Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Playboy VIP for Her Playboy for women

Playboy VIP for Her Playboy for women
dislike

Playboy VIP for Her Playboy for women Pictures Playboy VIP for Her Playboy for women Pictures

Playboy introduces two new fragrances inspired by luxury, glamour and extravagant parties - the first fragrant duo that includes Playboy VIP for Him and Playboy VIP for Her fragrances.

Playboy VIP for Her is intended for girls who are “elegant and always glamorous, exuding a playful sensuality that attracts every men under her spell." The fragrance is described as a floral composition that emphasizes femininity.

It opens with accords of nectarines and peony, with apple, red fruits and vanilla flower in the heart and the base made of cashmere, sandalwood and musk.

It is available as 30 ml EDT and the supporting line of body care products.

Playboy VIP for Her was launched in 2012.

Peony Nectarine Orange Blossom Sugar

Red Apple Red Berries Heliotrope Fruity Notes

Musk Sandalwood Cashmere Wood

Sheer

Playboy VIP for Her Fragrance Reviews

Cookietookie215
Cookietookie215

I purchased the Bodyspray version and on the back of the bottle it says the notes are "Rose champagne, raspberry, and cashmere wood accords" its starts out with a burst of juicy champagne and it settles into a very sensual warm-sweet scent. Definitely some vanilla, woods and apples in there and maybe some sweet tobacco undertones. It's very unique, I can't say that I've smelled anything like it. I think the scent's aura matches the gold packaging. It just smells like a wealthy socialite dressed in fur and drinking champagne in the VIP area of a club, while surrounded by the smell of high end cigar smoke and doused in expensive perfume from France. This perfume just gives me creativity LOL I'm repurchasing for sure!!!

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Bought it just for the price. Buy one & get the other one for free. Couldn't pass it up; never tried these frags before. Pleasently surprised. A yummy, sugary & fruity frag that reminds me of celebrity scents. Drydown is just lovely. Longevity is descent for the price: more than two hours. Perfect for clubbing, going camping or for hiking; anywhere where you want to smell good, refresh yor frag. You don't have to worry if it breaks or if you loose it since it's really affordable. Great frag for the price.

wowgirl
wowgirl

Oh..my..g, VIP for her is the right amount of sexy and sweet!!! Lead notes: nectarine, apple and sugar, and this ends up smelling like the best cotton-candy fragrance! Team No-Snob because despite it bearing the playboy name, the fragrances themselves stand alone. And I DO like the bottles. They're cute, well-color-coordinated, and just fun to hold.

SzekelyEmoke

Sugar, peach and a lot of sandalwood! Sweet dusty fragrance.

matillyrose
matillyrose

Maybe I am a naughty little Bunny but all I smell is Sweet Champagne and Bubblegum.

Reminds me of when I was 14 and felt very grown up because Dad let me have a glass of Champagne at Christmas whilst I was still chewing on Hubba Bubba I found in my Xmas Stocking.

14 years old, the year I had my first real love and heart break. Wanting so much to be 16, beautiful and noticed by the 16yo boy next door. Alas he was too interested in riding his new dragster bicycle to notice me. It was never to be, sigh...

Maybe if I had had this perfume then?

Lovely walk down memory lane. Gorgeous perfume well worth the $5 so I went back and bought three more, I think I am feeling a little nostalgic for simpler times.

Cel405
Cel405

I had tried this once on a whim while in the store. It seemed pleasant enough but for whatever reason, I didn't buy it at the time. Yesterday I spotted it on clearance for 4 bucks (can't beat that) and I snagged it.

I think for me, the main notes that stick out are nectarine and cashmere. The vanilla and sandalwood come out on my skin after a while, but I don't smell them upon first spraying. It doesn't quite smell "sultry", but it's in that same vein a little. It's not teenybopper-girly to me.

This scent, while I would not say it smells "cheap", also doesn't smell expensive. It's a solid choice I think for someone who doesn't care for overly strong or too fruity / flowery fragrances. The longevity for me is about 2 hours or so and silage is not at all too strong.

