Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Between Us One Direction for women

Between Us One Direction for women
dislike

Between Us One Direction for women Videos
Between Us One Direction for women Pictures Between Us One Direction for women Pictures

Between Us is the fourth fragrance of the popular British boy band One Direction, the first one since Zayn Malik left the band. The fragrance comes after Our Moment from 2013, That Moment from 2014 and You & I from 2014. One Direction Between Us launches in August 2015.

Top notes include mandarin essence, Italian nutmeg and apricot. Middle notes include flowers of freesia, gardenia and solar jasmine. Indonesian patchouli, vanilla from Madagascar and golden amber accord form the base of the perfume.

The bottle design is announced as modern and stylish, more "grown-up" than the previous ones. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

The nose behind this fragrance is Sonia Constant.

Mandarin Orange Nutmeg Apricot

Velvet Hour

Between Us Fragrance Reviews

florina_81bobo
florina_81bobo

I just received my giftbox! good price! A very good blind buy! I don't think this is for little girls, but for more mature women,a little bit sweet, but not fruity, ambery and feminine, A scent with a similar vibe as La vie est belle, (I don't know Flowerbomb, I can't say about this one). But because of that patchouli, I really feel it similar with Fancy Nights by Jessica Simpson (I own this one), but while Fancy Nights is earthy musky, and strong, good for rainy days, this one, Between Us is more wearable in every season. A good sillage and long lasting on my skin. good quality for the scent and also for the bottle.

Heathw619
Heathw619

I seen this in marshalls for 16.99, I sprayed it and at first I didn't like it I thought it smelled too mature for me but the dry down is sooooo reminiscent of flowerbomb. I couldn't believe it!! Sooo needless to say I had to buy it. It was such a steal and the smell is just like flowerbomb which I just have the little refill kit of. Def buy if you like flowerbomb!

AnnBa
AnnBa

I found a gift set of 3.4 oz. EDP, 5.1 oz of shower gel and body lotion at Marshall for $16.99, so I quickly read reviews from this site and decided to buy it. I bought their You & I for my 8-year old daughter last year, and she totally loves it! So, if I don't like this, I can always give it to her. Well, I'm in mid 35s and not a 1-D fan, but this perfume is a totally surprise for me. It smells very luxurious, deep, spicy with a perfect amount of sweetness! I agree with the previous reviews that the scent reminds me of a bit Flowerbomb and Sofia Love ( I own both). Although, Sofia Love is quite sharp to my nose. The dry down is so beautiful: creamy vanilla, amber, & apricot.I used shower gel, then layered the perfume with body lotion, and it lasted 8+ Hrs. on my skin. One of the best blind buy for sure!

heycath25
heycath25

I love One Direction to death but this perfume to me smell like an old lady. Not even a women in her 40' but a gramma. I don't really know why they want their fans to smell like that. Now that i think about it, this really smell like Taylor Swift Wonderstruck enchanted. Its probably the freeesia. I have it but never actually wore it.

Erinbath22
Erinbath22

Yep. Flowerbombish and above average longetivity. Wow! The patchouli is nice and sharp and the spice gives it a kind of serious, mature fragrance appeal to those who are looking for that. I think this can be considered a hidden treasure among celeb frags. So spread the word. Or don't, and keep it all for yourself! I found this for an amazing 8 bucks at Marshalls. Who would have known?

tony5596
tony5596

This is another awesome flowerbomb and La vie est belle alternative. Great fragrance and excellent performance.This is very inexpensive as well.

loilovesperfume
loilovesperfume

If im ganna choose who will b the winner of 1D all perfume! I will choose BETWEEN US the 3 other bottle. This one is realy a grown up perfume than the other 3. I love how it execute the 3 other flankers. The bottle, the scents, the box. Its really nice! I was so excited to get this perfume when it was released on the mall. $40 usd for 100ml! Which is a good price i guess?! I love the box. Even if its kinda soft cardboard. But uts really elegant design of the box. And when i unboxed it! Im so surprice even if i saw it n try it on the mall.. I feel like its a blind buy! But its not. The bottle is really heavy. With a gold sprayer and plastic cap! But is wish tht the cap is made from a good plastic like the material they use in THAT MOMENT. Tht diamond plastic in tht moment is really good. So i wish its like tht. But its ok . its still a beautiful one for me.. Im not a fan of 1D But this fragrance is 1 of my favorite. The scents have a lot of similarity to the other perfume like JIMMY CHOO, KP KILLER QUEEN, LVEB, FB! Maybe because of patchouli and vanilla but its doesnt affect me. This is one of my favorite from my perfumes. When i sprayed it. After 2 seconds its really amazing how it scattered so fast. Coz my sister smelled it so fast while shes 6 feet away from me..1 spray can full the whole room of its scents. My sisters love it also and ask me to get them 1.. This is the QUEEN to all 1D's perfume. Its so amazing, sexy, stunning, exemplary, outstanding, sophisticated, and winner!! The sillage and longevity is really amazing.. It last longer on my skin.. I recommend this to all the woman who wants to be sexy and smart! Btw its nice to put after shower at night.. My hubby cant stop hugging and smelling my neck.. Lol.. Kuddoz to 1D!! And to the nose who made it! Love love love!!!

