninas, but the slightly more creamy note in this one makes it more rounded and, I guess, mature. However, this is not a skin scent for me. On skin, the creamy sweet lemon is not evident but instead I get a sort of week-old Italian cream soda with the air let out (I get a similar effect with the original). Walk-bys it is then.

Sh1rlG1rl
Sh1rlG1rl

Today is Friday, May 9th. The sun is out and the temperature is on the rise. Dare I say it? Yes I will: Winter Is Finally Over!!! Everything seems better and brighter. So of course, I couldn't help but be drawn to this beautiful pink, almost suede feel perfume bottle with the golden accents... Nina Ricci's newest flanker.

Flankers, hmmmm. I too get annoyed sometimes when some perfume companies seem to lack imagination and keep presenting their "newest" scent in what is generally the same bottle which has been slightly altered by changing the colours, the size and maybe some other small detail. Having said that, I can understand why some companies deliberately choose to keep to their original bottle design, with some slight variations. The bottles are beautiful, no matter what colour, size or variant chosen to differentiate it from its predecessors. And I, being a customer, can appreciate brand recognition.

I also feel compelled to state that the masses would be quick to point out if these same companies were to create a totally new designed bottle, everytime they decided to slightly adjust their fragrance. I can imagine the comments now: this smells just like Nina such and such with a bit of such and such added. You get the picture.

A totally new bottle for me represents a totally new fragrance. A flanker represents a variation on an existing fragrance. Just saying.

Now to this revamped apple bottle, and its newest content. I have to say that I absolutely love this fragrance. This is the first of the Nina Ricci perfume collection that agrees with my chemistry. My preferred fragrances usually stay close on me and this one does it exceptionally well. It seems to caress my skin like smooth silk and then my skin's essence turns it into a warm creamy long lasting whisper. So elegant.

mistykerryn
mistykerryn

The beginning smelled like a sweeter version of the original Nina - which was sour to me. Probably because of those signature citrus notes that these Nina apples have. After dry down it became very musky, and creamy and like almonds. A nice scent, though not for me - too musky and citrus-y. I think I mainly wanted this because of the bottle!

angelamaria1234
angelamaria1234

This perfume is nice, however I expected a yummier and creamier fragrance. It reminds me of other perfumes I have smelled before, I expected something different and more "gourmand" as they described it.

nora elia

I am in a real dilemma, I dont find specially exiting this perfume, and also its expensive but I love the bottle, hard to decide

chrisndema
chrisndema

boring nothing new.....doesnt appeal to me at all...too too generic!

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

This is a REALLY good Nina flanker. It starts off with a sweet citrus which beautiful and refreshing, then turns into a musky vanilla almond gourmand dream which is smooth and pleasant. It is very sensual I think!

lilou
lilou

I love it ! Juicy and yummy as all Ninas. Citrus and raspberry are very present at the beginning, then you can smell apple, almond and macarons. I would have like something stronger and sweeter but I love it like that too. It´s fresh, fruity, delicate, and not too gourmand (could I say light gourmand ?).
The bottle is amazing, longevity correct.

Very delicious scent, I am not even annoyed by the raspberry.
Similar to other sweet Nina Ricci's perfumes, but there are more interesting ones.
Nice, sweet fragrance with citruses.
I would wear it but I would choose Ricci Ricci, Ricci Mademoiselle and Nina l'elixir over this one.

Irinka Popova
Irinka Popova

ohhh well...just tried today on a paper strip and i don't want it on my skin...so boring,nothing even near to my expactations...only lemon and raspberry,may be i loose somewhere the almond and the macarons...so sad...just the bottle is to die for...

nadiadncr
nadiadncr

Received it today, I purchased from e-bay. When you first spray it like others have said it's very lemony. Then it changes and on my skin it smells very similar to Acqua Di Gioia with a hint of Nina. I wouldn't call this perfume gourmand. It doesn't smell like macaroons or sweet at all. It's more fresh and floral. Longevity since it's an edt the expectations are not high. On my skin its like all the other Nina's very poor, 2 hours.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

I don't really get the macaron feeling as I don't get much almond to conjure it up. The first 2 or 3 hours of La Tentation de Nina is kind of harsh as the juicy lemon is unfortunately paired with a synthetic and screechy vanilla. Later, when it dries down, the scent becomes a raspberry rose jam with an almost buttery texture. While this stage is more or less pleasant to my nose, it also sort of reminds me of CK Downtown, and Kenzo Flower in the Air when heavily applied.

