Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Ellenisia Penhaligon`s for women
dislike

tuberose
ozonic
Ellenisia Penhaligon`s for women Pictures Ellenisia Penhaligon`s for women Pictures Ellenisia Penhaligon`s for women Pictures Ellenisia Penhaligon`s for women Pictures

Ellenisia by Penhaligon`s is a Floral fragrance for women. Ellenisia was launched in 2005. Top notes are mandarin orange and violet leaf; middle notes are jasmine, gardenia, rose and tuberose; base notes are plum and vanilla.

Mandarin Orange Violet Leaf

Osmo Scents Gardenia Royal

Ellenisia Fragrance Reviews

Mellinail
Mellinail

Ellenisia is a bouquet of delicate white flowers, not overpowering but lovely like a wedding bouquet. The sillage is moderate but the longevity is phenomenal- I can smell it when I wake up in the morning. My male cat seems to like this every time I put it on, rubbing his face into my wrist. I get the same reaction from my husband. :)

Kayse
Kayse

Ellenisia is sharp, I find it smells like a floral detergent. I'm sure a lot of girls will enjoy it, I just like more soul, more nature and some soft edges in my perfumes. I would gladly smell Ellenisia on someone else. I'll probably gift my bottle to a friend so I can enjoy from a distance.

clariella
clariella

Well, well, this is exactly my cup of tea.. A sweet and romantic floral with some fruity undertones. I smell mostly tuberose, jasmine and gardenia, but the orange, plum and violet leaf is also there.

I would describe this as a very feminin fragrance, almost on the girly side, but yet sophisticated and quite elegant. I use it in fall/winter mostly daytime as a work fragrance, but summertime I tend to use it more in the evening when it is a bit cooler. Have found that some white florals tend to smell bad on me in really hot weather, but that is probably just an issue I have with my body chemistry.

Longevity is medium on me, about 4-5 h. One of my faves from this brand for sure.

gtabasso
gtabasso

fruity floral; nothing special or spectacular; nice; gone within two hours

Cherry_Darling
Cherry_Darling

This was one of my favorite Penhaligon's perfumes when I smelled it from the bottle at the store. Sadly I was disapointed when I bought it and started wearing it - I noticed an inorganic plastic like smell that lingered which ruined it. Had to sell it on.

I have 100+ niche samples for swap within Europe - updated spreadsheet of samples on my profile, get in touch!

Akashia
Akashia

I had such high expectations for this perfume after my first Penhaligon's perfume, Peoneve, which I absolutely adore!
Unfortunately Ellenisia was not my cup of tea. I think it's the tuberose in the perfume that makes it smell like incense/moth ball to me. It is very floral but simply doesn't work for me.

ellenresia
ellenresia

It smells like in heaven :)
tons of gardenia and tuberose. Super elegant smells, romantic fragrance and very long lasting. I can't stop wearing it.
I really really love this perfume... Ich liebe das Parfüm :) Wunderschön Aroma!! Thanks My Fiance who gave me this at last Christmas.

DeeDeeInAmsterdam
DeeDeeInAmsterdam

Ahh, love it, I have a mini from a Penhaligon's set, a perfect replica of the FB. In the shop this smelled like nothing, I had just tried Bluebell and Halfeti and Juniper Sling and many others, my nose was knock-out... But at home its lovely, brings to mind real honeysuckle flowers, although its not exactly the same, and its fleeting, its still wonderful!

racb
racb

This was too sweet for me at the beginning, but settles down to a lovely fresh smell. I want to love it, but unfortunately I can barely smell it an hour later and the longevity is terrible. I'll give it another couple of tries, but I'm disappointed.

AveParfum
AveParfum

No, I did not enjoy this one bit. The gardenia was promising, but the plum note was very strong and threw off the balance, making this perfume somehow extremely cloying. I guess I can understand the comparison with CHANEL Gardenia, but only because they both contain gardenia. Other than that, they are totally different types of Gardenia perfumes. CHANEL's is much more green and is not fruity like this. I much prefer CHANEL.

