Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Nuit Des Bourbon Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women

Nuit Des Bourbon Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women
dislike

Nuit Des Bourbon Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women Pictures Nuit Des Bourbon Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women Pictures

Floral – oriental fragrance Nuit des Bourbon has been on market since 2006. Top notes welcome with waves of red berries, juicy – fresh mandarin and pepper. The heart is passionate with rose, clear and intensively sweet jasmine and orange blossom. The base brings sensual notes of musk and amber. The fragrance was inspired by luxurious balls at Versailles, the spot where women once competed in beauty, elegance, seductiveness and flamboyance. This is a perfume that celebrates the most unusual night, a night to remember that a woman will carry inside of her for the rest of her life. The bottle carries the colors of the night, decorated with the red impulse of passion.

Mandarin Orange Red Berries Pepper

Basic Instinct

Nuit Des Bourbon Fragrance Reviews

shinaz3
shinaz3

I had it some years ago when it first came out, loved it so much, one of the most unique scents Ive ever smelled ... but cant find it anywhere now ,any one knows where can i find it in UK? plz let me know :)

vertigo
vertigo

I agree with the comparison to Narciso Rodriguez for Her (the eau de parfum).
The strong, somehow crystal / transparent musk note is similar in these perfumes.

Nuit des Bourbon is an intensive musky floral. Musk is well blended with sweet jasmine and slightly bitter, crisp orange flower. Fruits are also noticeable, together with a touch of rose and pepper.

I can't call this fragrance straightly strong, but there is something so 'intense' about it...
An elixir-like quality.

Sillage: medium (arm-length), staying power: 4+ hours.

Mysterious and alluring fragrance for a contemporary seducer! Thumbs up.

harlequin1572
harlequin1572

I'm a little surprised by the richness of scent the previous reviewers are getting out of this. I found it to be exactly as the notes suggested - lovely & adorable without being cutesy, but not rich, decadent, intoxicating, luxurious, or strong. It's actually very much like Dior Star and to a lesser extent like Cabotine Moon Flower on me - more similar in spirit than in terms of the scent - both which I enjoy as well during my mature-girly moments, if that makes sense.

The actual scent is well-balanced between the refreshing mandarin&orange blossom, the sweet jasmine, and the subdued rose. The pepper isn't really spicy, just takes the edge of the sweetness; and the base is extremely subtle, more ambery than musky. My favorite part of the whole composition is the complete absence of powder or cloying sweetness (which I thought was guaranteed by the grape + jasmine... usually, yuk!).

An extremely pleasant but not very special result - "adorable" is exactly the word for it - like a young girl's first ball at Versailles back a few centuries ago... she is trying so hard to blend in with the experienced crowd but her innocence is all over the place.

guest_rania louzi
guest_rania louzi

i was looking for Narciso Rodriguez perfume, and couldn't find it in the shop and they offered an optionall very close fragnance and i found that Nuit Des Bourbon has same basic and strong fragnance of Narciso. Lovely fragnance altough i didn't like to perfume shape at all!

Nuusutaja
Nuusutaja

I bought this yesterday and just as it was a unique date 10/10/10, so is this fragrance like a symbol of absolute perfection. It is exactly what I expect from a black bottle perfume - the most wonderful blend of fruits and flowers, very well balanced dark deep fruity sweetness. Of course, there is some amount of decadence, too.
Now I feel, that I can calm down from my perfume search for some time, because the perfect thing has been found.

Moyra
Moyra

To those who have turned away from Marina de Bourbon because some of her latest offerings were not quite up to snuff (or sniff?), I recommend ignoring the listed notes and listening to your nose on Nuits de Bourbon.

This fragrance has nothing whatsoever in common with any other Marina de Bourbon. It has intoxicating, fabulous plum jam notes a la Femme de Rochas with a strong middle eastern/exotic attar side. I get no red berries or peaches at all, just glorious dark plum compote with a little pepper, as well as jasmine, rose and amber. Thankfully, the listed musk note is not of the animalistic gland sort, but one of the more polite musk molecules.

Its the combination of all of the above that makes for something truly wonderful and rare, very exotic and evening worthy, with great (9 out of 10) staying power and lovely sillage. I would rate Nuits des Bourbon an all around 8.5 out of 10 for well done exoticism that combines the wonderful plum accord with Eastern attar notes.

P.S.:It took 2 years of hunting to track down a bottle of Nuits des Bourbon, and it was very much worth the effort.
Why Marina de Bourbon's distributorship in the United States ranges from bad to nonexistent I don't know, but I do bless ebay for yet another rare and delicious find.

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

Its very seductive, mystic and provocative. I could say it looks like Agent Provocateur-Maitresse, and stays long on my skin. Bottle is so cute, it represent well misterious and dark potion inside it:)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Princesse Marina De Bourbon Nuit Des Bourbon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Princesse Marina De Bourbon Nuit Des Bourbon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nuit Des Bourbon by Princesse Marina De Bourbon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nuit Des Bourbon by Princesse Marina De Bourbon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.