Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

RiRi Rihanna for women
dislike

tropical
rum
RiRi Rihanna for women Pictures RiRi Rihanna for women Pictures RiRi Rihanna for women Pictures RiRi Rihanna for women Pictures

Rihanna launches her sixth feminine fragrance called RiRi, coming out in late summer 2015. The scent is a crisp floral - fruity and it comes in a pink bottle of the new design compared to the rest of the collection.

The top notes include accords of mandarin, cassis, rum and passion fruit. Its floral heart captures flowers of pink freesia, jasmine, orange blossom and honeysuckle. The base notes are Indonesian sandalwood, skin musk, Siam benzoin and vanilla.

It is available as Eau de Parfum. The nose behind this fragrance is Steven Demercado.

Mandarin Orange Cassis Rum Passionfruit

Pink Freesia Jasmine Orange Blossom Honeysuckle

Sandalwood Musk Siam Benzoin Vanila

Pink Chiffon
Cosmopolitan

RiRi Fragrance Reviews

Lucky7z
Lucky7z

**My review is for the body mist of this perfume**

LOVE IT!!!!! this smells like a yummy rum,vanilla and passionfruit scent on me!! I can't get enough of it!!

Silliage is soft but very noticeable and longevity is about 2hrs....I don't mind at all reapplying this either.

I have used the actual perfume and found it to be the same for sillage and longevity.

A definite repeat purchase for me!

georgiesiroen
georgiesiroen

this smells exactly like lolly liquorice to me

Coralina90f
Coralina90f

Smells exactly like pink vanila kiss from Body Fantasies

sda11489
sda11489

I want to bathe in this gorgeous scent! This is different than anything I have ever smelled. It's sweet and fruity with vanilla and a slight musk. The rum note makes it very different. I think this is the perfect perfume for day and night, and for any season. I can see this becoming my signature scent! In addition to the gorgeous scent, the bottle is adorable, and I love that the liquid is pink. The longevity is good (if I spray this on before bed, I still smell lingering traces of it in the morning), and the scent is noticeable but not too strong. Definitely try this if you have not already!

this is your typical floral fruity perfume with the emphasis on fruity. not long lasting, under 2 hours, but bright and happy. a good everyday wear perfume. usually everyone will say, Ooo you smell good, like candy. so, it makes others happy too.

KateSharon
KateSharon

I bought this for Christmas. The exterior design caught my attention. I love the pink bottle. I adore the vanilla fragrance. If I made this perfume, I would have put a rose aroma as a dominant one, after that vanilla and as a third aroma the sweet fragrance. I don t regret buying it, I like, my boyfriend likes it as well. The tropical fragrance gives the summer feeling.

lizzyshreds

I did a review of this on youtube about a year, and a half ago, and in that time, I am starting to agree with what others are saying. I do get the BBW Pink Chiffon similarities the more I smell RiRi. To me RiRi is grown up a little more than Pink Chiffon due to the rum. I've gone through a whole 8oz body cream of Pink Chiffon sometime in 2015. What I would like is Rihanna to make a perfume with champagne in it. I can really smell the vanilla passion fruit, and a slight rum. To me the silage on RiRi is better than Pink Chiffon I think it's due to the rum in RiRi, and because Riri is EDP, and Pink Chiffon is EDT, if you have that instead of the body mist. I would say percentage wise Riri is between 60 and 70% similar to Pink Chiffon. Also I really like the bottle for this it's very heavy, and sturdy one of my favorite perfume bottles, even though I don't drink. I don't feel like this perfume fits the bottle, with rum in it you think it would be a little edgier, but it's not. To me this perfume is nice, and simple. A people pleaser sweet in my opinion more for the younger crowd. To me her best, and most mature perfume is Rebelle. Even though I really like Rogue Love. I should be getting Kiss by the end of the week, so we will see. Also if anyone is interested Younkers, Bon Ton Stores online has the 100ml RiRi for $30.