Henriette
Henriette

I indicated autumn as preferred season for this scent - I usually like florals in autumn and winter and avoid them in spring - but I think this would be wonderfully perfect in summer.
Its orange presence, taming the white florals, is a stupendous twist for winter (I am enjoying Ellenisia a lot these freezing days).
But it would be likewise wonderful in summer, on those summer evenings when the heat is not terrible, you are not sweaty and a stole on your shoulders would be welcomed if you stay in a garden or walking along the seaside or a lake.
The white flowers are beautiful, not too strong and, as others pointed out, this is perfect for those who do not like white florals.
The gardenia, a note not usually easy to achieve in a scent, is beautiful and not artificial smelling at all. I can sense it paired with the jasmine while I do not feel the tuberose.
Very ladylike, very elegant, classy, not too formal, not cloying, not choking, perfect in its simplicity but not banal or boring.
One of the best Penhaligon's, I would find it the perfect wedding day scent.
Any season.
BEAUTIFUL.

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

Ellenisia by Penhaligon’s is a rich yet discreet floral scent quite on the white-green-sweet side with a watercolour rose heart, somehow quite conventional but really pleasant and pleasantly “British” as regards of its soapy, slightly nostalgic sense of refinement, as much classy as restrained. Plus, it also feels quite youthful and lively, albeit a bit melancholic – shortly nothing outdated or too formal/mature. Some metallic-camphorous nuances “ruin” a bit the romanticism here, but they’re subtle: what you get is mostly jasmine (quite clean, nothing indolic), sandalwood, something greenish providing a crisp and crunchy “leafy” feel (think it is that “violet leaves” note), resins, and a really quiet but dense tuberose note - don’t expect any headache-inducing note, it is there more just to add an earthy stout vein to the floral accord. The evolution is quick and well, much “evolving”, as it passes through different stages – at some point it almost feels an osmanthus-fruity-tea note emerges, then it all goes back to greenish-white territories, finally drifting towards earthier-camphoraceous nuances. Overall a totally solid and compelling fragrance, really elegant, clean, sharp and to me, perfectly composed and with totally good materials, as far as I can tell. The persistence is good and vibrant, with a subtle “carnal” feel but with a Victorian mood – a pale, restrained, pulsating yet “bourgeois” kind of carnal (shortly, a bit frigid, no offense). Cold and luminous like a London garden in mid-March, with clouds coming and going. Nice!

7,5-8/10

CitrusHead
CitrusHead

I LOVE this perfume! Where has this been all my life?! This may even replace or equal Fracas in my heart. If I ever was to become a one-scent woman, this may be it. If! ;)

This scent is so well made. Stunning, really. The separate notes are clean, pure & high quality; there is NOTHING fake about this scent. It makes me think antique - NOT old fashioned but the way high quality things used to be made. It's not full of freaky, teenager, chasing-every-fad notes. This scent is classic & classy! So ladylike.

The Jasmine, gardenia & tuberose all seem equal but they come out a bit stronger at different times - genius. The rose is more background to my nose & so pretty. And that mandarin orange & violet leaf hold it all together. I barely notice the plum & vanilla but I think they are holding those white flowers in check & keep any of them from going screechy & over-the-top. There are no dirty notes, no musk, no decaying scent, and it stays that way until the next day. This is one of the very rare scents that I could happily drench myself in & float on a cloud of loveliness.

The jasmine is that lush, opulent jasmine I get in the Arabian oil scents (similar to "Full" by Al-Rehab ). The tuberose is not the Fracas, buttery/carnal type but a gorgeous sweet floral; so pretty. This gardenia is perfect on my skin. I often have trouble with gardenia going sour/screechy but not this one. This gardenia is pure, flowery, green gardenia.

I do think if you dislike white floral scents, you may like this one. It has a fresher, more real flower scent; more like a garden of flowers. Get a sample though, this EDP is EXPENSIVE!

This lasts until I wash it off the next day. Even standing in the steam of the shower, I get gorgeous floral notes. The sillage is very good but not room filling unless you really overspray.

Ruffienne
Ruffienne

Ellenisia opens with a roaring tempest of gardenia and 'jasmine' (less sweet and more tart than typical jasmine), balanced with a little citrus - presumably the mandarine orange.

Far from being simple or subtle, this is a wall of white florals.

This is lush, smooth and blended with the seamless expertise Penhaligon so frequently displays. It is a fulsome floral without any of the earthy, corrupt, or 'off' notes that so many similar fragrances contain.

This perfume is *completely* not my style, and yet I find myself weirdly attracted to it... :-)

Emma0714
Emma0714

So elegant. So sophisticated. Classic. Yet youthful, flirty and fresh. Ellenisia offers a white floral scent, without being sticky, cloying, heavy or ranky.

The creamy, white gardenia is like a soft blanket, and the tuberose is tamed down to it's anti-carnal sister-version. Kinda.

