Designers » R S » Floral Green « Groups

Rouge de Revlon Revlon for women

Rouge de Revlon Revlon for women
dislike

Rouge de Revlon by Revlon is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Rouge de Revlon was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Judith Cross. Top notes are ylang-ylang and bergamot; middle notes are gardenia, red peony, violet, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, pink pepper, peach and cedar.

Ylang-Ylang Bergamot

Gardenia Red Peony Violet Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Pink Pepper Peach Cedar

Amor Amor
Love Is On

Rouge de Revlon Fragrance Reviews

dglightblue
dglightblue

I wish this was still around. It's pleasant and inexpensive, what you might keep at work or as a spare.
I was gifted this, the main accords looks correct, it's not fresh per se, it's not heavy vanilla. It's nicely in the middle, something you might grab when your not sure what to put on.
Inoffensive.
It might go flat on some skins, I didn't detect it going bitter or yucky though. It was still pleasant enough. Last a couple of hours, but that's ok for what it is.
I would happily have it in my selection

Molko
Molko

I don't like it, like a cheap bitter musky scent, for me similar to D&G feminine, fresh but bitter and old, after 30 minutes turns better a little bit, but not good or sexy enough to wear. Maybe its an office scent in spring, but fades away 1 hour, don't recommend it

powerpuffruth
powerpuffruth

I adore this perfume I am so pleased I bought 2 bottles when I last saw it as it appears to have been discontinued. It's a fresh yet warm scent with a fabulous bottle. One of revlons finest.

galpa
galpa

what happened to rouge de revlon? I cannot find it anywhere here in australia!

krishka
krishka

absolutely loved this one, it opens with freshness and then warms up with the beautifull flower heart..it is very unique and lovely...such a pity i cannot find it anymore...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revlon Rouge de Revlon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Revlon Rouge de Revlon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rouge de Revlon by Revlon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rouge de Revlon by Revlon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Givenchy Hot Couture Givenchy Organza Indecence Prada Infusion d'Iris Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Stella McCartney Stella Nina Ricci Premier jour Christian Dior Dior Addict Cacharel Noa Salvador Dali Laguna Bvlgari Omnia Clinique Simply Clinique Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Mugler Alien Laura Biagiotti Venezia Cerruti 1881