Designers » N-Q » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

coconut
tonka (coumarin)
My Philosophy Compassionate Philosophy for women Pictures

Express your true self with this creamy vanilla eau de parfum created to evoke the quality that shares its name. worn individually, compassionate is warm and enticing; paired and layered, it adds spiciness and depth, creating your unique, signature scent. part of the my philosophy: collection of eau de parfums designed to showcase compositions that sing one fragrance note above all others, beautifully. My Philosophy Compassionate was launched in 2015.

Vanilla iris Coconut Milk

My Philosophy Compassionate Fragrance Reviews

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I got a sample of this perfume. I am not a fan of Philosophy perfumes in general but this one is a tolerable sweet and powdery scent. It's nice, but nothing amazing. I find it to be a one dimensional fragrance because what you smell at the opening is exactly what you smell at the end.
I would wear this fragrance to bed or at home curled up on the couch in a cozy robe. It reminds me of a scent you would wear to cuddle up, lol. Overall, it's an okay fragrance.

AllieJ
AllieJ

I got a sample of this and it smelled like a nice creamy vanilla (albeit simple), almost like icing. I ordered a full bottle of, apparently, WTF. In all seriousness you cannot smell ANYTHING out of the bottle - its like someone actually forgot to put the perfume inside. Never in my life has something like this happened to me, it's so bizarre. So....if you're a vanillaholic like me I'd recommend it, but only if you can actually sniff the bottle first, because something terrible has happened to Philosophy's quality control.

RedFairy
RedFairy

I love this scent. It's a warm vanilla that lasts all day on me. I have trouble with overly powdery scents and I honestly don't get much powder scent from this one. I enjoy layering it with lots of different fragrances as it is pretty simple in it's notes so mixes well with lots of things without being overpowering. (It's lovely with rose and also almond) I'd say Fall and winter mostly but the tiny bit of coconut makes it appropriate for all season really.

Museumgal
Museumgal

What a delight! Powdery iris on top of lightly sweetened coconut. Sweet without being too much. Lasts about 4 hours, sweeter once the iris fades. Good summer gourmand light and airy.

jessrogue
jessrogue

Very 'true' vanilla frag..
The projection is very weak though.. I can see this more as a 'mixer' for a scent cocktail spritzed with something like Black Orchid to make it more gourmand day time scent.

otherworldly
otherworldly

Unfortunately, on my skin this smells like Eau de Play Doh.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Awesome Vanilla!! Lasts all day, will be getting a bottle asap!

june7rose
june7rose

Baby powder on steroids.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Philosophy My Philosophy Compassionate fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Philosophy My Philosophy Compassionate, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify My Philosophy Compassionate by Philosophy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of My Philosophy Compassionate by Philosophy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Aquolina Gold Sugar Jessica Simpson Fancy Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Serge Lutens Datura Noir Jimmy Choo Illicit Nest Midnight Fleur Prada Prada Candy True Religion True Religion Love Hope Denim Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Mugler Innocent Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Michael Kors Michael Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Nest Indigo Aquolina Pink Sugar Burberry London Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Jeanne Arthes Private Room