To me anything with gardenia in it just triggers the "monoï-oil" part of my nose. And Ellenisia does too.

Well.
Kinda.

If the monoï oil was used by an elegant english lady in an elegant english hansom that is being pulled by elegant white english horses that is.

becuille
becuille

Wow! I completely agree with the reviewer below me that this is a white floral for people who don't like white florals.

I don't so much dislike white florals as find them difficult to wear. They often seem to end up smelling like either soap or an old folks home on me. Jasmine and tuberose are especially tricky. So when I saw the list of ingredients here, I was wary. What a lovely surprise to find out how wearable it is!

This is soft, flirty and oh-so-feminine. The addition of the violet leaf is a stroke of genius. It never overwhelms the other accords as violet leaf can sometimes, but it softens the entire bouquet, giving it a dream-like quality.

Imagine strolling through a grand English country garden, hearing soft whispers of young girls laughing from between the trees. That's what this is like.

This is blended masterfully. The violet is easy to detect, but the other notes blend seamlessly together, never tripping each other up in the slightest.

Sillage is moderate and longevity is out of this world - I wore this last night and I can still smell it on me today.

Heavenly.

SuperPookie
SuperPookie

This is a white floral that even people who don't like white florals can enjoy. It doesn't try for sexy but instead is understated and feminine without being boring . I don't smell any vanilla or anything animalic . To me this is a pure floral from beginning to end. The sillage was moderate & longevity was average.

scrabbleaims
scrabbleaims

This is a very pretty feminine scent. Very white, delicate and soapy. I like it very much but my heart does not flutter but is still fb worthy if the price is right. Very Brit for sure.

Catty
Catty

I´m a Tuberose Lover!! and Elenisia for me it´s perfect. This is the Tuberose that a typical british Lady would use: gentle, refined, fresh, natural, very decent.

I really appreciate the Tuberose scents that achieve to project, to be there without screaming it loud, bothering and invading the others. This is absolutly not polite at all.

Elenisia make itself noticed peu à peu, involving you in ist floral freshness, having a great projection.

My next purchase for sure!
Highly recommended!

stephanieklein
stephanieklein

Those lovers of tuberose will love ELLENISIA without abandon. I happen to despise tuberose (a la FRACAS), so this scent is not my cup of tuberose. Soapy white flowers so strong they make your throat itch.

brt
brt

This would make a very good first perfume for a young lady. Sweet, fresh, nice. There's nothing artificial smelling in it. Sillage is mild as is the longevity on my skin. I like it much better than Penhaligon's Bluebell but to my mind Ellenesia is most suitable for younger wearers. However, I wouldn't fault anyone that likes it for wearing it no matter their age. Very clean scent and easy to enjoy. This is my second sample of the Penhaligon's scents. Even though they didn't rock my senses, they leave me wanting to try all of their fragrances. There's some quite pure, dignified, and respectable about the line that I like. Their perfumes come across as 'British' to my mind in the same way Guerlain comes across as 'French'. I can appreciate both styles.

Linnyhazelnut
Linnyhazelnut

Dont like this perfume. Good sillage and good longevity as usual for Penhaligon's, but smells like some expensive toilet spray.

LesleyA
LesleyA

I find myself wishing this perfume could be turned into little, sugared white petal candies, that I can pluck from a crystal dish, pop into my mouth, and let melt on my tongue. Such a delicate, sweet, yet clean floral. The vanilla note, to me, does not register...it's more of a quietly sweet crystal sugar, complementing the floral-sweet of the snowy petals. Not a gourmand perfume at all, yet as one who thinks flower petals seem deliciously edible, it makes my mouth water. (I know....odd)
I treasure my little Alice-in-Wonderland-esque bottle, with the little card tucked inside the box that says "Keep Me".... Happily!! :)

PinkTissue
PinkTissue

I love this perfume. It hit all the right notes for me and slightly powdery which I feels add to the warmth of the perfume. I did not really get the top notes which is fortunate because I am not overly fond of any perfume which is over citrusy in a floral perfume. The rose and jasmine mixes well and form the 'bulk' of the perfume. My skin chemistry do 'eat' up this perfume so I need to apply the body lotion to lock the scent. The dry down is a nice vanilla scent which is usual for me because I notice that I tend to 'amplify' vanilla scent towards the end.