JordyK
JordyK

This has to be my all-time favorite perfume. I'm not the biggest One Direction fan, however, I do own all their perfumes. I thought the first 3 perfumes they released before this one were nice, however, a little immature, especially in the bottling.

However, 'Between Us' is a real step up.

I find the bottle is sophisticated. The plastic lid is a little tacky, however, the bottle is beautiful. With the heavy glass, the gold writing, and the black ribbon, the bottle has a really sophisticated vibe, and in my opinion, the scent matches beautifully.

The scent isn't as sickly sweet as the other three. I'm a sucker for Patchouli, and that is the note that really sticks out for me in this perfume. It smells expensive, and I always get compliments.

9/10.

Lizzard
Lizzard

I'm enjoying this. Surprisingly. The dry down is similar to pink sugar sparks on me which is just fine as I can no longer find that. This works!

louisejennifer__
louisejennifer__

Best celebrity perfume I've tried! The longevity of this perfume is amazing, I can spray it on in the morning come home and go to bed and still smell it. It's a must have for celebrity perfumes. About to purchase a second bottle. It's also completely different to 1D's other perfumes, which I must say I didn't like the others to much, even though I am a fan.

corkscrewcurly
corkscrewcurly

Well, this is a surprise. Maybe we should all stop expecting celebrity fragrances to smell cheap and tacky, though? I enjoy perfumes from Sarah Jessica Parker, Lady Gaga, JLo, Madonna - and now OneD.

I am not a fragrance snob, and I love Serge Lutens' Chergui - and Madonna's Truth or Dare Naked (although Chergui has the edge, it's not because of the cost or quality, I just prefer the smell).

I am not a OneD fan - I am outside their target demographic, being in my early 50s. My opinion of them is neutral and I have no strong feelings in any (ahem) direction.

I bought Between Us because of the comparisons with LVEB and FB, both of which I enjoy (and own flankers).

BU is a fruit from a similar tree. It's a warm, sexy floral oriental, bordering gourmand perfume. The longevity (3 hours tops on skin, 6 on clothing) and sillage (moderate) doesn't compare to either LVEB or FB, nor is it a true dupe, but - who cares? It's a lovely perfume which smells a darn sight more expensive than it is; I bought a gift set with 100ml EDP, 150ml shower gel and 150ml body lotion from perfumeclick.co.uk for under £16.00 - at that price point, I'll happily respray every 4 hours or so and enjoy the smell.

whothehelliselle
whothehelliselle

This is La Vie Est Belle without the headache.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

i love it! it its very similar to la vie est belle, but BETTER. 10 out of 10 and this is from One Direction!i didnt expect this

nettoyant
nettoyant

I've been on the look out for a Flowerbomb/La Vie Est Belle sweet patchouli scent that I can like. I find LVEB too sharp and powerful, even in the EDT formulas. Flowerbomb is just too sweet and for some reason I don't get any patchouli. Sofia (her first) comes close but it's too woody, too sharp, just not right. Too Coco Mad. not enough Flowerbomb.

I think I've found the one in Between Us! :o Musky amber and patchouli, sweet vanilla and creamy apricot. It's just what I'm looking for. I don't really like their other scents but this one is lovely. Yay for reasonably priced lovely scents!

danipillaa
danipillaa

This definitely reminds me of "Love" by Sofia Vergara. Which I like,so it works out. Not what I expected from a little boy band. It's very warm & has a vanilla spice feel to it.This was a blind purchase & lucky for me I enjoy the scent.I will say I can only wear this for a bit before I get sick of it...so I just have to keep it in rotation a little more. Either way it still smells good.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

This reminds me of Sofia in theory... I spray it, love it, and then I like it... and then I don't like it... Haha.
Sofia got WAY too cloying and woody for my tastes.

Between Us starts out like Flowerbomb-- and I love that. I adore FB and Pink Sugar Sparks, and wouldn't mind another FB dupe.
I like La Vie Est Belle... I have it, plus several other cheapie dupes to wear for fun. I do not need another LVEB dupe tho.
So I'm happy that I get very little LVEB in Between Us.

But the drydown is kinda old lady to me? Just a musky powdery sweetness. I like it enough to keep my blind buy, but my initial reaction went downhill- haha.

I also loved Sofia at first, bought a 3.3 to replace my 1 oz when that ran out, and then realized it was a horrible scent. Haha.

