Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Giordani Gold Original Oriflame for women

Giordani Gold Original Oriflame for women
dislike

Giordani Gold Original Oriflame for women Pictures

Giordani Gold Original by Oriflame is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Giordani Gold Original was launched in 2016. Giordani Gold Original was created by Nathalie Feisthauer and Bernard Ellena. Top notes are orange, lemon and italian mandarin; middle notes are orange blossom, white lily and jasmine; base notes are patchouli, white musk and moss.

Orange Lemon Italian Mandarin

Orange Blossom White Lily Jasmine

Patchouli White Musk Moss

Giordani Gold

Giordani Gold Original Fragrance Reviews

iamoir
iamoir

I get the hate on this one. A lot of my friends didn't like it,they said it's an old lady perfume. Personally I'd say that it's an old type of perfume, it would be very likeable in older times. I did notice myself that one friend of my grandma, seventy plus really liked the sample and ordered a bottle. I just have samples, as i was kind of afraid, because of what i was told, so yeah, it's a powdery drydown, a lot of oakmoss and a lot of white flowers, it's pungent, not heavy really, it hits the nose, won't go unnoticed. Although people's reactions seems negative towards it, as i judge it. Perfumey perfume.

As time passes it smells nicer and nicer. The opening is headache inducing, beware! So citric, and right of the bat i get the oakmoss. Then it's patchouli with the flowers. Oakmoss, patchouli and flowers are the drydown. Sometimes when i move i feel nice wearing it, it is quite warm, luxurious(?)maybe? And other times it feels disgusting.
Personally i don't know when i m going to wear it, or where, the sillage is an arm's length and lasting power is medium to long lasting, as i see the bottle can be carried in a bag, so it will be easy to refresh. My partner said it smells like a forest, he is indifferent towards it.
Maybe i need to wear it more.

P.S.: having been playing with the fragrance more, I came to the conclusion that it's mostly a chypre base ideal for layering with fragrances that lack the "mature" feeling. it instantly transforms any praline, any fruity or generic sweet scents into classier, still sweet, mature versions of it. It's powdery hell, that can be luxurious, I admit liking it, but it gets boring; I simply cant wear it for more that one day, unlike other perfumes that I'll gladly renew and keep wearing. Pairs excellent with non complex sweet, vanilla, fruity or cake-like fragrances

cindrella
cindrella

horrible perfume
so dissapointed
i only liked the shape of the bottle

cescliciouz
cescliciouz

My kinda night perfume. Since I'm living in a tropical island, it doesn't suit with my everyday life to use this perfume in a hot shiny day. I prefer to use Giordani Gold for dinner or special occasion in the evening. The elegant and luxury smell were suit for that kinda occasion. This perfume is something that the ladies will choose, not for teenagers I think.

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

The bottle looks better, more beautiful more expensive and more elegant, the scent seems like the old but I think it's lighter and smoother, not sharp like the old one.

mshimoz
mshimoz

This is a very light edition of the old giordani gold
,soooo light that i sprayed it and disappeared immediately!and only a very little slight of the mandarin scent u can hardly smell,not becuz of many pple hated the old GG u can do that with the perfume Oriflame ! Ooof well that will satisfy them anyway, The old one is so strong !
Now um hesitated if i should try this

tota
tota

I don't know what's the different betweem this & the old one "Giordani Gold" they are the same :(

Elena Vosnaki
Elena Vosnaki

Are they really bringing back the original composition from the 1980s? It used to be magnificent. In fact I much preferred it to the (rather nice) later substitution. That's good news!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Giordani Gold Original fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Giordani Gold Original, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Giordani Gold Original by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Giordani Gold Original by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.