Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Empressa Penhaligon`s for women

Empressa Penhaligon`s for women
dislike

Empressa Penhaligon`s for women Pictures

Empressa by Penhaligon`s is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Empressa was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Provenzano. Top notes are blood orange, bergamot, mandarin orange, peach and pink pepper; middle notes are rose, geranium, neroli, dewberry and cassis; base notes are vanilla, cacao, olibanum, amber, musk, patchouli, sandalwood and brown sugar.

Blood Orange Bergamot Mandarin Orange Peach Pink Pepper

Coco Mademoiselle

Empressa Fragrance Reviews

ANNAFRYS
ANNAFRYS

First spray feels sweet, after 30 min I feel herbs and rose... it reminds me something....something from mainstreeam hard to locate it but its something I have smelled before, just cant name it.

elena.kurlaviciute
elena.kurlaviciute

To me the first spray feels very sweet, kind of Valentino Donna sweet, but quite soon after it starts to dry down and it looses it's sweetness, giving space to citrus to develop, although not too much of citrus. It's a nice scent, but I wouldn't recognise it by a sniff.

maribu2108
maribu2108

I am not good with reviews but this one is very similar to CM ,I have both and I love them!

Oriane
Oriane

Coco Mademoiselle without the sour notes. Empressa is a fresher, cleaner version of this classique by Chanel.

Of course, it's not particularly original, since its composition is close to a previously existing fragrance which has had a lot of success for more than a decade.

However, that is not enough to detract me from this beauty. It's a very well made scent. I even get different nuances in the sillage. Less alcohol, more colours.

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

It's been proved many times that rose-patchouli- peach combo works specially when done well.
Well, here is another proof by Penhalogon.
Citruus,cassis and pepper add some spices preventing this frag from getting boring or too sweet.
The result is a fruitchouli floral romantic four season perfume.
Nice bottle.

Steleale
Steleale

This is similar to Chanel CM but I prefer Empressa because it's lighter, pretty sweeter maybe. IMO CM it's too strong.

Angelica 000
Angelica 000

This is a delight. I get the Coco M. vibe, but to me it is even fresher...almost an idealised Watermelon scent. Light citrus, soft & round Patchouli, very wearable, especially for the hot weather.
Feminine & "pink" without being sickly.

racb
racb

Softer and more rounded than Coco Mademoiselle, this begins with a shot of tangy orange and dewberry, with the pink pepper providing just enough spice to cut through the sweetness.

It has a perfect balance of spice, floral and citrus which push through at different times and make this a rich and complex scent.

It dries down to a wonderfully soft and light rose and neroli which is feminine and floral.

This is a wonderful fragrance, which balances feminine and floral with light, fresh and fruity.

Beautiful.

vega_012
vega_012

This is a rich scent, sweet and tangy when it goes on and then it settles into a soft blend of a very gourmandesque spiced vanilla berry/ peach. It's strange but the spices and tangy notes remind me of a fresh baked berry pie!

I can certainly see why many of those reviewing this fragrance would be reminded of Coco Mademoiselle. If you compare their descriptions each have top notes that include among others, orange, bergamot, and mandarin orange. Both also contain middle notes of rose, and base notes of vanilla, musk, and patchouli. Opoponax gives CM a nice mysterious quality similar to the sandalwood/ olibanum/ amber combination in Empressa. However, the black currant, peach, pepper, and dewberry notes really deepen Empressa and set it apart.

Empressa is festive and indulgent. The fragrance is reminiscent of the Elizabethan age of discovery, when early Crusaders and explorers returned with eastern spices like pepper, cinnamon, mace, ginger and cloves, in this sense, Empressa's depth and richness reminds me of the holidays when those fragrant spices are used liberally in savory dishes and desserts. I bought Empressa as a sample with the other Trade Routes scents crafted for Penhaligon's and I look forward to trying them all.

curvealert
curvealert

A cross between Coco Mademoiselle and Miracle Forever, but with a heftier price tag. Nice enough but not worth the money for what it is, which is a clone.

KrisCGis
KrisCGis

I was not expecting to particularly like this fragrance, getting a sample atomiser bottle of it from Penhaligons Covent Garden.

The peppery top notes I wasn't sure of - was bracing myself to sneeze - but the blackberry and peach notes are delicious, with the hint of blood orange thrown in.

It settles down to midnotes of rose and geranium. I detected cloves (eugenol).

There is a very pleasant woody base note, not too much vanilla.

I found myself liking this scent very much. Great for day wear and to the office.

I can see why it is a Penhaligon best seller.

HUEbris
HUEbris

I was so expect Penhaligon's new perfumes.
but Coco Mademoiselle from UK? with double price?
Is there no evaluator in Phenhaligon's? shame on yourself, Perfumer.

narcisse_noir
narcisse_noir

An over-priced, commercial fruity floral that fades away within half an hour. Too much attention given to the 'story' and not enough given to the actual juice. Ellenisia is far better.

nathalie87
nathalie87

yes, it does smell exactly like coco mademoiselle! im so sad because this is my first penhaligon`s perfume, and i bought it online, so i didn`t have the opportunity to test it first, and i already have my coco mademoiselle! and it costs a lot of money! well, i guess that is the down side of buying things online.... i also get a headache from it :-(:-(

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

Almost a perfect copy of Coco Mademoiselle !
Shocking.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Penhaligon`s Empressa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Penhaligon`s Empressa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Empressa by Penhaligon`s. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Empressa by Penhaligon`s represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.