Scent-wise, I really enjoyed this. The bottle though looks cheap and tacky, but who cares? I'm not going to be flashing it around to everyone!

mew.kitty

To me, the initial opening seems very similar to Jordin Sparks' "Because of You". I'd put it right there in the same category too, a mediocre cheapie. It doesn't smell like a quality perfume, but at $5 a bottle, you get what you pay for. It might make a nice stocking stuffer for a young teeny bopper who's just starting to explore her feminine side, but this definitely isn't the scent for a sophisticated and mature woman. Overall, I'd probably give it a 2 out of 5.

GeorgiaMoxie
GeorgiaMoxie

This actually smells a lot like Cream Savers candy, which oddly enough I don't mind. I don't think it smells "glamorous" like the description says unless I'm so far out of the loop that I think Creamsicles are glamorous. (Ok, maybe I did when I was 7).

Not really my thing but it's not bad.

Percythetrain
Percythetrain

I'm considering getting this for my cousin because the notes sound like something she might like (as do I). That said, I'm not sure I would call people's reluctance to purchase this snobbery (some may be snobs but probably not all).

I mean, honestly, I think that the whole concept behind the "playboy" brand should be awkward if not offensive to anyone with the slightest inclination against sexism. That said, it's just a perfume and maybe some of us are overthinking things.

Then again, isn't purchasing something the best way to support a brand (and, albeit unwittingly, whatever it is that it stands for)? Tough philosophical questions here, folks. Haha.

missrukia
missrukia

Coty said 'it's an apple candy with orange flower notes'. To me, it's more like a nectarine candy. The smell is rich, chic like lady million but still has its own personality. It smells amazing, it can last all day.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I find that, like perfumemad62, too many people are being very snobby and closed-minded about these Playboy perfumes!

I discovered them about a year ago when I went into a local chemist (drugstore to you 'Yanks'!) and saw that they had three or so of the Playboy body sprays for a bargain price, so I bought one of them (Play It Lovely) and tried it when I got home and was very pleasantly surprised at how nice and pretty it smelled! That one is soft, subtle, pretty, very girly and lasts a long time on me.

I was so happy with Play it Lovely that I ordered a bottle of the perfume online, and then I also bought Play it Sexy and Play it Spicy. Those two are nice too but don't appeal to me as much as Play it Lovely.

Then yesterday I was browsing in a big drugstore chain and came across the Playboy body sprays there and, to my delight, they had VIP, which I'd been wanting to try for ages since reading the positive reviews for it and because it sounded like my kind of perfume - a light, fresh, sweet fruity/floral. Well, much as with Play it Lovely, I was delighted with my buy! It's not dissimilar to Play it Lovely but is more apple'y whereas Play it Lovely is more peachy smelling. Both are lovely though and don't smell cheap at all to me, despite several people on here saying they smell cheap to them. I think that's more though to do with the mental association of the perfumes to the Playboy empire than with the perfumes themselves - I'm sure if they had a Gucci tag on, for example, those same reviewers would be singing a different tune and saying how delightful they smell!

I can definitely recommend the Playboy perfumes to women (maybe even metrosexual men!) who aren't snobs, who are open-minded and enjoy discovering perfumes that don't break the bank but that smell very appealing and are pretty good quality with good sillage!

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Wow, I cannot believe the snobbery about Playboy perfumes! People need to stop throwing around the words stripper and prostitute, it is extremely rude and ignorant.

Anyway, Playboy VIP is a sweet, fruity floral perfume. I can smell the nectarine, apple, sugar, peony and musk. I find all of the Playboy perfumes are light and this is no exception. I found this online for only £3.70 and I think it is a lovely perfume for the price. Very feminine, light and fresh. Moderate lasting power and sillage.

Overall, another lovely perfume from Playboy. Very good quality for the price. I highly recommend if you are on a budget and want a sweet, fresh and feminine fragrance.

