Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Wild Heart Revlon for women
dislike

Wild Heart Revlon for women Videos
Wild Heart Revlon for women Pictures Wild Heart Revlon for women Pictures

Wild Heart was launched 1992 as wild and romantic floral fragrance for women. It was advertised by the country singer Trisha Yearwood.

Floral Notes

Amarige
Estee
Someday

Wild Heart Fragrance Reviews

auroramccandless
auroramccandless

Wild Heart what a blast from my past

This was like a drugstore cheapie version of Givenchy Amarige and had a similar body/note make-up as Estee Lauder classic ESTEE. Trisha Yearwood's perfume was very affordable for Revlon and this wasn't bad just not very original. I wore it as a day wear day time casual fragrance when I couldn't decide what else to wear as a perfume. It matches with like a plaid shirt, a blouse, and jeans or Daisy Duke shorts. It has a Southern country comfort vibe. When first released in '92 I was very into it and wore it every day to my first year as a public school teacher. This was as good a fragrance to me at the time as White Linen. This was also a better alternative to Giorgio Beverly Hills. It's not bad just not great.

Easy to wear with a soft aldehyde opening, a fruity peach and citrus cocktail type of scent when it opens. Turns floral quickly with tuberose, rose, ylang and jasmine. I would say that it's mostly white floral and soapy, delicate, in this way similar to Estee and possibly White Linen. There are not a lot of flowers but the floral notes are distinctive and white floral bombs (jasmine, tuberose, gardenia, white rose) with a powdery subtlety. It's a bit of a boudoir fragrance but hardly sexy. The dry notes appear to be vanilla, sandalwood, amber musk and cedar. Clean, fresh, old school. The dry down at the very last part of the performance is musk/vanilla which really blends with my skin chemistry and turns into a skin scent, literally like smelling clean skin on skin.

The cologne spray bottle sells on ebay but I bought mine a year ago and don't know if they are still selling it. By all accounts, this fragrance has been continued. I don't blame Revlon. This wasn't a very impressive fragrance as some just smell an Amarige dupe but it is very pretty and easy, casual, relaxed. Check it out if you like soft white floral soapy scents.

Gigi The Fashionista

What I Smell

Aldehydes Orange Blossom Mandarin Orange Bergamot Orange Peach Violet

Mimosa Rose Jasmine Tuberose Gardenia Orchid Ylang Ylang

Vanilla Musk Amber Sandalwood Woodsy Notes

Vintage Cologne Spray (1992)

Trisha Yearwood the country singer was the face for this fragrance and the inspiration for the name. I'm not big on country music but it's become more about fashion and music videos than it is about "heart" - i.e. Taylor Swift. This is for Taylor's mom! I have the EDC cologne spray bottle in 1.7 ounces from ebay. This is a beauty. Starts off with what I detect as soapy and very clean aldehydes not too much of it but definitely that old fashioned aldehyde opening. The first aromatic scents that reach my nose are all the citrus top notes consisting of bergamot orange, mandarin and orange blossom, sweet and citrusy like orange juice with additional fruity notes of peach, a kind of delicious apricot nectar. The opening is definitely 90's in that it's fruity floral with peach top note and citrus-florals.

This is a mature fragrance by today's standards because it does get very floral. Nothing particularly wild about it. This is powdery floral stuff with white flowers in the forefront. The jasmine, gardenia and tuberose are very noticeable. These are almost Giorgio Beverly Hills type of flowers minus the green notes and chamomile and musk that give it too much of that ugliness. These are soapy clean white florals with a lovely rose and violet to sweeten it up. The dry notes are simple and effective: amber, musk, woods, vanilla. The vanilla dry down is quite lovely and it does get into a gorgeous amber tree with woods. This is soapy and clean and not far from smelling like a rehashed Coty Lady Stetson with that same theme of a clean fresh faced All American Gal theme. I can smell this on a waitress in the Mid West.

It is more my mother's fragrance but I love to wear this to take myself seriously. I feel like a very grown up woman with 5 kids wearing this but because I am not a mother with 5 kids is why I wear it. It's a very adult fragrance with that kind of no nonsense no gourmand sugar not too sweet perfume of a woman who loves simple scents. This is also similar to a fruity floral hair spray not quite Aqua net but very fragrant. This is best worn in spring and summer. I think it's gorgeous. Too bad it's been discontinued by Revlon. Thank God for Ebay!

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

This was a perfume that I used to put on taking it from my mother's dresser table. I was about 15 or 16, developing a body and already into perfume. However my mother did not want me to wear perfume to school and had her own ideas as to what fragrances I can wear to parties and to events with the family. I would scent my wrists with this perfume and use only a little bit and only I smelled it on myself. This was an old fashioned fragrance with peach, white flowers, amber and a little musk. It opened with like a peach or apricot. It became floral scented with jasmine but most of all tuberose. There was also a carnation. It dried down to amber but there was musk and also vanilla in it. Very grown up and it always made me feel grown up. I wore this for myself and never did wear it to school. My mother began to notice that the contents were disappearing quickly and asked me if I was using her perfume. I told her yes but that I was not wearing it to school so I was still obeying her orders. She let me wear it a few other times but told me that this was way too mature for me. I realize now that she was right. This is the kind of perfume that got me into florals.

maneki_neko
maneki_neko

This one definitely borrowed considerably from Amarige, which I find overwhelmingly heavy, but I remember loving this! And it was SO inexpensive. You could easily find it next to Charlie and Vanilla Fields.

I remember tuberose, carnation, peach, amber, and lots of spice. Despite some serious "grown-up" florals and the amber/spice combination, it was a versatile, year-round scent that was very easy to wear. I probably would not try to pick it up again as I think it's similar in a lot of ways to the easily acquired (and not discontinued) Charlie Red. I had both "back in the day" and remember liking CR a bit better. But I've got lots of fond memories of Wild Heart--my favorite aunt wore it until about '97 and I know if I caught a whiff of it again, I'd automatically start looking around for her!

celebrity89
celebrity89

This was a replica of Amarige. An OK frag at a great price. Probably not around anymore.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

I tried some on in a pharmacy in '93 and thought it smelled really good on me. Then ,I couldn't find it! I recently got some on Amazon, and, yes, it does smell good, like a pretty floral soap. It linger for 4-6 hours on me.
To those who remember other notes than floral, I smell cinnamon, as well.

nearfantastica
nearfantastica

I remember this lost gem!! I wore it as a teenager cause Trisha Yearwood, who I adored at the time, was the face of this perfume :D
Funny it is a floral, anyone else remember it having some kind of sharp spice to it? It was gorgeous, thats for darn sure.
I think I am going to get a bottle and re-live being 14years old again, addicted to CMT and cowboys waaay too old for me :P
:D

candyaddict
candyaddict

I had this when I was about 13 years old. I had forgotten what it smells like until I repurchased a bottle recently. It isn't my taste now, but sure does bring back some memories!

Blackirish
Blackirish

I remember buying this when it very first came out ,1992.i was 18.It was spring time & I was breaking up w/ what I thought was the "man" I loved......thank GOD we broke up!!this smell was the perfume of that time.it was a new beginning for me,w/ a new perfume.this perfume was so pretty.i don't know the notes but it was more than "floral" it was very soft and smelled good as the day went on.this perfume is one that should still be made.it gives all those cheesy celeb.perfumes a run for their money!!! Time to get myself a bottle for spring time & enjoy new beginnings again!!!salute to 1992!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Revlon Wild Heart fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Revlon Wild Heart, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wild Heart by Revlon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wild Heart by Revlon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.