Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Charlie Pink Revlon for women

Charlie Pink Revlon for women
dislike

Charlie Pink is a juicy blend of red berries, tangerine, floral notes and vanilla. Available as 30 ml EDT. Charlie Pink was launched in 2009.

Tangerine Red Berries Floral Notes Vanille

Amor Amor
So...? Sensual

Charlie Pink Fragrance Reviews

skyelightfetish
skyelightfetish

Cheapie haul no 3.

This one is by far the most revolting thing I have ever smelled in the guise of fragrance. Not for linen spray, not for room spray, not for covering up cat piss. Binned now.

polkadot27
polkadot27

I own this and I do detect the similarity to amor amor too, except this one does smell cheaper. Honestly I dont want too say it but it does smell very cheap not nasty just cheap. Sort of scent you smell in the ladies loos in a corner pub on a saturday night . It just has that stereotypical burnt creamy fruity floral bitterness about it, that makes it smell somewhat stale. I have about a third of the bottle left and when its gone I would not repurchase. I only really wear this for work. I would never reach for this if I were attending a special occasion such as a wedding or date. It is not a terrible scent just cheap and generic. To be fair it doesn't smell as cheap as some of the other charlies.

nvenus
nvenus

Deospray:
It's very sweet and floral with a scent of cranberries and orange. The vanilla isn't too strong; it's similar to vanilla sugar.

With its sweet and girly scent it smells very... Pink. I can imagine young girls like this, well, atleast if they like feminine fragrances.
It's not for me in this stage of my life but I can imagine how I would have liked it at a younger age. However, I would use it if it was the only scent around... It's a nice fragrance.

(I'm not sure how So... Sinful/Sensual smells since I haven't tried them for years but Revlon Pink reminds me of what I associate with one of them.)

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

Got this today from my local supermarket. It cost me £5 for a 30ml bottle, which i thought was a bargain. It was a blind buy, i've never smelt it before but was pleased. imo it smells very much like amor amor by cacharel. I really like it!

artemis27
artemis27

Looking at the notes, I can think of Benetton's B United (the pink bottle). Can someone tell me if the two smell similar?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revlon Charlie Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Revlon Charlie Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Charlie Pink by Revlon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Charlie Pink by Revlon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Paco Rabanne Lady Million Britney Spears Fantasy Britney Spears Island Fantasy Beyonce Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Beyonce Heat Katy Perry Killer Queen Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Beyonce Heat Rush Katy Perry Purr Katy Perry Royal Revolution Katy Perry Meow Jennifer Lopez Still Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera by Night Britney Spears In Control Curious Hilary Duff With Love Ralph Lauren Ralph Escada Cherry in the Air Yves Saint Laurent Paris Jennifer Lopez Blue Glow by JLO