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

It's smell like Head&Shoulder shampoo on my skin. But it's lasted too long on my skin. It was a blind buy with cheap price about 15$. And I didn't have any problems with this scent.

Tine1world
Tine1world

I can't believe one would bag this.?? Why judge? Why are some of you judging this so harshly?

I think it's a sad little critter that has the audacity to write negative comments on Monsieur Hefner's 'Play BOY' enterprise. Hence? If you haven't got anything good to say about a person? Then keep your mouth 'bloody' well shut.

Many a strong architypal women started their illustrious careers by posing for Hugh's centrefolds, gaining themselves publicity and notoriety. Some becoming mega rich and FAMOUS.

The late GREAT Marilyn Monroe herself was a nude centrefold model during her time of impoverishment.

There's nothing wrong with the fragrances from the 'Play Boy' franchise. There's everything wrong with judging this brand on it's projected selling point of yesteryear. Sex sells, so what? So sex can be sold? So So So, So Friggin what?

A woman lucky enough to be so alluring as to incite desire is not a bad thing. Those of you who have to put down such women are you yourselves vindictive and naive and quite clearly sexist to your own kind.

I'm probably 'porked' by such insidious idea's as I too have Mae West boozooka's. A hefty size E bosom on a tiny size 10 frame and that's all natural. I suspect by having such ediface's poke way out ahead of the rest of my fine self predisposes me to this hatred from my own sex. I must also be somewhat devoid of any intellect? Even trashy? Well I think not! Women ought to be enjoyed no matter what they look like.

You know what? I'm sick of judgemental and jealous pleb's with over inflated ego's when deep down they really are just insincere people, highly lacking in both intellectual and physical confidence.

I am happy to collect this collection of fragrances if not for anything other than the sake of Kitsch and memorabilia. My only gripe is centred on the packaging boxes, no extra corrugated cardboard inside the box to give some sturdiness for the flacon's. This makes the packaging boxes rather flimsy.

I have enjoyed all the 'Play Boy' fragrances that I have purchased. I must be a trashy person to do so, after all; some of you deign to say so. These fragrances so far speak to me of refinement. The subtle doffs of scented mist, for they are not heady, instead they are soft and surprisingly long lived and classy. Even Cheesey one might say? I feel these fragrances should not to be overlooked just because of one man's love of Bazooka's with vagina's.

All hail Hugh. Cheers T.

LiveWicked430
LiveWicked430

I had very high hopes for this fragrance but I was very wrong. From the very first spray I knew I didn't like it at all. Very synthetic, almost reminds me of very old fruit. There is a sweetness to it but it's like, once again, almost smells like it's old. Not old lady, not old man, just plain old. Not pleasent at all to my nose and the longevity is terrible. Lasted no more than a few minutes before it was hardly detectable on my skin.

For the price I mean it's not the worst perfume I ever smelled but I would never purchase again.

To give you an idea of how it smells to me, I'll do my best: From the first spray I clearly get a jumble of notes. Floral top right away with some sweetness. Fruits start to peek through, mostly that nectarine and apple, almost fighting to be noticed. Reminds me of soap for some reason, like a scented soap. From there that's all I get.

FionaNewZealand
FionaNewZealand

So light as to be almost undetectable. I get the faintest whiff of floral, fruity and woodsy notes but I really have to try hard to smell them. Glad I only have a smallish size bottle that came in a three pack as it's like I'm not wearing anything!

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

got the 1 oz for $4.. not what I was expecting.. It is apples, apples and more crisp juicy apples. I get a touch of necterine and some woods also. After a while some vanilla comes in and makes it more sweet and creamy. Really enjoy as its my first red apple scent as I dont like green apple which seems more common in fragrances.

sillage was low and lasted less than an hour.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

This fragrance is very light. I had to hose myself down it it just to pick up some of the notes. I smelled the apple, cashmere wood and nectarine. This was a blind buy that I probably should have passed on. Not because it smelled bad but because it is so light and does not last on me. Oh, and beware the huge blast of alcohol that precedes it in the initial blast. If you are going to use it carry it with you to reapply.