The bottle is pretty cool! Heavy, and chic! Now, how can I get "One Direction" off of it... ;) I'm an old school punk who prefers The Ramones. ;)

This has patchouli done right. Just enough to add depth and spice. But nowhere near hippie-levels. ;)

pearlbelle
pearlbelle

It is autumn wrapped up in a nice looking bottle, smell-wise, it changes on me nearly each time I wear it. When I first brought it, I got a apricot musk like smell, a couple of months later, it was a really fresh patchouli. At the moment, it's the amber that I get the most!

Whit
Whit

So this was a cheapie blind buy and guess what, it's actually quite good!

On my skin, I get the Flowerbomb similarities in a big way in the opening. As it's drying, it smells more similar to La Vie Est Belle. It's almost like this is the love child of both of the aforementioned perfumes. As it dries even more, I'm left with a slightly sweet vanilla/amber/apricot combo. I agree that it smells very autumnal, but I think it could be pulled off on cool spring days as well.

I'm not really a One Direction fan, but this perfume is quite nice and very pretty. I do like their sense of humor though! They definitely went in a more mature direction this time, and the end result was well done.

rkirkman
rkirkman

I feel no shame in admitting I'm a One Direction fan. In fact I already own one of their previous perfumes, but this one just doesn't work for me. The notes sound like they'd make a nice perfume, and judging by other reviews some people have had more luck than me. Unfortunately on my skin all I get is a cheap, sticky, apricot smell.

allthelove
allthelove

This was the first One Direction fragrance I purchased, after discovering their newer, more mature music recently and more importantly, the hilarious ad for this perfume. The ad is funny, but the notes they talked about were what pulled me in.

Bottle: This might be my favorite bottle out of all the perfumes I own. I got the 100ml and it's in the nice big rectangular bottle, which has some weight to it that I always love in a perfume. it gives it a really classy feeling, especially with the simple gold lettering and the black ribbon. And the liquid itself is not pink like the picture, but a nice pale amber sort of color that's just gorgeous. The lid complements the bottle well and snaps on securely, with no finicky parts coming loose like some bottles I own. The sprayer is also great and doesn't leak at all or come off easily.

Fragrance: On first whiff I mostly just got the amber. I would say that's the dominant note in this perfume, definitely. I smell mostly amber with a hint of white florals and nutmeg from the bottle, with a little bit of the fruit notes if you're looking for it. After a while the florals fade to leave a vanilla tinged amber scent. It's definitely a winter scent, and I've been wearing it a lot over the last couple months. It's a mature fragrance. During the day I like to layer it with a simple vanilla perfume, and usually it lasts much longer than the vanilla does, despite the fact that I only use one spray, and it sits close to the skin. It's perfect for evening use in the colder months.
*I didn't think this smelled like Flowerbomb because I remembered smelling Flowerbomb in a store a long time ago and not liking it, but after seeing how many people compared Between Us to Flowerbomb I went back and gave it another whiff and I see the resemblance! Between Us seems just a touch deeper but if you want a similar scent without breaking the bank this is it!

whammy
whammy

SMASH HIT

Finally a new 'celebrity' fragrance that I enjoy! I don't follow 1D but after sampling this perfume in store I had to buy it.

It reminds me of Flowerbomb and La Vie Est Belle, not identical but in the same category. This perfume has great staying power and you'll be smelling it on your clothes for days! Lovely day time scent which is both sweet and floral with a powdery dry-down.

ccoolbaugh
ccoolbaugh

I sampled this at Target and fell in love with it. I'm disappointed that they had no bottles for sale! I don't know if they were sold out? But I can't find it on Target's website either. Great perfume! I don't get the Flowerbomb comparison that others got!

KarlekLila
KarlekLila

Tested this beauty at Target this afternoon around 5:30. It's now 1 am and still going strong. The first immediate blast was a dead ringer for Flowerbomb! Score! That lasted about and hour before melding into an odd fruity-chouli scent that I wasn't sure I liked, but has now morphed into a gorgeous, powdery, vanilla-amber drydown. Yum! Might snag a bottle if the price drops or it ends up on clearance racks. Otherwise I'm content to spritz a bit whenever I'm shopping in Target again rather than buy a fb.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I dont smell flower bomb in this one at all, not sure how others get that? It is in the floral/sweet genre like flowerbomb but the notes in either perfume are very different from eachother...

On my skin this smells very similar to 'la vie est belle' by lancome, minus the stale drydown! I quite like this! I definitely want it, but will only buy if I can find a good deal on it as its not worth the full retail price!

This smells very light, an amber-vanilla gardenia is how I would describe this one. Very easy wear, casual or dressed up, especially suitable for adults. I do like the bottle design as well!

aspirina
aspirina

Yeah, Flowerbomb all the way! no shame this days! no copyright when talking about scents? haha, i like flowerbomb, so, maybe i will purchase this little gem when it hits the discounters!

