Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

Savoy Steam Penhaligon`s for women and men

Savoy Steam Penhaligon`s for women and men
dislike

Savoy Steam by Penhaligon`s is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Savoy Steam was launched in 2017. The nose behind this fragrance is Juliette Karagueuzoglou. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, eucalyptus, mint, pink pepper and rosemary; middle notes are rose, geranium, cardamom, hedione and tea; base notes are benzoin, incense, vanilla and white musk.

Bergamot Lemon Eucalyptus Mint Pink Pepper Rosemary

Rose Geranium Cardamom Hedione Tea

Benzoin Incense Vanilla White Musk

Malabah

Savoy Steam Fragrance Reviews

BeautyMeow
BeautyMeow

I have tried both the EdC and the EdP versions of this and I must say I GREATLY prefer the EdP. You get better longevity, and it just smells a lot better. I usually like Colognes for the summertime, but the cologne version of this was like lightly scented water.

Now I LOVE the EdP version. It was pretty much love at first sniff. Spicy, fresh and slightly sweet. Incredibly refreshing, perfect for the heat and humidity. It just hit all the right spots too! I wore through my samples in a week and was like OK need to purchase a full bottle right now!! I get pretty decent sillage, and longevity isn't to bad. Overall I am very excited to own this, and wear it this summer.

Marco Chau
Marco Chau

As the Cologne and Eau de Parfum versions of Savoy Steam are so different, they should be separated into two especially because their notes are quite different. The notes listed above are all messed up and totally useless to those who want to know how these two fragrances smell. Ratings for longevity and sillage are meaningless. If anyone want to know how they smell, please go to a Penhaligon's boutique or seller. Reviews here are not going to help.

F2097
F2097

Nope. Was quite excited by the thought of this as I find Hammam Bouquet enjoyable. The perfume of this is boring weak sauce. There is no bite, it's so flat. I've not tried the cologne yet and I'm hoping for better as it has different notes on their website.

This perfume is well balanced and not unpleasant in any way. It's a light, balanced floral and some people will enjoy that. However it is so generic and flat. A general peachy rose smell that inspires no emotion and makes you feel nothing. It goes in no particular direction, there is no hook or reason to want this scent in your life.

If this was a cheap room spray or candle it would be an acceptable scent, not what I'd choose but I could accept it's existence.

For a perfume that is supposed to hark back to Hammam or for something that costs over £130, Savoy Steam is a disgrace.

horses434
horses434

I wore my edp sample twice so far. It is clean, spicy and refreshing. It is not a strong fragrance. Would be great for a daytime outing or work. It is quite unisex. For the person who asked how it is being tested...Penhaligon's gave me a sample when I purchased something else this weekend.

MonkeyFonics
MonkeyFonics

I just received my Savoy Steam EDC, and wow! It's a 200ml bottle of nothing! There is almost nothing to say about it, I simply can't smell it - and I'm not a fan of big scents. The notes I can detect are nothing like Hammam Bouquet, but the EDC never really sounded like it would be except for the marketing blurb. To me it's like sniffing an empty glass of vodka & tonic and trying to establish what was in there.

Prince Barry
Prince Barry

I'd love to know how people have cast votes on this already. It isn't launched until March 2017.

According to the info that I read from the Perfume Society, it's a lighter, more modern version of Hammam Bouquet, hence the reference to steam baths in the name.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Penhaligon`s Savoy Steam fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Penhaligon`s Savoy Steam, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Savoy Steam by Penhaligon`s. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Savoy Steam by Penhaligon`s represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Penhaligon`s Luna Roja Dove Enslaved Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie Penhaligon`s Juniper Sling Penhaligon`s Malabah Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Diptyque Tam Dao Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Bel Respiro Imaginary Authors Yesterday Haze By Kilian Imperial Tea Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Vetiver Babylone