Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Enigma Oriflame for women
dislike

Enigma Oriflame for women Videos
Enigma Oriflame for women Pictures Enigma Oriflame for women Pictures

Oriflame Enigma is an elixir that captures your body and soul. It is attractive and mysterious, named after the most famous decoding machine. Enigma will liberate all hidden temptations.

The perfume is perfect for woman who is secretive and mysterious, woman who possesses charm and magnetically attractive charisma. It was created to seduce and tingle your imagination.

Its top notes offer peach juice with freesia. Heart is wrapped with a veil of mystic with black rose, night jasmine, orange and date fruit. Base introduces sandalwood, patchouli, orchid, ambergris, vanilla and Tonka beans.

Flacon is created of dark glass in dark red nuances and has seductive curves. Its creator is Fabrice Legrose, who was inspired by architectural structure of the Spanish Guggenheim museum.

The perfume has been available as 50ml EDT since October 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Bernard Ellena.

Peach Freesia Peach Blossom

Amor Amor

Enigma Fragrance Reviews

Bagoo
Bagoo

Opening on me smells like dried plum.
Amber, vanilla and peach when dried down.
Gave me a headache.

Sits close to skin. Very poor longevity (but maybe it's samples fault).

Ranya
Ranya

I have a sealed 50 ml box + 250 ml perfumed body cream, also sealed - if someone interested let me know.

Satinne
Satinne

The most notes that you get from is patchouli and wood. I like it. It's not to heavy nor light, something in the middle when you dont want that tea and citrus freshness but you dont want go as heavy as tuberose and gardenia.

allduygu
allduygu

too spicy. nor for ladies. I think it is more suitable for men.

nadicamihajlovic
nadicamihajlovic

Remarkable similarity with Vampire's Love from essence! The main impression for me is deep, sweet rose, sandalwood comes later and that's the best part. Pleasant and nice, but not that special. Also shares some similar notes with other Oriflame perfume Love Potion...

Suzy.N.M
Suzy.N.M

very heavy and sophisticated .. not for young people. for women over 40

Lisdiana
Lisdiana

Mysterious scent especially wear at night. It is not for teenager or fresh scent lover. Sexy and mature. But I don't know why my first bottle more long lasting than my second. So far i like enigma.

Ayina
Ayina

Very feminine. Quite long lasting, especially if I layered it with the body lotion. I bought this 2 years ago when oriflame made 70% discount, plus extra discount from my friend (she's a member), so happy :)

AnitaAna
AnitaAna

The first time I tried it I felt some -soapy, fresh scent-.

I got it as a gift from a friend, but I don't think that I'd choose it myself...
It's nice, but it's not my type of fragrance.
I'm not too keen on it and I will probably sell it.

chuwey
chuwey

I have the body cream, it smells wonderful, the scent is quite strong and long lasting. the texture where also great. My fav body cream among the other.
And while for the scent, warm and unique.

I definitely would buy the perfume.

WolfszeitA
WolfszeitA

It smells alright, not that dark and sexy as it was supposed to, rather warm.
But it lasts less than one hour on my skin! I spray it and within the next minutes, it's almost gone. Poor longevity is an euphemism.
I couldn't properly feel the dry down as the whole smell was gone in half an hour. I loved the amber and patchouli notes I was able to feel at some point, but...

I was completely disappointed. I expected Enigma to be a bomb, since it seemed like the perfume I could fall in love with and my boyfriend also liked it. Definitely not what I had in mind.

liiva
liiva

So dark, warm, sensual, sexy, elegant, deep, sweet and powdery!
I cannot forget this smell. This is something really special for me. Very tempting and elegant. It is like a very mysterious, dark, elegant woman.
No words. Perfect and beautiful!
This stays on my skin more than 10 hours!!!!!! :)

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

Mysterious dark sexy sensual provocative self-confident feminine , what else ????
This perfume is a BOMB! Warm sandalwood wrapped with shiny amber and patchouli leaves , hmmm it's sexy yet lovely ...
It does smell expensive , so so vintage ,even better than some of designer perfumes .
It stands somewhere betweet Poison and Hypnotic Poison by Dior , it's like blending them together adding also few drops of Euphoria by CK , and all this water turns out to smell warmer version of EDEN- CACHAREL

I sexy you Enigma!!