Alovethatwasmorethanlove
Alovethatwasmorethanlove

This perfume is very classy and elegant, and long lasting.

At first you smell the strong nutmeg and jasmine. As it settles you get the gardenia and vanilla aroma and it keeps getting sweeter as it settles. It rests with amber scent and something else I can't quite put my finger on but I imagine it's the Indonesian patchouli leaf that I've never smelled before.

I am quite in love with this fragrance (and the band!)

TonioValentine
TonioValentine

Tried it about a half hour ago and in my opinion it's a great and inexpensive dupe for flowerbomb! It was the first flash that went into my mind and I was so surprised that a celebrity fragrance could be compared to such a high end one. I'm definitely going to go back and pick up the gift set for 50 dollars!

louisminaj
louisminaj

Marvellous scent! Smells almost identical to Viktor and Rolf's flowerbomb! It smells very luxurious, deep, spicy with a perfect amount of sweetness! Seriously, I was surprised beyond belief! I would buy a bottle, but I will wait till its reduced!

I tried it by curiosity, not expecting anything great, but this is actually pretty nice!!! It is a warm sweet oriental, with some punch in the top notes, and more floral in the base...it could be compared to Flowerbomb but the EDP, EDT has a spicy peppery edge that Between Us doesn't have., but in a way, it is a tad less sweet and almost more interesting!! Don't expect complexity, and it stays pretty much the same from top notes to the base ,but I wouldn't mind wearing it!! It is simply pretty!!! I get the vanilla, the Jasmine, the Amber in the base, definitely more grown up than the previous fragrances. For the price you are getting a real nice perfume!!

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I am not a One Direction fan at all, and when I saw this one at my local perfume store today, I didn't even realize it was from them. The bottle design and fragrance is so different from their previous tween perfumes. The bottle is prettier and more luxurious in real life in a heavy glass bottle. It is not as pink in real life, and I can see why the design is being compared to Elie Saab.
The scent itself - dare I compare it to legendary Flowerbomb EDT by Viktor & Rolf? YES ! Because to me it is almost exactely the same. This one has the same elegant flowery thick ''nude'' scent to it, very skin-like. The thick sticky feeling is the same as in the new D&G Pour Femme, which smell distintcly as marshmallows.

It is very much a copy - both design and fragrance - but I still like it a lot, and it is a cheaper alternative to Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDT. I will definetely buy it, and get over the fact that it says One Direction on it :P

icingsugar
icingsugar

A very subtle lightly creamy vanilla scent. Very close to the skin but surprisingly long lasting. It reminded me of another scent very closely but I couldn't for the life of me out my finger on it. Better than the last 2 attempts but about on par with the first fragrance albeit a little softer and less Viva la Juicy.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I wore this perfume today in upper 80's weather, the notes really come out in hot weather, but I would prefer to wear this perfume in the fall, and winter time, day, and night. I could see this being my signature perfume then. This is a mature perfume I would say 20's up. This perfume is a spicy, and when I sprayed it I could smell the nutmeg, amber, Patchouli, apricot, and vanilla all coming together. It's hard to say right now what notes I smell the most, I think they blend so well together. This is my second favorite perfume by them, and I'm glad they did something different this time. Overall I give this perfume a 10/10.

brigitterose
brigitterose

cant wait for this to come out, actually. their first and third perfumes I enjoyed quite a lot, but this one looks like its going to be pretty different to the others. as a 23 year old with a full time adult job that lives out of home, I am actually a huge fan of the band and they could basically fart into a bottle and I would still buy it...

I am also a huge sucker for the dorky ad!

Nyssa Ainley
Nyssa Ainley

I am so sorry but the ad is funny and awesome enough for me to buy their next one.

I am going to get You and I as I have One and That Moment. I think this bottle is definitely classier and aimed at the older Directioner's fans.

I may not like their music but as four young lads go, they have entertained me, and broken my heart by their work for Children In Need. Seeing young people cry over the death of a baby that they have no affiliation too just makes me want to admire them for their emotional strength.

LOVE LOVE LOVE on all notes x

It is lovely, and I will definitely buy!

FinnL.101
FinnL.101

Although I'm happy to hear the news of a new One Direction fragrance i must say i really do not find the bottle very aesthetically pleasing at all. It really just all comes down the the colour pink. I feel it doesn't go with the black ribbon at all and because there is no appearance of it on the box at all it feels very out of place in my opinion. Now speaking of the box! that i really do Love I love the shape, pattern, colour combination AND the portraits of the now 4 members. The notes also doesn't sound very intriguing at all, seems very bland. It seems as if it will just be a very light airy fruity scent with a similar vibe to Heat The Mrs Carter World Tour Limited Edition by Beyonce.I'm just hoping that the nutmeg will give it a bit more bold and rich. We'll just have to see when I pick up a bottle in October this year when it launches!