Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Oceane Outremer for women and men
dislike

marine
salty

Oceane by Outremer is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features sea notes and sea salt.

Sea Notes Sea Salt

Tokyo Océane
1954 Special Edition - Oceane
Sea and Sky
Kahala Hawaiian Surf

Oceane Fragrance Reviews

Actually, it's tangerines. It's lovely light tangerines with possibly salt on them and a white flower hiding in there (orange blossom?), but it's citrus all the way, not sea air or salty ocean. Nice light, very pretty, very sheer and very faint as in cheap and won't last long, but I like it and it WAS cheap. Not salty sea though, darnit.

zyby
zyby

I tested OCEANE at the store. On me, it didn’t smell like a perfume, but more as though I had salty skin. I couldn’t make up my mind whether this smelled sexy or sweaty, so decided to err on the side of caution and not purchase. I’ve come to the realization that my skin chemistry usually doesn’t get along well with dominant salty notes. If yours does, you might want to check this one out.

omarazam
omarazam

great aquatic sent, but very poor longevity on the skin. better on the clothes.

MEOWITSTERRA
MEOWITSTERRA

I sprayed this on, and I got your typical marine-cucumber-honeydew scent. It's very pretty and oceanic like laundry detergent, but once it hit my skin and warmed up, it soured quickly.

allthelove
allthelove

Probably my favorite summer scent, especially if I'm going to be outdoors! It has a lovely aquatic smell with a hint of white florals and that clean, almost laundry like smell. It doesn't change much on your skin which is really good for warm weather, and won't become cloying if you get all sweaty like some scents can do. I have the 15ml bottle that you can get for 10 bucks at Anthropologie, but I'm probably going to pick up the bigger one if I use up the rest of this one over the summer.

FaunAromatic
FaunAromatic

One of the best, most direct, and least expensive ocean scents out there. I love aquatic scents, so fell in love with this right away. I like the Outremer line for offering interesting scents at reasonable prices.

tsgibbns
tsgibbns

I came across this fragrance just poking around in a clothing store....and fell in love!! It's the perfect fragrance for warm, humid weather. It is crisp and fresh and I think, it does smell like the ocean! I bought 2 bottles and what I am not using, goes in the fridge for safe-keeping :)

mriver24
mriver24

This perfume was a great summer find for me. Bright and crisp, Oceane is a splash of deep ocean with a slight ozone tang. It's pretty one dimensional, so there's little change in scent throughout the wearing. Because of this, I found it to be ideal, and really only suitable, for summer weather. Outremer Oceane is an easy and relatively inexpensive summer fragrance for the person wanting something seasonal and uncomplicated.

Eos
Eos

This opens up with an enjoyable burst of grapefruit. It then transitions to an indistinct light floral, and citrusy aquatic scent. Thankfully the calone note is more cucumberish rather than melon. I wish that I could smell a salty facet to this scent and that the ozone note was intensified. Its unisex but leans toward masculine. Nevertheless, I like it a lot and think it smells good on me but even better on my husband. Nice for a really hot and humid day where you don't want anything too sweet, heavy or astringent.

Ttirem3
Ttirem3

So aquatic, slight floral, very little musk--so fresh and so clean clean--I love this scent and it loves me:)

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Aquatic - yes, it does indeed smell like the ocean. Nice, inexpensive. Lasts longer than the Bath and Body Works ocean scent. I bought myself a little bottle for the summer.

----

A later wearing: For what it claims to do, what it does and how little it costs, it's probably the best fragrance made. As the title suggests, it is a straight up ocean ("marine") scent. When I sprayed it on my chest this morning it was a perfect olfactory representation of being slapped in the chest by a cold wave. A total success. Made in France. You can get a small bottle at an Anthropologie store for $10 U.S.; a larger one is $18.

---

Update: For me, this is primarily a warm weather fragrance. When it's warm it invokes the ocean. When it's cold it smells indistinctly floral, not so much oceanic.

ZandraD
ZandraD

Great scent! I wore this all summer, its great for a day at the beach! However, make sure you use it because after having this for 3 years, it turned to alcohol :( amazing scent, very exotic, but use quickly!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Outremer Oceane is a light aquatic scent that evokes memories of the coast with a crisp sea breeze. I wore Oceane everyday in June 2012, it’s excellent for summer! The perfect refreshing sea scent!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Outremer Oceane fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Outremer Oceane, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oceane by Outremer. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oceane by Outremer represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.