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Tobacco smelling patchouli and flowery plastic/vinyl are what I get from Enigma.

I will most certainly NOT buy a bottle of this.

LaDomna
LaDomna

I get a lot of oriflame products from a relative who works at their factory... I recently got this one and while it´s not exciting in any way it´s still quite nice. Too feminine for me but a nice floral/patchouli with a soft amber/vanilla drydown...

imochy
imochy

At the first spray... GOD! It's a BOMB!
But maybe I just sprayed it at the wrong timing. It started out loud, smells heavy, really old, and it burst crazily into the air.

I got scared, so I didn't try to sniff it again - and got back directly to thesis-thing.

Yet after typing for a moment, the explosion calmed down, and I started to smell something nice. Subtle yet dark, strong but dazzlingly beautiful. The heart is very warm and dangerously calm. Exactly like a seducing woman in a nice black dress, you get so attracted yet she's ready to shoot you with her gun.

So yeah, I like the dry down :D
Hot! Perfect scent for your little black dress, whenever you want to appear sexy in it.

That it resembles Love Potion by Oriflame, Enigma has some "dangerous" feeling while Love Potion is certainly safer and sweeter.. :)

irarai
irarai

luv it absolutely did not know but it last long very long n definitely got it for bargain on sale coz this always seems to b out of stock always i think a must have for those in luv with woodsy notes

belle femme
belle femme

i dont love pepper in perfumes but in enigma it is sexy and different
i like it but the staying power is weak as all oriflame perfumes
it is a worm perfume for winter days & nights too

MEMA82
MEMA82

paprery fragrance i think it is because woody top note my oppinoin is ENEGMA is sexy and sutes privat moments for lady

Haduska
Haduska

Usually my skin "eats" every perfume I wear, so after 5 min it´s almost completely gone... I wonder how it´s possible, that this cheaper frag does the job great. Its´sillage is remarkable at me, and the frag is one of my fav for fall/winter along with VR Flowerbomb Extreme. I was so surprised when my collegue this morning said how beautifully and expensive I smell. And I was wearing Enigma, not Flowerbomb, which I had day before, and nobody cared about it. So sometimes the cheaper the better? However If you like frags like Hypnotic Poison from Dior or Kenzo Amour, then Enigma is sure for you:)

Sandy radcliffe
Sandy radcliffe

my best forever

nana90
nana90

i dont like this perfum it reminds me with pepper or wind :(

Norris
Norris

This is my best friend's favourite perfume for winter, and the fact is it smells really good on her (not me I guess). The scent was sensual, warm and comfotable. I used to hug her tight during last summer because of this scent.
However, I don't like the bottle.

nicolette09
nicolette09

This fragrance is starting to grow on me. My mom said it's cute but smells like tobacco but I don't smell any in it. It is definitely sexy and I've got compliments when wearing it but only from people that were very close to me. I wish it would be stronger, it's a very beautiful perfume.

chaosist
chaosist

A very nice dark floral woody scent, indeed for a confident and sexy woman.
Enigma is quite similar to ck Euphoria. I'd even say it is a mix of 70% of black orchid from Euphoria plus 30% of jasmine from Alien, which is then diluted with traditional Oriflame musk.
Lasted about 5 hours, loud but not overwhelming. If Euphoria is too strong for you then Enigma will probably work better.

I'm starting to think Oriflame makes variations of famous fragrances..

TankGirl
TankGirl

Enigma starts in a really interesting way, a smoky rose surrounded by peach and freesia incenss, very oriental, reminds me of a how an Indian castle should smell. Smoky, sexy, mature, a little bit sexy and a little mysterious. Enigma is for sure a scent for a deeply cold night, the scent its very big and strong with a certain 80' vibe. It requires an outfit, something like in the advert, wich is straight to the point.
(just a funny note about my story with this perfume) My friend gave it to me as her brother told her it smelled like a prostitute perfume...so she thought I would like it...
Well, in the heart notes a very sweet jasmin appears and already the orchid, I can tolerate it and I am a deep jasmin hater, but this jasmin in somewhat gourmand, a warm and a little bit earthy jasmin, not the fresh and acid jasmin we are used too, probably this one has less quality but I prefer it.
The drydown is very good, Im not usually a patchouly girl, but I actually like Enigma's last notes, sweet, warm and sexy.
A very nice scent to wear at night in formal occasions.

