Designers » N-Q » Oriental Woody « Groups

Black XS Los Angeles for Him Paco Rabanne for men
dislike

I have it: 7 I want it: 36

cinnamon
Black XS Los Angeles for Him Paco Rabanne for men Pictures Black XS Los Angeles for Him Paco Rabanne for men Pictures Black XS Los Angeles for Him Paco Rabanne for men Pictures

The Black XS fragrance line from Paco Rabanne pays tribute to rock’n’roll music. The new perfume duo Black XS Los Angeles, arriving in early 2016, is dedicated to the US city of LA as one of the cradles of rock'n'roll.

Black XS L.A. for Him is a fragrance that combines sensitivity and rock, opening with dynamic notes of sunny oranges from Florida and clary sage. Its cinnamon heart softens the crystal - mineral base of the perfume.

The faces of the campaign are young rock stars Sky Ferreira and Gabriel-Kane Day-Lewis. The fragrances are available in Eau de Toilette concentration. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp.

Orange Clary Sage Lemon

Cinnamon Apple Lily-of-the-Valley Pineapple

Woody Notes Coumarin Oakmoss Vanila

Black XS Los Angeles for Him Fragrance Reviews

kaysee
kaysee

I bough this as I'm a fan of the Black XS line.
This is very fresh. Not as sweet as the original and more orange based.
I'm quite surprised with longevity, I get 8 hours. Sillage is good and it gets compliments.
Not comparing it to Ultra Zest, but i'd put them in the same category. But this one is much better for me, it agrees more with my ph.

FatFragHead
FatFragHead

1/27/16 - the first spray is a blast of orange that lingers for a few minutes. It then starts to settle down rather quickly to a somewhat woody fragrance with slight sweet accord. Projection is moderate and it appears to last slightly less than moderate (just got my bottle today in January and in a cool environment). I am a huge fan of Olivier Cresp and had to add this bottle to my collection. I think this fragrance will do best in a hot environment (summer/spring/maybe fall) which would probably pull out all the notes. I will definitely provide an updated review as soon as the weather warms up. Overall this fragrance is not anything new and probably won't build much momentum at this time, but it is worth giving a chance. Not unisex, smells like a guy IMO.

Hdubais
Hdubais

Nothing new or special.
Too sweet to my nose.
I am not recommending it.

Molko
Molko

Not as special and sweet as the first Black XS, smells more like an average (little fruity) masculine fragrance. The top is similar to L'excés because of strong pineapple note, but the drydown is boring oakmoss, orange and wood like an aftershave stuff.
Big no!

Hugo Montez
Hugo Montez

I smelled this the other day and i felt kinda surprised. I don't like it that much, but its different from the original. I get lots of juicy orange and some clary sage. I don't get the cinnamon at all. Very juicy and clean scent. Works great for summer days.

Endymion
Endymion

@matthew369
You're kinda wrong. Sometimes flanker is just a mildly altered fragrance of the original but there are flankers we mostly appreciate are kind of reinterpretation of the original fragrance. Also there are so many examples when you can't buy the original fragrance anymore because they discontinued it or reformulated to be unrecognisable, only the flanker (like Insense, Very Irresistible, etc.).

matthew369
matthew369

@Dark-X that is what a flanker is. nobody is stopping you from buying the originals if you prefer.

Dark-X
Dark-X

Paco Rabanne is the Ubisoft of the fragrance world.
Flanker after flanker of the same smell with mild alteration.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paco Rabanne Black XS Los Angeles for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Paco Rabanne Black XS Los Angeles for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Black XS Los Angeles for Him by Paco Rabanne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Black XS Los Angeles for Him by Paco Rabanne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Paco Rabanne Invictus Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Paco Rabanne 1 Million Prive Carolina Herrera CH Men Prive Valentino Valentino Uomo Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Eau de Parfum Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Versace Eros Christian Dior Sauvage Tom Ford Noir Extreme Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Exces for Him Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Mugler A*Men Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Mugler A*Men Pure Havane