Designers » N-Q » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

tobacco
whiskey
honey
M’Eau Joe No 3 - Hollywood Whiskey Fragrance Opus Oils for women and men Pictures M’Eau Joe No 3 - Hollywood Whiskey Fragrance Opus Oils for women and men Pictures

M’Eau Joe No 3 - Hollywood Whiskey Fragrance by Opus Oils is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. M’Eau Joe No 3 - Hollywood Whiskey Fragrance was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Kedra Hart. Top notes are limnophila aromatica, whiskey, saffron, cognac and rice flower; middle notes are tobacco, honey, rose, violet and dark chocolate; base notes are amber, vanilla, tobacco, musk, moss and woody notes.

Limnophila aromatica Whiskey Saffron Cognac Rice Flower

Tobacco Honey Rose Violet Dark Chocolate

Amber Vanilla Tobacco Musk Moss Woody Notes

M’Eau Joe No 3 - Hollywood Whiskey Fragrance Fragrance Reviews

kanak
kanak

Wow. This is rich, thick dense stuff. Very Boozy top notes, whiskey , cognac, n saffron. The heart is a very thick tobacco and Honey mostly with a chocolate sweetener. The dry down is an ambery blend of the residual tobacco with some woods n musk. This one is listed as Unisex but is definitely more on the Masculine side for me, the tobacco n booze notes kinda see to that. I like this one a lot, was a love at first sniff.

Projection like most of the line is moderate, arms length as far as i can tell although trying this a few more times in warmer weather might yield better results. Longevity is around the 5 hour mark. This reminds me of 2 other frags for different reasons. This primarily reminds me of a boozier version of Memo italian Leather without the Tomato leaf note. Dont ask me How because the note lists are very different but I have Hollywood whiskey on my left wrist and Italian leather on my right wrist as I write this and the resemblance is definitely there. The other one it reminded me of a bit was Amouage Myths Man which is again a leather n Rum fragrance with Orris so if You have smelled either of those two fragrances, imagine a more boozier tobacco infused version of them. Very good and absolutely recommended if you like boozy fragrances. 8.5/10

muzzbait
muzzbait

too much in this one...herbaceous green elements, booziness and a heap of sticky, moist honey. it's too much too soon. it's hard to take this all in and not be put off. yikes it's dense.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

I have a new bottle of this in case anyone is interested in swapping or purchasing.

vasily19
vasily19

Reminds me very much of the scent you get when you walk into a Yankee Candle store... too much going at the same time. I find it sharp and offensive.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Opus Oils M’Eau Joe No 3 - Hollywood Whiskey Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Opus Oils M’Eau Joe No 3 - Hollywood Whiskey Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify M’Eau Joe No 3 - Hollywood Whiskey Fragrance by Opus Oils. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of M’Eau Joe No 3 - Hollywood Whiskey Fragrance by Opus Oils represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Bond No 9 New Haarlem By Kilian Back to Black Nasomatto Black Afgano Montale Aoud Leather Lattafa Perfumes Raghba Rania J Ambre Loup Tom Ford Oud Wood Frapin 1270 Dueto Parfums Golden Boy Creed Green Irish Tweed Imaginary Authors Memoirs Of A Trespasser Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Olympic Amber Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Nasomatto Pardon Serge Lutens Chergui Mugler A*Men Pure Havane The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Mancera Aoud Café