lilou
lilou

New blind buy with Playboy and new success. I'm charmed by this sweet fragrance, very fresh and juicy, very luminous. And again correct lasting power. The price is so low and the bottle is so cute : why go without ?
(makes me think of Nina Le Paradis - Nina Ricci)

Lumira
Lumira

I almost bought this after reading some reviews, as I liked the men's version on my friend. Then I decided to go to a store and try it on. I'm so glad I didn't blindly buy it! It smelled like those cheap colognes without a name in the local drugstores. I know it IS cheap, but that does not mean it has to smell so awfull. I don't even remember the notes, as I rushed to wash it off (didn't work well actually, the alcoholy smell stayed on for quite some time, so I guess the longevity is good :) )

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Very synthetic scent. I hate to say it, but it actually smells cheap. But hey, it is! I payed almost nothing for this little blind buy.

I was hoping for a sweet, warm vanilla/apple pie OR schampoo-ish scent, but I can only smell sharp sugar, lemon, melting plastic, alcohol and burned woods. Very sour, harsh and unnatural.
It actually smells slightly like tobacco too, it must be the woods?

No sillage or longevity to speak of either.

karenrobert
karenrobert

smell sweet youthful and sexy at the same time. Where can we find this great combo? I think it is the best of all the playboy perfumes ranging from "lovely", "spicy", to "sexy". this one beat them all in originality and erotic splendor. All playboy women perfume lines are a bit on the heavier spicier side. This one is the least spicy. Still , the dry down is a bit too strong for my taste. The opening was heavenly. Overall, still a nice scent.

EwieBro
EwieBro

I got the body mist, for 30 kr which is a steeeal! And for it's price i think it's a nice warm, fruity and woody fall scent.

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

I feel that for a drug store fragrance, this one is pretty good. I really don't smell fruit much at all, maybe a little apple. I think that is a nice change from your typical fruity fume. I mostly smell peony or some flower, vanilla, musk and the sandlewood. To me it smells sparkly and rich and I believe any age could wear this. I'm in my thirties and my teen loves this.

pravda48
pravda48

This reminds me of lemon sweet tarts with nectarine flavoring added ^^

Longevity's mediocre, sillage sucks, but it's a fun, mild scent. Good for bedtime and spraying clothes to smell fresher. I enjoy it for what it is.

samanthalovesndubz
samanthalovesndubz

VIP For Her By Playboy Is A Nice Perfume It Smells Nice, Lasts Kinda Long But Not Over 3 Hours. Love The Bottle Its Cute As All The Playboy Bottles Are.

SzekelyEmoke

I have a set with perfume and spray. They smell nice, good for fall/winter, it just reminds me of a very bad period when I was in hospital. My sister bought me that as a gift.

Quaylou
Quaylou

First spray alcohol blast, more floral than fruity, them green apples, then vanilla incense. Yeah, it smells smoky, I guess that's the wood in it. I have only tried Play It Rock, and I like that better than this.

I like all of the Playboy fragrance, but this one is my favorite so far. It's warm and powdery, and mildly sweet. This is mainly a sandalwood scent to me. The fruity notes are a distant second and the florals barely noticeable. This dries down very soft and becomes almost a skin scent.

ladybug.linnette
ladybug.linnette

I love the scent but for some reason I cannot get this perfume to last more than like 4 hours max. I know it has warm & musky ending notes (which can sometimes be hard to detect), but it really aggravates me that it GETS to the ending notes THAT fast.

missdietcoke1
missdietcoke1

I bought this perfume in hopes of that it will smell at least somewhat like Joop! All about Eve. Sadly I have to report that it has nothing to do with it:/
Overall I am not impressed, smells too sweet for my taste. Apples? I have never smelled apples like this before! Pretty linear, it doesn't change much on my skin, however longetivity is pretty go, 6 hours and still going strong on my skin. Keep smelling it, wanna like it, but it's not gonna happen. Also it has a little dusty undertone...? I'll try to layer it, maybe that will work out better for me. Meanwhile I better try to chase down the real deal: Joop!All about Eve (I mean if you are looking for a divine apple smelling perfume).

takeasniff
takeasniff

This is easily playboys best one so far. It is well constructed and no annoying cheap musk begins to rear it's head like in the other ones they had a tendancy to turn stale or smell a bit dirty when I wore them. I got a set of this with the body spray and I am really pleased with it. Thankfully they have changed the colour of the bow on the lid so you can tell which one is which because the earlier versions all looked the same I was never sure which one was which.

