Designers » N-Q » Oriental Woody « Groups

Sandalo Nobile Nobile 1942 for women and men

Sandalo Nobile Nobile 1942 for women and men
dislike

Sandalo Nobile Nobile 1942 for women and men Pictures Sandalo Nobile Nobile 1942 for women and men Pictures

“Our muscles relax, our mind yelds itself The heady fragrance of spices such as saffron and cumin seeds wafts from sacks piled in the storehouse, ready to fill wagons bound for the market, and hangs in the room barely lit by the faint light of dawn. Immersed in the heat of the water, steam infused with essence of sandalwood forms clouds, softened by siamese benjoin. Feeling our muscles relax and tensions disappear, our mind yields itself to the beauty of our experiences, affections and emotions, linked as gurgjum links the flowery iris to the precious figue tree, like a fog that envelops us in a gentle embrace, filling our nostrils with pleasure. A brief moment that makes us one with Mother Nature and helps us face a new day with serenity” — press release of the brand. Sandalo Nobile was launched in 2016.

Saffron Cumin

Iris Flower Fig Tree

Sandalwood Siam Benzoin Gurjan balsam

Santal 33

Sandalo Nobile Fragrance Reviews

Q80
Q80

A very interesting delicate take of powdery iris, sandalwood, and figs . powdery and slightly woody ad sweet. Very balanced and very soft.

This is a superb creation by Nobile 1942.

imposterpockets
imposterpockets

Powdery powdery powdery. The creamy sandalwood component is lovely, but I am not a fan of fig or powder fragrances.

Edit after Several Trials:
The powdery quality only showed up the first few times. I don't know if the sample changed or if my nose became more attuned to other things. Now I smell more of a rounded sandalwood and a very slight, very vague sense of some of warm fruit.

jeca
jeca

What a peculiar refreshing figgy sandal :-) it was quite a good idea to unite milky facet of the two ingredients, sandal and fig. It is also pretty green, but woody smooth as sandal should be (just wait a little). Not a killer, not at all oriental, a fresh air, such a calm cheerful scent :-)

I can only imagine it must be the 'Fig tree' note in here which makes Sandalo Nobile open so much like a fresh wonderful fruity smell, I can literally feel the fibrous innards as the juicy flesh is torn open. I think it's the most accurate and beautiful fig note I've ever smelled, it's also reminiscent of a real plum, not the jammy sweetness we think of as 'plum like' in perfumery, plum Japonais or CdG Floriental etc...this is a genuine green smell, more like that of Philosykos. Then proceedings start to get powdery, a lovely Iris note backed with creamy sandalwood but hints of the fig in there too. I think this fragrance has wonderfully complimentary ingredients but something doesn't quite ring true about it for me? I'm not sure if I think it's a bit too feminine for me or that it's just too clean, there's not enough dirt in here for my liking? Still a great fragrance if not just for that opening...not something I'd wear but totally worth checking out for sure.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nobile 1942 Sandalo Nobile fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nobile 1942 Sandalo Nobile, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sandalo Nobile by Nobile 1942. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sandalo Nobile by Nobile 1942 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diptyque Eau Duelle Neela Vermeire Creations Mohur Aedes de Venustas Copal Azur Puredistance M Serge Lutens Daim Blond Roja Dove Amber Pierre Guillaume PG13 Brulure de Rose Amouage Journey Woman L`Artisan Parfumeur Seville a l`Aube Diptyque Philosykos Tom Ford Santal Blush Atelier Flou Paradis Paradis Guerlain Vol de Nuit Masque L`Attesa Puredistance Black Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling! Roja Dove Amber Aoud Le Labo Iris 39 Penhaligon`s Zizonia Lubin Galaad