The sillage is moderate and the longevity is at least 9 hours. Within the Nina series, it retains a similar candy sweetness but different enough from other Nina, which is a good thing. But among the market, I don't think the scent pops out as the flashy bottle does.

Alex Joanna
Alex Joanna

Today I finally got to test this long awaited fragrance and I must admit I am a bit disappointed. I was put off by the sharp lemon in the begining, which I thought would fade away, but it only gets even louder and a bit synthetic.
Moreover, as the smell develpos, I perceive a sweetness that is far from pleasant, meaning it is quite unnatural.
Overall this frag is indeed fresh and energizing.
The longevity and sillage are good for an EDT.

helirium
helirium

La Tentation de Nina comes in pretty bottle that perked my interest to try this perfume and also notes sounded promising. This is not overly sweet perfume at all; I wouldn't call it gourmand (if it means something edible). This one is more fruity floral, as others mentioned below.
It opens with sweet and bit sour blast of citrus and raspberry. Dry down has rose, almond and macarons with hint of vanilla and musk. It has similar touch like the original Nina and Nina L'elixir, and even Amor Amor.
Sillage is noticeable, though it stays more close to skin than being a sillage monster, and longevity few hours- decent for an EdT.

SBunny
SBunny

This is really lovely. Both sweet and fruity in the beginning I can smell a mixture of the raspberry and lemon. The Macaroon comes through and it becomes soft an feminine. Really pretty. It dries with a soft vanilla musk and hints of the rose.

Not really gourmand- just fruity floral. It's lovely non the less. I thought the sillage and lasting power were great too and this would be a perfect Spring scent.

mihaela_i
mihaela_i

I expected a delicious macaron (almond, light sugar and berries) and what I got was a mix between Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea and DKNY's Be Delicious.
I can detect an overpowering, headache-inducing synthetic lemony- aquatic note that might also be reminiscent of CK One-type fragrances, and which drowns everything else. The bottle looks very nice but what's in it smells a bit cheap.

I was pleasantly surprised, I expected a very sweet and girlie scent, in truth, this is more a fresh floral, in the vein of the original Nina, also a bit of Elixir...it isn't teenagerish, it is more grown up..The bottle is lovely so I feel lots will buy it for the bottle, the juice itself is pretty, feminine, sweet but not candy sweet, more like juicy sweet, my issue is that it isn't really as complex as all the notes seem to indicate, and longevity isn't great. But it is very easy to wear, and charming!

Superman9
Superman9

The bottle reminds me Nina Ricci's Deci Dela. I'm looking forward to test the perfume.. Hopefully it is as good as Deci Dela..

AnnBerg
AnnBerg

It was not what I expected but I like it. It is suprisingly fresh but also soft, a combination of citrus, rose, almond and a little vanilla. This will be nice for spring.

hernie
hernie

Flankers flankers and more flankers. Creativity: 0 (zero, for instances). When will they make a man´s perfume??? What´s up with this label?

maen
maen

I like this edition, has its own personality.
Sweet, not too much, I can smell the Nina's Macaron, like a raspberry - lemon with a rose hint cream.
Very fresh and wearable, drydown is beautiful, musky soft vanilla with an almond touch.
They wanted to join both knowledge, french confectionery with fragrance, which is really good idea.
Bottle is stunning!!.

antonpan
antonpan

It's available already in Russia. Judging by the notes I expected something sweet, sugary, gourmand. In fact La Tentation de Nina is an explosion of a sweet watermelon bubble gum! The scent is juicy with lots of sweet fruits, though it can't be named gourmand. In the dry down I feel a touch of rose that gives the fragrance necessary charm. Nice combination, however I don't want to eat it.

Lupinoid
Lupinoid

I've bought a bottle of this from a UK ebay seller. Its Dec 13' and I now know its not released till Jan 14' so does this mean I've bought a fake? They only had the one bottle too.

r4elle
r4elle

The first thing on my 2014 resolution list! I WANT THIS BOTTLE! eek!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci La Tentation de Nina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nina Ricci La Tentation de Nina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify La Tentation de Nina by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of La Tentation de Nina by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay