Designers » N-Q » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Lentisque Phaedon for women and men

Lentisque Phaedon for women and men
dislike

Lentisque Phaedon for women and men Pictures

Lentisque by Phaedon is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. Lentisque was launched in 2013. The fragrance features mastic or lentisque, galbanum, labdanum, woody notes, vetiver and cedar.

Mastic or Lentisque Galbanum Labdanum Woody Notes Vetiver Cedar

Angéliques Sous La Pluie

Lentisque Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

I agree with both reviews. Very green scent. This is my 1st try of a lentisque based scent and it's ok. It's got an incense feel to it as well. I am happy that I can actually smell all 6 notes but vetiver is the more prominent one. It's well blended but sits very close to the skin.This is the 5th or 6th from Phaedon and majority have been letdowns, this as well.

AveParfum
AveParfum

Sadly not impressed with this. I wanted a strong lentisque perfume, but I smell so much synthetic Iso-e that I can't enjoy anything else about it. I do smell some lovely lentisque and vetyver, but it is buried by the Iso-e, so I can only smell it if I put my nose directly onto my skin and inhale deeply, which I have been looking silly doing all day at work. Upon application, I smelled heavy pepper of all things, yet there is no spice in the notes. Lasts long, but it is far too light of a perfume to really enjoy.

The opening of this has the mastic dirtied up a bit by the labdanum and vetiver, but the drydown has a very lightly smoky, dry vetiver feel. Softly woody with the sweet, lemony mastic just doing it's thing in the background.
To my perception, more of a vetiver fragrance than anything. A bit reminiscent of DS & Durga's cowboy grass because they share the same dry, crackling quality.
Pleasant and, I think, easy to wear. Unisex.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Phaedon Lentisque fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Phaedon Lentisque, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lentisque by Phaedon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lentisque by Phaedon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Frederic Malle Une Fleur de Cassie Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories Frederic Malle Carnal Flower L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Parfum d`Empire Corsica Furiosa Frederic Malle Une Rose Etat Libre d`Orange Rien Le Labo Santal 33 Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Plum Japonais Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Nasomatto Black Afgano Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Precieux Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Miller Harris Terre d'Iris Atelier Cologne Trefle Pur Hermes Bel Ami Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist