Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Pomellato Nudo Amber Pomellato for women

Pomellato Nudo Amber Pomellato for women
dislike

Pomellato Nudo Amber Pomellato for women Pictures Pomellato Nudo Amber Pomellato for women Pictures

Italian jewelery brand Pomellato presents its first perfume collection Nudo, named after their famous rings with colored gemstones. Pomellato Nudo offers three new fragrances: Blue, Rose and Amber. The fragrances are designed for unconventional women who are independent and sophisticated in their choices.

Amber is an oriental - floral fragrance inspired by Madeira quartz. It is developed by Aurélien Guichard of absolute orange blossom and Bulgarian rose at the top, Sambac jasmine and amber in the heart and ambrox, musk and vanilla from Madagascar in the base.

The fragrances are available as 25, 40 and 90 ml Eau de Parfum. Pomellato Nudo Amber was launched in 2013.

Orange Blossom Bulgarian Rose

Jasmine Sambac Amber

Ambroxan Musk Madagascar Vanilla

Potion for Women

Pomellato Nudo Amber Fragrance Reviews

maya2000ro
maya2000ro

I bought this one online without knowing how it would end.It was a huge surprise.It is a worm, sweet and kind of powdery scent. It reminds me of DSQUARED Potion for her ,but softer. The silage is moderate ,not invasive and the longevity up to 4-5 hrs.I like it a lot.

feelyah
feelyah

Very warm fragrance, female and youth. Perfect for the colder winter. Good but not one of my favorites

auroramaria
auroramaria

One of the most beautiful amber around, this is rich sweet and luxurius amber, lasts for many hours and Leaves a gorgeous trail.
Rose and Jasmine play a secondary role here because the amber is dense and cover everything else, a must try for amber lovers, top quality stuff

Absolument
Absolument

The rose is not prominent on my skin at all, it is more the orange blossom and jasmine. The name fits the scent, I would recommend this as a gift.

Butiamo
Butiamo

As usually I buy this fragrance based on rewiews on fragrantica without trying it before and... What a surprise! Is beautiful wonderful elegant I like it a lot! First sniff is a bit too strong, but when it dries down...love love love. I can't describe top middle and basenotes because it is so different to my usually powdery perfumes but it is floral and powdery and sweet very sweet but in a delicate way... Try it is very beautiful and has a very good longevity

Ivanqa
Ivanqa

Nudo Amber is a soft (but deliciously noticeable), luxurious smelling scent.
I find the amber a tad synthetic, but once it dries down it leaves a very warm, modern and sexy trail of amber behind you.
As I said, the opening is synthetic and you need to wait for the drydown, but it is worth it ;) What makes it so pretty is the orange blossom and powdery vanilla - making it youthfull and interesting.
It's the best one out of the three, that's for sure. I'd suggest smelling the nozzle to get an idea about the drydown and the trail that you'd leave behind, (if it works with your skin).
Verry pretty scent in any case!

judiness
judiness

The quality of the fragrance is really good, with a good longevity. And the fragrance is soft understated and warm.

Quite honestly though, I'm really not a fan of amber and I'm all about fresh green sent. This is too sweet for my taste.

This is a lovely warm amber scent with some flowers. Sometimes amber can make perfumes too strong or old-ladylike. Not in this one, it's quite youthful.
It's also deliciously sweet. Really really good.

Ealing64
Ealing64

I agree, sheer, luminous, elegant. It is the one that definitely stands out from the trio. Excellent for any time of the day and evening, modern and sophisticated. Not for the frilly, pinky, girly kind.

2345reza
2345reza

wonderful

dinaia
dinaia

I wonder how much we are influenced by the packaging and the name when judging a fragrance. I find Nudo Amber to be light and clean (the nudo part) but also warm and luxurious (the amber part). It's sexy, but not in your face sexy, it's a fragrance of understated elegance. I think the scent itself is more suitable for night time, but not exactly for going out and wanting to be noticed, but for something more along the lines of a cosy romantic date with your long time loved one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pomellato Pomellato Nudo Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pomellato Pomellato Nudo Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pomellato Nudo Amber by Pomellato. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pomellato Nudo Amber by Pomellato represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.