Designers » R S » Oriental Spicy « Groups

dislike

oud
leather
smoky
Oud Reminiscence for women and men Pictures Oud Reminiscence for women and men Pictures

The French house of Reminiscence is launching Reminiscence Oud which joins the collection "Les Classiques". Its oriental character is accentuated with spices and surrounded with the main ingredient of the composition - oud.

Reminiscence Oud is beautifully composed. Harmonious and perfect for both sexes, Reminiscence Oud offers hot and comfortable aromas supporting the oriental rhythm. The fragrance balances between pink pepper, saffron and cardamom, providing dynamics to warm and pleasant notes of amber and chocolate patchouli. The new composition is enriched with charm of rose enhanced by intense oud and castoreum.

Fragrance REMINISCENCE OUD arrives in dark brown color and has the same form as its antecedent with one difference. Body of the new bottle bends in the opposite direction from bottles of the entire collection. Cap is in gold color as well as stars on the front side of the bottle. The perfume aims at men and women and is available as 100ml Eau de Parfum. Oud was launched in 2012.

Pink Pepper Saffron Cardamom Rose Amber Agarwood (Oud) Castoreum Patchouli

Black Afgano

Oud Fragrance Reviews

lorenzo_yann_morelli
lorenzo_yann_morelli

Very strong. This scent is very "sour-y" to me, in a dark way because ultimately I get oud. The spicyness is definitely caused by pepper, cardamom and saffron which interact with that rose and amber/patchouly feature. I don't like this approach. It's spicy before everything else. The sillage is very heavy.

Janebear
Janebear

I love this, very unique, and an original take on an Oud. I wish this was stronger though, having had several bottles of the Patchouli, a real power-house of a frag, I was expecting similar, but sadly this is very mellow by comparison. Starts off quite medicinal, which I like, then sweetens in the dry down and there's something reminiscent of Dior's Sauvage - gorgeous. Loving it, just wish it had more intensity, more oomph!

stephan
stephan

Gorgeous opening (something reminds me of M7), slightly sweet drydown. More feminine than masculine but totally unisex. Good staying power and projection, I would say better than M7 new formulation. The amber in this is very similar to Akkad, Lubin.
EDIT: If you test it on your skin, be aware this is very tenacious and almost impossible to scrub off.

rossyegio5
rossyegio5

Un oud asciutto, legnoso, leggermente cuoiato, moderatamente speziato.
Il profumo è gradevole ed elegante ma sento poco la nota patchouli e il calore del cioccolato.
Austero e chic, non da scia, non potente.
In evoluzione emergono zafferano e cardamomo, ma in punta di piedi, con discrezione.
La nota legnosa è predominante. Algida e raffinata.
Bello ma eccessivamente rigoroso.

mrsg34
mrsg34

This is a beautiful fragrance, dry,woody with an Oud that's not overpowering making it very much unisex. It's spicy and not overly sweet and settles down all creamy and comforting almost, I find it very wearable as a woman. 8/10

adrian.meeks.35
adrian.meeks.35

I can see the comparison to Santal Royal but without the Cinnamon not. This is more of a soft but loud scent depending of the time of year you wear this. it is good and it is worth the shipping wait! I can say this is a close clone of a Maison Francis K. Oud and i know that's saying alot but it is true.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Very nice fragrance.
Cardamom gives the differential with this combo of oud / roses, here the rose is more discreet or overshadowed by this spice and saffron.
It gives a spicy and sweet touch, and combines with agarwood has a bit of resin.
I feel a kind of softened leather, I think the saffron does that and hugs all the aroma, improves without doubt.

$$
$$

Im kinda getn that noir de noir vibe first initial spray but with less spice and less sweetness.The oud is thier but its kind of shy.This becomes very smooth and creamy when it dries down then it becomes unique, I dont know why but to me it starts smelling like bath wash or bubble bathish.I tell you it layers good with a heavier oud(I used kilian pure oud)but its still pretty nice dolo.

girasolina
girasolina

there is a strong similarity with duro (black Afghan is the dirty- because tinged black-and first formulation of YSL M7) but the duration is poor and the sillage enough to finish it soon in a cloud of synthetic amber and woods. There's oud oud in Reminiscence, there's oud in duro, but if you do not want to pay the same molecule three times more and you just can not live without, take this.

ginger68
ginger68

Dry, woody, wild.. this fragrance makes me feel like a pirate. It's the same emotion of Idole by Lubin and Eau de Navigateur by L'Artisan Parfumeur. Luckily it's not suffocating. I think that a woman can wear it if she needs to feel confident, if she wants to swim againist the tide. It is a very sexy fragrance. And I think that on a man it's perfect.

TopBase
TopBase

Evening,TopBase here,

Listening to some good Oldies from Bowie,glass of whisky, sample scenting on my arm:

got Oud Reminiscence : firt thought in my mind:

" I know this fragrance" , it's NASOMATTO' s BLACK AFGHANO !!!!!!

So I think either it's a CopyCat, either boyboy from Amsterdam sold his beautiful formula.

That's why it is so difficult to buy BA.
Just wanna let you know

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

This is wow so nice. But as good as it smells as soon it disappears. It's a shame a bit because dry down is not at all masculine to me. I really like it however leathery note is very strong at the beginning and that's the reason i wouldn't wear it myself.

babouboba
babouboba

+1 i agree totally with the precedent review... I have the same "images" in my mind, gruuuaaarrr

auroramaria
auroramaria

I have tested this a couple of hours ago and I must say it's gorgeous! Very sexy too, however IMO this is a bit too masculine, it's quite mellow but it will take a certain kind of woman to pull this off.
Thinking about a man wearing this makes me have wild fantasies though!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Reminiscence Oud fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Reminiscence Oud, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oud by Reminiscence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oud by Reminiscence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.