Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Delicacy Oriflame for women

Delicacy Oriflame for women
dislike

Delicacy Oriflame for women Pictures Delicacy Oriflame for women Pictures

Delicacy is inspired by the most popular dessert by Christophe Michalak who won the prize Power Flower. This dessert is created as almond cake covered with airy mousse made of red berries shaped like rose petals.

The composition is created to transfer sweetness of this tasty dessert. Top notes encompass black currant, pink pepper and William's pear. A heart offers scents of rose biscuit with a seductive fruity blend of raspberries and strawberries on a base of vanilla, praline and musk. Delicacy was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Marie Salamagne.

Pink Pepper Black Currant Pear

Raspberry Big Strawberry Rose

Musk Vanille Praline

Ultrared
Cherry Garden

Delicacy Fragrance Reviews

EvaKmp
EvaKmp

Very sweet. It puts me in a happy mood.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Beautiful and rich rose/peony/raspberry/vanilla scent with no artificial notes - totally delightful and comforting! I love it in early summer, it intensifies the ever-present smell of blooming roses and peonies! Also amazing for bedtime - it can be sexy or innocent, comforting or exciting - depending how you feel at a given moment:) And who would expect such complexity from this cute bottle?...:)

cnidaria
cnidaria

I like this pretty little perfume. Based on the fact that is inspired by a dessert I thought this would be more gourmand, don't get me wrong it is actually gourmand. But I tend to associate this kind of scents with more warm notes. I imagine this to be a dessert that is served cold, like a cold gourmand, if that makes sense. Also, I love the fact that the only flower used in this perfume is rose which happens to be the shape of the cap, I think is lovely.

yanayanakieva
yanayanakieva

nice and easy to wear

berrycool1211
berrycool1211

It has a delicate floral fruity fragrance. I can smell the pear, rose, strawberry and vanilla clearly. I can also smell the musk but in a subtle way. The pear and the rose seems to give it a refreshing scent. I really like this perfume. It's very feminine and dainty.
Good to wear in spring season and in the daytime. If you are going on a date and if you have this perfume, maybe this perfume could be a good one to wear because it has a light, feminine and romantic scent.

larita91
larita91

Too sour, like a raspberry flavoured hard candy. They should've put more vanille in it.

Chryseis
Chryseis

It smells more or less like strawberry cake on my skin. Love it, especially when I want to smell 'sweet and delicious' and feel a little bit girly. Since it's pretty soft and very sweet, I think it's indeed for someone with a young girl's spirit or probably a lover of sweets.

pailin
pailin

Flowery, Fruity, Lovely, Love it ;)

mellymel

well....it smells like food. I don't like smelling like mom's kitchen. It's not for women anyway, maybe a little girl or early teenager would
appreciate it.

Ditsh
Ditsh

Just got it today and tested it right away. On my skin it smells more flowery than fruity, feminine but nothing special. I don't know why Oriflame claim it as EDT, i think it should be EDC since it's gone after 30 minutes. I bought it on sale, so i didn't waste much money on this. But still, it's quite expensive for a 50ml of "EDC". Cute packaging though.

LaDomna
LaDomna

I have nothing against gourmand scents, but I like them with a bit of spice, something to keep it interesting... This one is nice, sweet, quite warm and lovely on the skin, but ultimately quite boring as well as a bit too feminine for me. I like my scents more on the masculine side... Still there is something gorgeous about this scent, a deep and sexy allure... I´m going to use this for layering with something of more personality!

mellymel

it's too girly for women. it smells like mom's fruity cake. it;s suitable for little girls and teens :)

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

i was really not expecting mutch from this fragrance but couldn t resist the cute bottle and purchased it blind.
luckily the scent is a positive surprise!
it is quite linear but it is delicious straight berry-ish and it lasts surprisingly really long. it lingers near your skin and it s still detectable after hours. by moving around i can catch berry wiffs from time to time with some hints of soft vanilla-musk.
it s is a creamy berry dessert in a bottle, good enough to eat.
the very creamy rosy aroma reminds me strongly to oriflame delight, which one is also a very nice perfume, but more on the floral side than on the fruity one of course.
this one is really a happy mood lifting cute scent for daytime wear. well done !

zuzka6999
zuzka6999

I expected this one to one to be fruity and sweet, something like Moon sparkle or Taj sunset by Escada, but it´s more Jeanne type of fruitiness. It´s not listed but I definitely get citrussy top notes. I don´t get any strawberries or vanilla.

Sweet_Violet
Sweet_Violet

I got it after reading in Fragrantica that it happens to have yummy notes like praline, vanilla, raspberries...and I'm a sweetaholic! I definetely like it; it's neither a great classic perfume,nor a gorgeously made one. Nevertheless, it makes my day a bit more comfortable.

Patricia888
Patricia888

It`s quite synthetic but (if at all possible) in a good way. Berries are quite evident and sweet vrapped in vanilla/almond oil base. I kind of like it. It`s not a serious perfume. I wear it when I wanna feel carefree and joyfull as a little girl.

Bazazel
Bazazel

Goloso como un postre,exuberante como una flor y tentador como una mujer en todo su explendor.........esa es la imagen que me da DELICACY.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

toothache sweet and artificial on first sniff.As it develops it's like a sweet pink candy shampoo.Maybe it will work on younger girls

prigipessa
prigipessa

Sweet everyday perfume. Not a signature one, light scent. I wear it on gym.

carina.placido
carina.placido

Um aroma doce e tentador. Desperta os sentidos, intenso devido há mistura de frutos vermelhos com outros ingredientes que têm com a mesma intensidade.

SheShe
SheShe

The notes of rose biscuit and raspberry, vanilla, sweets like praline seems a bit like Escada, Absolutely Me. I wonder if it's like this indeed.

veronica.podorvanova
veronica.podorvanova

It's just horrible. Some berries, some vanille. Sweet. It's for young girls, but isn't for women. And nothing is about individuality

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

Nice fruity scent. Berries are so intensive in this EDT. It makes me happy. :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Delicacy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Delicacy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Delicacy by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Delicacy by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.