Sillage: Massive
Longevity: All day
Personality: A bondgirl in a casino ;)

DiBonD
DiBonD

For me it is sexy and mysterious. But somehow the drydown smells like Paco Rabanne Black XS.

swedeangel
swedeangel

A suprisingly good oriental,with a lot of blackcurrant in it.stands out amongst oriflames perfumes.

Sissi
Sissi

Red Raspberries Wraped with Cream with
blackberry swills with Distant scent
of Peach in a Elegantly Dark purple
Lacquard bowl with eight corners shaped like an Octigon. with a Long black slender Elegant spoon. taste this Delectable Decadent Desert.
That's what I imagine.

claudia_23
claudia_23

i had also expected much more from this fragrance, but in general is a nice sweet-oriental fragrance. I think is too dry for me, if it was a litle bit fruitier it would have been much better. but is a warm fragrance that suits me. is good expecially for night and not very proper for the office or school i think...

Nal
Nal

This was so warm that I couldn't stand it, usually I love floral oriental type..It was overpowering me....However I loved the bottle :(

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

This fragrance is very sensual for me and I like it very much.On my skin is very long lasting and actually is the first parfum i have,which people around me asked what is it and they love it.

Guest_Russian
Guest_Russian

You can't skip this fragrance,because you are immediately attracted by the bottle.
The concept of this fragrance is nice,as well as the advertising campaign.
The smell is really good,I would say,as it is made by oriflame.It is warm,creamy,but not powdery,relaxing and just a little bit sweet.I find it elegant,tough not very misterious.
Unfortunately,the lasting power is horrible.
I guess that for this price I could buy a bottle and add it to my collection.

guest_celish
guest_celish

i like this smell!! so warm and reminds me rose and my bf like it too:)

Freesia
Freesia

I like this smell! :) a cold winter it warms me...

guest_NDR
guest_NDR

This perfume is too warm and gives me a headache....

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

This didn't work on my skin at all. It was sticky, thick, and slightly sour. The red fuity notes were too sweet in a rotting way and I never detected any floral notes at all. I was reminded of the smell of cheap fruity flavors used in drinks and candy. It lasted for about an hour and a half and didn't even seem to have a base. Pretty bottle, disappointing fragrance.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

I agree with the reviewer who said this scent is reminiscent of Kate Moss, it is extremely similar! I find that this has sweeter notes that make it warmer in comparison to Kate Moss. This stuff doesn't last at all, which might actually be a blessing, I think that if it lasted all day I might get sick of it quickly. I probably won't be buying this one.

Kama
Kama

I want to add some info...
This perfume was created by nose:
Bernard Ellen - same that created Hanae Mori, Jil Sander Style and other Style series, NafNaf etc...

mags
mags

it reminds a bit on kate moss first perfume.but it's very nice

guest_mosquito
guest_mosquito

it is very much like Flowerbomb since I've found and compared the basenotes of both...they have 9 notes in common...rose,jasmine,orange,freesia,orchid,sandal,patchouli,musc,vanilla and amber...
go figure!!!

Krista14
Krista14

Very sensual and luxurious. I think it will be one of those we could remember over the years.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I like it, it's comfortable, warm, perfect for fall/winter. And It lasts ok. I could feel it after all day.
Bottle looks original and well done only on picture, in person it's ...mmm
Well, however, I love the peach and rose. It's sweet, but not overwhelming. Nicely balanced and original. Something in it reminds me faintly of Flowerbomb. I doesn't smell like flowerbomb although..
It totally doesn't suit warm days and summer. I wondered all summer- how could I buy something so unwearable? Cold days came and I discovered that it's good again.

guest_femme
guest_femme

it is very nice, best of oriflame.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Enigma fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Enigma, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Enigma by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Enigma by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.