fpih
fpih

Just like someone else mentioned, this reminds me of Dior Poison, the first and classic one. While I can't stand Poison even in small doses, I really like Ellenisia: it's refined, ladylike -unlike its Femme Fatale sister- elegant and just a little bit powdery. If not for its price, I would consider buying a small bottle of it, even though gardenia kai florals aren't my thing; but then I do have to have something to wear that smells just pretty and nice instead of spicy and heavy. However, the price along with its lack of staying power, make this a no-go for me:(

bizou
bizou

Very long lasting and exquisitely blended floral scent. A gorgeous traditional fragrance. As an aside, surely there are more adult ways of expressing a dislike for a perfume, fireflycowgirl?

aveilhe
aveilhe

Ellenisia is a sweet, youthful floral. Like many Penhaligon's fragrances (except for Amaranthine) it is well-mannered and oh-so-British. There is something slightly precious and "twee" about it that makes it endearing. In fact, I can't help but feel that this would make a lovely first fragrance for a young girl. It has all of the elements that fragrances marketed to younger women today have (vanilla-fruity-floral notes) but is much more ladylike and restrained than most mass market scents. The bottle is an absolute treasure, too (the current one has the pink bow).

The heady floral notes of Jasmine and gardenia are most prominent, tempered with a hint of green from the violet leaf. Vanilla amps up the already-sweet floral notes, bringing an almost creamy deliciousness to this scent. The dry down remains bright, sweet, and fizzy -- never veering into powdery or musky territory.

Ellenisia is just downright pretty! It's like a smile in a bottle: playful, young (or young at heart), and very emphatically flowery. The sillage and longevity are moderate - this seems to be the case with most of Penhaligon's scents, but it shouldn't necessarily be a deal breaker -- reapplying is quite a pleasure ;)

sally.west1

I love my little bottle of Ellenisia - my grandmother was called Ellen and that drew me to the perfume. It is a sweet violet, floriental on my skin with a fruity twist! I don't get much vanilla but the drydown is very warm and inviting. Such a pretty scent, the only downside is that it lasts only a couple of hours or so before it disappears totally! I have to say that it reminds me of the cheap and cheerful Avon "Far Away" although that lasts a lot longer!! Very nice, innocent and sweet.

Ginngenie
Ginngenie

To my nose, I have to admit this perfume reminds me of the 80's perfume Poison. Not for me I'm afraid. I could spot that 30 ft away if someone was wearing it I was that sensitive to it. And possibly because I was pregnant at the time :-( . All the other Penhaligon perfumes/fragrances I love so it has not put me off this wonderful company.

Theheartoftheflower
Theheartoftheflower

This fragrance is pure joy to me. It's flowey without being overpowering, fresh and sultry at the same time. You have to love white flowers, though! It makes me feel very feminine and elegant and I think it's suitable for both daytime and nightime. It doens't last very long on me and it's very expensive but that would not stop me from buying this again

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

I think this is a nice fresh, spring scent with great longevity. On my skin is picks up the orange mandarin only briefly. After that , it's pure jasmine and gardenia. Still lovely though.

Penhaligon's Ellenisia is one of those beautiful, Spring-appropriate florals. It's mostly a white floral, however there are some subtle, zesty fruit accords which add to this fragrance's freshness and complexity.

Luscious, green and dewy gardenia blossoms feature as the headline act in Ellenisia. Sweetness and a subtle hint of creaminess is also provided by the jasmine and tuberose. At first sniff, I swear I could detect a juicy pear accord intermingling with the white florals. I stick by that assumption as I am still able to smell it alongside the zesty mandarin note.

On paper, Ellenisia smells very pure and watery, however on skin, (mine in particular), this fragrance is much greener and sparkling. It's a scent that bursts with life and vivacity.

Ellenisia is a rather polite and elegant fragrance, nothing overtly sensual or bold. Penhaligon's has a certain style and feel, which conjures up an image of refined English ladies at a tea party. I quite like its quaint and traditional approach, and while I can't say that Ellenisia is entirely original, it certainly does stand out amongst the modern fragrances of today.

The longevity could have perhaps been a little more lasting on the skin, as I had been really enjoying the beautiful bouquet until its premature departure. I'm surprised to see that Ellenisia is an EDP, as the way it sat on my skin was more like a less concentrated and subtle EDT.

If you are in search of a natural smelling white floral, one with a dominant gardenia accord, I do highly recommend Ellenisia. However for better longevity and more bang for your buck, I'm afraid I will have to point you in the direction of either Kai or Chanel Gardenia.

Spido
Spido

Beautiful!! Love it! I absolutely smell the tuberose, gardenia and violet leaves, not so much rose. Too bad it is a little low in longevity...