This stays on for a few hours on me but then I need to respray it. I don't mind because it doesn't turn stale it stays close to the skin and smells well rounded nothing too sharp or spicey or musky or fruity just well constructed and a great price.

This is a good option for young people on a budget as it actually smells like perfume not cheap body spray or sticky fruits.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

I do like this perfume pretty much. The best of Playboy Perfumes available in Singapore (Play it Spicy, Play it Sexy, Play it Lovely and Playboy VIP). Not to die-for but it's something I would reach for often considering the price.
It smells predominately fruity and vanilla-ish rather than floral but overall a fairly sophisticated scent.
I can smell the musk in it but it isn't dominant so this scent is quite fun and probably suited to someone in their late teens to early 20s. :)
For the price of S$17.90, I think this is great.

Sillage is moderate, longevity around 3-4 hours on skin although by the 3rd hour sillage is really soft. I like to spray it on my clothing instead as it can last up to 5-6hours.

weegee
weegee

I found a gift set with a cute little 1oz bottle and 8oz body mist at 90% discount for a grand total of $1.68 and couldn't pass it up.

This is Nelly's Apple Bottoms with the crisp apple slices changed into a shiny red candy apple on a stick. What makes it interesting is the big slug of sandalwood and bucketful of peony infused into the candy coating. Fruity, super sweet and softly woody. Not bad, actually.

The black bunny ears would look garish on a larger bottle (think Revlon's Head Over Heels) but are oddly endearing on the petite 1oz.

Stays close to the skin and lasts a couple of hours. Worth at least twice what I paid for it, but not much more than that. Off it goes to Mom to add to her mirrored tray of other cute little 1oz bottles.

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

Very sweet perfume. Im pleasantly surprised with Playboy for putting out such a nice scent. However, for me personally it is something I wouldn't wear. Peony and apple scent again isn't my style. Gave this one (and the one I reviewed last week which was VS Sexy Little Thing) to a friend of mine. She loves it! Nice perfume for floral/sweet perfume types.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I really like this perfume. If it wasn't as strong as it is, I would love it. The notes in this perfume are combined great together. I really smell the woody notes in this which I love. Then I smell the sugar, and fruit. For the cost of this perfume under $20 it's more than worth the cost.

mew.kitty

Just bought this one along with Play It Lovely for $5 each. Haven't had a chance to try VIP yet, but I was wondering why the bottle I have looks different than the one pictured. My bottle is clear, not gold.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I would have never tried it if it wasn't for positive reviews on this site and it was a very pleasant suprise.
It smells like nectarines and apples but also has vanilla musky note to finish it off so its not your usual boring fruity floral. To my nose, its more of floral oriental with fruit notes. Nice. Lasting power was about 2 hours on me which is not bad for scent this cheap. When I saw this at Sears, they had gift sets on sale so I got body spray and edt in this for only $11. What more can I ask fore? To me, this scent is appropriate for all ages, seasons and occassions.
The only thing I can't stand is the bottle cap with bunny ears as I am not a fan of Playboy anything

