Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Happydisiac Woman Oriflame for women

Happydisiac Woman Oriflame for women
dislike

Happydisiac Woman Oriflame for women Pictures

Happydisiac Woman by Oriflame is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Happydisiac Woman was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. The fragrance features strawberry, pear and jasmine.

Strawberry Pear Jasmine

Fairy City Lights

Happydisiac Woman Fragrance Reviews

Belli9
Belli9

its good but cheap

Tania Malhotra
Tania Malhotra

smells like shampoo. One of my male friend said to me that he could still smell my shampoo. Though it was around 4pm in the evening and I didn't even wash my hair that day.

It's a sweet smell, but really smells like shampoo.

It feels really bad.

after 7 minutes,, its unnoticable

iamoir
iamoir

Isn't Olivier Cresp the one who created Angel Thierry Mugler? What happened here? I don't blame Cresp though because I know Oriflame's ideas about fragrances.

A faint jasmin, accompanied by two sugary fruits: pear and strawberry. Fresh and child-like, appropriate for teens, no depth at all. Lasts about to two hours on the skin and stays close to the skin. Nothing exceptional.

Can work as a pick me up fragrance maybe? I use it as an air freshener, works fine.

mshimoz
mshimoz

strawberry scent ,big No .

omnia.mokhtar
omnia.mokhtar

In my opinion, it's one of the best perfumes in oriflame...it smells heavenly

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

A very pretty strawberry fruit salad. That's the most prominent note along with sugared jasmine. There's the hint of pear as well which provides a bit of freshness, adds to the clean quality of the scent.

It smells a bit synthetic in a way strawberry gummy bears smell, and causes me a light headache, but for the price I got it I can't complain. It's a nice day-to-day wear when I just want to quickly spritz something and head out, or for work where I wouldn't want to use my more expensive perfumes. The name Happydisiac suits very well, the smell makes me imagine dancing strawberries... Crazy, I know. It's perfect for the end of winter/early spring, when I don't crave my heavy hitters anymore, but it's not warm enough to pull out my spring florals and fresh greens.

Longevity and sillage are not cool, it reduces into a skin scent quickly and it's gone in 2 hours.

ezsuzsannaí
ezsuzsannaí

Oh my, this is just beautiful! So airy, sweet yet fresh at the same time. I can smell the fruits and the green/floral accords, great combo, a real pleasure for the nose. I love wearing it, it makes me feel young and careless, clean, playful and elegant. If only the longevity wasn't so poor...

ichram

yeah,, its a mood changer,, but, i still testing about longelivity,, will update later

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

Sweet but not too much, elegant. It's such a delicate scent. The bottle is really beautiful.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Oriflame Happydisiac Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Oriflame Happydisiac Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Happydisiac Woman by Oriflame. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Happydisiac Woman by Oriflame represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Love Potion Oriflame Love Potion Secrets Oriflame Precious Moments Oriflame Eclat Femme Weekend Oriflame Mirage Daydream Oriflame Amber Elixir Oriflame My Naked Truth Oriflame VIP Only Oriflame Miss Giordani Oriflame Paradise Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Nina Ricci Nina Oriflame Elvie Oriflame So Fever Her Oriflame Vivacity Oriflame Eclat Weekend Nina Ricci Premier jour Oriflame Imagination Oriflame Giordani Gold Essenza Avon Slip Into Daring