Tovah
Tovah

On me, this is very nearly the identical twin of Chanel Gardenia. Chanel has a tinge more dry vanilla, and Ellenisia has a tinge more heady floral, but they are so alike I would never need both. Since the disappearance of Chanel Gardenia edp and parfum, I am delighted to have Ellenisia. To me, Ellenisia smells like a bright jasmine with very dry vanilla undertones. It doesn't smell at all like the gardenia in my yard, but it does smell like the Arabian Jasmine. Ellenisia is a fragrance that transcends time and fashion and just smells beautiful.

Aur-ha-kadosh
Aur-ha-kadosh

i want to tell everyone gardenia dos not have perfume, and in " gardenia" scents there is tuberose and vanilla, so in this one there is a very beautiful tuberose but a diurne tuberose not a nocturne, with fresh and sweet depart and a green end but a very fresh green not earthy at all ! i will not buy it cause i prefer much more Beyond Love tuberose

Fizzy
Fizzy

Originally I went into the store to test Malabah. But that did not catch me, to heavy oriental. Then I tryed Ellenisia. Warm, fruity, fresh, delicate and discrete scent, close to the skin. Probably it is the tuberose with almond and vanilla what makes me so addictive. But, why the hell costs it such a fortune? 50 ml/96 € is shameless for such a weak longevity. Silage - poor, longevity - poor (2 hours on my skin). I buy only loud perfumes with great silage and the whole night longevity. Beautiful scent, so different than the most popular french parfums out there, but not this money worth. So sad.

A very special scent given to me by a very special woman who is, sadly, no longer in my life. This scent is extremely gorgeous and though "marketed" to women is warm and just fruity enough to work on my skin. For Mother's Day this year, I got my Mother the antique Penhaligons hat box (complete with green velvet bow) filled with three shower gels and three lotions, for all the wonderful things SHE buys me throughout the year. Upon inspecting her collection, we discovered she had NO Ellenisisa perfume, so my 10 ml mini is now safe and secure in her Hat Box with the coordinating body products. Though I no longer "Have" it (much like the wonderful gal who gave it to me) it continues to haunt me with its beauty and grace...

Upon applying this perfume, my mind wanders to sunny days, long walks in a flower dotted meadow and lovely green leaves all around me; a warm glow of happiness and that feeling that somehow, despite all life's little tricks and drama, everything is going to be okay. As "she" opens up to me, I get the pure rapturous florals of rose (mmmm!), jasmine (creamy and dreamy) and swirls of whipped gardenias...an elegant portrait of floral beauty, obviously inspired by Mother Nature herself. Tuberose, normally so "dirty" and powdery, here is well-behaved and adds a subtle sensuality as opposed to an overtly sexual (or "naughty") vibe; although she is somewhat carnal, albeit in an innocent and playful way. Although the listed notes say the drydown is but plum and vanilla, the beauteous chorus of flowers continue to sing even after some time (which is a true wonder, on my flower eating skin) and this finishes in a haze of fruity vanillic sweet, almost gourmand, bliss; without being too sickeningly fruity or extract-y. She is elegant, poised, not afraid to taste life's forbidden fruits and, make no mistake, she IS every inch a lady!

Sillage: very good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4.25/5

It is better to have loved (and sniffed) and lost...than to have never experienced such joy and rapture at all! The brief time I was with both Ellenisia and the one who gave it with unconditional love are fond memories I shall not soon forget. A brief "soul dance" is better than having never danced at all...

;)

Printeza7
Printeza7

I think this is tottaly adorable! It does remind me a bit of Juicy Couture, but much finer!
The tuberose is unbelivable strong and so so feminine. On the skin it does warm up resulting in a very gentle, feminine, attractive smell. Very " come to me " fragrance! My favourite at the moment. Love it very much!

9154mf
9154mf

At first I really liked this but then I decided it wasn't FBW, for me anyway. It is a lovely full bodied white floral, I cannot detect any vanilla really. Although the opening was really sweet and rich, maybe the gardenia. I like gardenia but am not a huge fan of rose/tuberose. The whole scent is really well blended so nothing stands out too much. But I just realised that while this is lovely it doesn't make me feel sexy, or pretty, or anything else, so I won't buy. (I like my scents to make me 'feel' something :)

adrienn99
adrienn99

it is pretty , refined indeed. Little sugared white flowers. only problem to me is longevity, which seems to be a mere 4-5 hours.