Glam Sham
Glam Sham

I wasn't expecting too much from it but when I got it an awfully reduced price, I though of giving it a try. To my surprise, the fragrance was great; in fact, the best of the 3 that were there in the pack. I wear it to school and it does the job well! ;)

paganpurge
paganpurge

I honestly try not to be a fragrance snob but for some reason I just couldn't get myself to buy these Playboy scents and any from Celine Dion. I don't know if I thought they were going to smell cheap or what my deal is. I finally broke down and bought this on clearance. If it sucks I then figure, it was cheap and the bottle is cute.
I am using this for the first time today and LOVE IT! It smells like a higher priced perfume. I can't think of what it reminds me of though. It is sweet but not too sweet. Warm, cozy and creamy. This fragrance actually puts me in a great mood! (I love when perfumes have that quality).
I am going to have to try out more of what Playboy has to offer....well, perfume-wise, lol.

swiftlyspeaking
swiftlyspeaking

I love this fragrance! I think it's sexy but soft, you can wear it at school, it's really good and boys like it!

NoirDesir
NoirDesir

sexy and hot scent . perfect name for this scent . surprinsingly pretty long lasting for a playboy fragrance. i tried play is sexy and play it rock before, didn't last too much on my skin. this seems to last a little bit longer.perfect for seducing that one guy you're longing for.only to be used on females with strong personality , it's a scent you love it or hate it.

annettepe
annettepe

i was so surprised by this scent. i thought it wouldve smelt cheap and sickly sweet, since its kinda the image i get from the brand. but i was very pleased with the scent. it reminds me SO much of the Guess Seductive perfume.

To me it does smell sweet with vanilla and amber dry down. it has floral and fruity notes in it with undertones of woods. its quiet a heavy scent and lasts very long on your skin. its seductive and playful and a fragrance that would get noticed by people easily. i really like this and think it would be perfect to wear when meeting a guy.

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

I was so suprised that I liked Playboy Lovely that when I saw the tester for Playboy VIP at Kmart, I just had to try it.
I wasn't disappointed. I really didn't like Playboy Sexy or Spicy because they were too overbearing on my skin, but Playboy VIP is not at all cloying or overwhelming. It is a light feminine floral scent on me that I can wear in a heated car without wanting to die!
I spritzed it before I went to work, and when I got home out hours later, my boyfriend told me that I smelled great. I could still smell it on my wrists too.
Most perfumes have very little lasting power on me, but all of the playboy perfumes I've tried have had great lasting power on me.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

not bad for a cheapie playboy frag, sophiscated and soft. the notes all blend well together into a warm cashmere/apple/woody scent! perfect for fall!

rosembloom
rosembloom

What a fantastic surprise! Crisp apple and nectarine added to the fruity notes really shines in the opening. I honestly donnot know what vanilla flower smells like but I do get the vanilla vibe which is soft and rounds up the woodsy-musky and warm cashmere drydown. I really do see the similarity between Hugo Boss and this lovely. Easier on the pocket though. It has a longevity on me that surprises me. And the drydown is nice and comforting for fall...

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

I tested this one few days ago. It really did suprise me! Scent was very pleasant and layered, pretty unlike regular drugstore scents. It is pleasant, but staying power could be better (4-5 hours on my skin).
This scent really reminds me of Hugo Boss Intense that i used to have 5 years ago.

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

I got a tester of this one, when i bought b.spears midnight fantasy. i actually really like it. but it kindof smells too like old ladysh just with some fruits in it. i don´t know. it good, but i think i won´t buy that.
I really smelled much alcohol in it so i don´t know. it´s kinof good and kinof bad

stefanie.vieweg
stefanie.vieweg

This was a total surprise!!!!
I am not a big fan of the playboy fragrances, I smelled them all, but I didn´t like any of these.
But then I got a 30ml bottle of this in a beauty subsciption box and oh... my... gosh...
This stuff smells amazing! It is so different to all of the other playboy fragrances. It is fruity spicy in the beginning. The crisp apple is very refreshing, yummy and delicious. Later the vanilla and sandalwood calm the freshness a bit down and blend everything well together. A very yummy, delicious and fresh summer scent for a nice price!

It has defenetly similarities with Joops "All about eve", which I loved years ago.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Playboy Playboy VIP for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Playboy Playboy VIP for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Playboy VIP for Her by Playboy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Playboy VIP for Her by Playboy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.