Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Pure Azure Phaedon for women and men
dislike

salty
Pure Azure Phaedon for women and men Pictures

Pure Azure by Phaedon is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women and men. Pure Azure was launched in 2013. The fragrance features fig, orange blossom, vanilla, spicy notes, jasmine, tonka bean and salt.

Fig Orange Blossom Vanilla Spicy Notes Jasmine Tonka Bean Salt

Pure Azure Fragrance Reviews

FeelingRisky
FeelingRisky

Pure Azure - The grown up Neroli Portofino.
Sorry Tom Ford, I'm a huge fan of your line - but this blows Neroli out of the water with its maturity, dense forage and wet root aromas.
This is beachy all the way, an over cast Italian coast brimming with plant life.
Salt and Neroli perfection.
Not for the light hearted, this takes some 'getting used to' but after your first few wears, you'll swear by its magic.

MarioDelBarrio
MarioDelBarrio

How I would like to grow fond of Pure Azure!...

For the first 30 minutes I distinctly smell fig and orange blossom notes. But afterwards... all I can sniff out is - jasmine, jasmine, and jasmine. What a pity!

Pros: A well-blended and very long lasting (haute concentration) perfume.
Cons: The jasmine does reign supreme, not losing ground for anything else in this combination of ingredients.

(Incidentally, the scent oozes class nevertheless.)

sidewalks
sidewalks

Starts off with the most delightful fig and is quickly overcome by jasmine. Sweet. Could be a stinker to those sensitive to white florals.

lat
lat

Pure Azure is very heavy on neroli, the saltiness and bitterness are quickly balanced out by sweet jasmine, ripe fig and accords of vanilla and tonka.
The lasting power is amazing, the scent resonates with your skin in waves of intense flower-fruity juicy opulence.
It certainly feels like a hot day spent on white sands.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Pure Azure is a beautiful sweet fig/citrus fragrance. It opens with a harsh/straight fig/citrus. In the dry down I smell jasmine, pure jasmine. I didn't think I would like the jasmine note, but I love it. I also detect some vanilla in there. It is sweet and floral. I am glad I bought it.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This is a very interesting fragrance, but ultimately too sweet for me in the drydown. It starts out smelling very fresh like a lovely day with a blue sky and a fresh breeze. Then indoles start to come in and I smelled fresh figs quite strongly in the opening. It smelled like raw figs, not fig jam. At this point I really loved the scent, but then the spices come in and they are pretty heavy. Mixed with the indoles from the jasmine and neroli and tonka and vanilla the juice becomes too sweet and heavy for my taste. It's no longer azure, it's muddled and murky. There is also a heavy wood note that starts to really dominate the longer the fragrance remains on your skin-- smells like oud/guiac wood, again too much funk and sweetness for my taste.

It's a shame because this started out really beautifully, it's just too sweet and heavy for my taste in the drydown.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Phaedon Pure Azure fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Phaedon Pure Azure, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Azure by Phaedon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Azure by Phaedon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Phaedon Tabac Rouge Lubin Idole Eau de Parfum Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Tom Ford Noir de Noir Byredo Bal d'Afrique Serge Lutens Chergui Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Nasomatto Black Afgano Diptyque Philosykos Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Figuier Eden L`Artisan Parfumeur Caligna Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Hermes Eau des Merveilles Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Serge Lutens Daim Blond Creed Aventus Tom Ford Amber Absolute Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille