Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Nooka Nooka for women and men

Nooka Nooka for women and men
dislike

sand

"Time is a form of universal communication" said Matthew Waldman, founder of the house of Nooka from New York, while he was presenting his first fragrance. This perfume is universal, just like time and it is ideal for men and women, created with a dose of futurism.

10,000 flacons of Nooka fragrances in amounts of 75 ml are announced to be produced. The composition is being developed by perfumer of the house of Waldman and Drom - Pierre Constantin Gueros, who enriched top notes with accords of Japanese yuzu, vintage leather and pink pepper. A heart encompasses coriander, tonka and gloss paper accords, while a base adds Ithaca cypress bark, musk and pink sand.

Flacon of Nooka perfume is of cylindrical shape, with a silver stopper and name on its transparent glass. Founder of the house is planning to launch a collection which will include 4 fragrances. The second fragrance is scheduled for next autumn. Nooka was launched in 2009.

Yuzu Pink Pepper Leather

Coriander Tonka Bean

Musk Cypress Sand

Nooka Fragrance Reviews

nemesis76
nemesis76

Nooka is a rare little gem which I came across online not too long ago. Known for futuristic watches and shades, Nooka made only 10,000 bottles of this brew so yea I feel special...hahaha just kidding but damn it feels good knowing a small fraction of the US population smells like I do when I wear this. Lets move on to the smell!

If I were a techno dancer I would wear this to death. The first spray is strong with a clean yet synthetic fruit (yuzu...what is that?) served on a leather plate. It screams urban lifestyle to a certain degree yet it cools down on the dry down, which sort of reminded me of Armani Mania...on steroids. After a few hours it fades out but I cheat and spray a little on my collar so it can last a few hours more. Its complicated to say when is the best time to wear this but the techno crowds live for the night!

The big drawback on Nooka is that I occasionally do get a slight headache after the initial spray. But if you truly want to stand out in a crowd I do recommend Nooka if you can find it. Hopefully they have a new fragrance on the works...we shall see.

8 out of 10

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nooka Nooka fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nooka Nooka, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nooka by Nooka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nooka by Nooka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Czech & Speake No 88 Hanae Mori HM Diptyque Tam Dao Slumberhouse Mur April Aromatics Nectar of Love Nicole Farhi Homme Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 6 Synthetic: Garage Krigler Established Cognac 66 Les Nereides Musc de Samarkand Cale Fragranze d’Autore Preludio d'Oriente April Aromatics Bohemian Spice Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 6 Synthetic: Tar Miller et Bertaux Shanti Shanti Slumberhouse Vikt The Beautiful Mind Series Intelligence & Fantasy Lalique Encre Noire Yosh Sombre Negra Satellite Padparadscha Reminiscence Inoubliable Elixir Patchouli Juozas Statkevicius Josef Statkus Juozas Statkevicius