Sweet tart, candy-like tuberose with a hint of green crispness and the powdery yellow pollen of a flower in full bloom. Very pretty, very apt for spring.

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

ELLENISIA is so pretty and happy, like a clear morning in spring still clinging to winter’s chill. (LOTR fans should get that reference.) Sometimes violet can make me sad, as in Apres L'Ondee, but not Ellenisia. It stays green and upbeat, all the way through. It's slightly green opening is surprisingly similar to AL'O but without the anise. Although I love AL’O, I think I would prefer Ellenisia as it must be the anise in the opening that seems to pull my mood down. This is definitely FBW for me.

I can close my eyes and see the first green shoots poking through the gray cold earth - one of my most beloved harbingers of spring. The jasmine, gardenia and tuberose all play so nicely together that no one stands out in a harsh or headache-inducing way, making it a white floral that some white floral-haters might be able to wear. Dry down is a pretty violet and plum, although it could be a little woodier. I would love some smooth wood here. Vanilla is around just to give a little depth, not noticeable as vanilla.

Moderate sillage and excellent longevity, going on 6 hours and it is still going strong. Perfect spring scent!!

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

Oh yes! This is right up my alley! Happy white floral which is absolutely not overpowering. I sense a lily-of-the-valley (which is an illusion)-- maybe this is honeysuckle, as another reviewer noted. Not powdery on me. Not soapy on me either, but it does smell clean and fresh. Just a burst of springtime. Oh, I like this one!

romanticflower
romanticflower

Ellenisia is a fresh garden full of tuberose gardenia roses and jasmine.It remembers me a sunny day during summer when the sun warms flowers making them release their fragrance in the air and you walking trough this luxuriant garden are wraped by it.
When i first smell Ellenisia it starts with fresh notes that mixed with flowers make a creamy and fruity combination on my skin, it remenbers me of mature red cherries i really do not know why...then it grows in its heart leaving the flowers emerging and dancing around the queen of this fragrance: THE GARDENIA that shows itself in all its opulence.The drydown is enriched by vanilla and plum that give more sweetness to gardenia.
i love this fragrance that at first opens shyly but then reaches in its heart strenght and power.it's perfect for girls and weman that wanna be feminine and sensual.i recomend it from my heart!!

melia
melia

On my skin, Ellenisia is rather soapy. It starts also like a very mature woman, almost an older lady. Sometime later there are two notes that kick in (vanilla and I suppose the orange) that give a sparkly twist, what makes Ellenisia appear a little younger. At one sniff I think it would be a great perfume for when I'm 30 or 40, at the other I would like to wear it now. One thing's for sure: it is English, indeed.

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

Oh my goodness.......if you like white florals and violet notes, this is a must-buy.

Even if, like me, you hate vanilla notes this is still a must-buy. There's no vanilla accord whatsoever. Nor do I detect any earthy tuberose.

This is beautifully blended. The violet leaf stays into the drydown and the cool, bright florals are heaven on earth. Perfectly English. A perfect blend of old-fashioned soaps and modern perfumery.

Staying power isn't great on my skin, but I don't care. This is FBW. I also adore Penhaligon's Violetta (another FBW one). Ellenisia however, is easily the "best" white floral I've ever come across. This even beats Chanel Gardenia as my favourite white floral.

I must try more from this line!

Edited to add: If you're looking for a honeysuckle frag, there's a fair amount in here, mixing with the gardenia and jasmine. Perfection.

lucifera
lucifera

ooh my gosh i never smelled the penhalion line before and when i smelled this one i was blown away! soooo torn between another one and ellensia wich is so beautifully blended bouquet of florals and very fresh summer fume...the only thing that hold me back was the price :(
lasts quite long too! *sigh* why does that happen when i deceide im going on a perfume dieet

edit: proud owner of a bottle ;)yummy!

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

What a wonderful fragrance! As Golden said its really long lasting. This scent is a kind of aromatherapy, you feel yourself in a blossoming flower garden.

golden

Unlike any other american or european fragrances, this is simply england at it's best. Traditional and authentic.

golden

My boyfriend bought this for christmas for me. There is absolutely no other perfume like this.
It lasts and lasts and lasts.................

silvina
silvina

One of the best fragrances I own. It smells divine, no bit of syntheticity in it, just stunning!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Penhaligon`s Ellenisia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Penhaligon`s Ellenisia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ellenisia by Penhaligon`s. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ellenisia by Penhaligon`s represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.