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

My new favorite! :) at first spritz, I get a fruit cocktail drink kind of smell, but after like 10 minutes, it turns into a soft vanilla/caramel scent..its not overpowering sweet, just so yummy :) I will buy it again :)

raiza1990
raiza1990

The opening is sickening sweet, it smells like passion fruit bubblegum, very synthetic. I almost had to wash it away, but i waited a little bit. later on, it smells more natural (less synthetic would be a better discription) and almost pleasant, but it is still too childish and overbearing for me.
Riri is a no-go.
If you like it, please do not overspray, sillage was potent on me.

polkadotpaws
polkadotpaws

RiRi reminds me of Zara Cherry Candy. It's a very juicy, toothache-inducing kind of sweet perfume. I think the Zara is a tad sweeter.

dilqna
dilqna

Smell a bit like Rihanna Crush but with vanilla , it's a vanilla fragrance , but it's absolutely not a long lasting it's very weak , too expensive for this longevity

nvenus

How I wish they could remake this with no rum..!

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

Es un perfume supel dulce ! Huele mucho a durazno, es muy parecido a muchos otros perfumes. La verdad nada especial, el envase es de mala calidad. Creo que está vez rihanna se equivocó , no lo recomiendo para nada.

Mwalton
Mwalton

This just smells like a Bath & Body works spray, a lot like Midnight Pomegranate on me. Its nice but not special and not perfume. Its just a fruity scent with no sillage or longevity. I love most of her other scents. Reb'l Fleur & Nude are my favorites but I wont rebuy this one.

Oh, she smells good!
Oh, she smells good!

Drinking a passionfruit and rum drink while shopping around for a summer dress! This is the story this scent brings to mind. The lasting power of this perfume is tricky sometimes, it lasts longer on my arms/wrists but not on my chest or if i spray it into air it just disappears. But i love the vintage style of this bottle!

luchyjordan
luchyjordan

This perfume is marvelous in it's own way. It reminds me of the 10 cent candy hamburgers they sell at the corner stores. It is delicious!

JustJess5
JustJess5

I bought the body spray of this and just tried it for the first time. Immediate reaction....reminds me of a couple different bath & body works body sprays. It doesn't smell bad, just nothing remarkable for me

hippydiva
hippydiva

I am a HUGE fan of 3 of Rihanna's other fragrances: Reb'l Fleur, Nude & Rogue Love are all VERY nicely done!! I don't discriminate & smell ALL fragrances--from B&BW, to celeb scents, to the expensive brands--and Rihanna's are some of the only celeb fragrances that rival some of my nicer perfumes! I had such high expectations for Riri! That being said; when I smelled this at Kohls yesterday, I was so underwhelmed. It wasn't bad at all...pretty nice actually, but not great. Smells a lot like B&BW Pink Chiffon! This really is a nice, sweet, fruity floral fragrance.....just nothing memorable.

thehazysea
thehazysea

This smells like B&BW's Pink Chiffon + butter cookies + saccharine'd passion fruit. So sickly sweet to my nose it makes Pink Sugar seem dark in comparison.

This is disappointing to see from Rihanna, whose fragrances have been a thrill to discover up until this point. I'm a big fan of Rebelle and Rogue- two perfumes I consider relatively subversive in the world of celebrity scents. However, it's clear that Rihanna warned us what we were in for with that Toddlers & Tiara's ad campaign...

Try this out if you have a sweet tooth that can't be satiated. Otherwise stay far, far away.

Floral Bitch
Floral Bitch

Just fine. not more.

Soofiya
Soofiya

RiRi is nothing near generic for me,honestly I find it unique very well made and beyond celeb quality as most of Rihanna's other fragrances
I believe an outstanding perfume doesn't need to be a very complicated oriental or a vintage smelling chyper,making a different job in floral fruity genre is much more difficult because there are too much nice smelling floralfruitys out there also they have more audiences in various age groups and less tools to make a great creative scent
Let's go back to RiRi..it opens with a dominant rum note for me,blended with passionfruit,a tropical fresh rum,boozy,sweet,and really likable..I always appreciate scents which are fresh and warm the same time,and it's one of them
Then light florals show up,I can detect honeysuckle and maybe some freesia..floral notes add a ladylike quality to the fruit punch,obviously RiRi is not just a childish sweet fruit candy..it is easily wearable by young girls also +30 years olds..I like it in opening part and during middle notes but dry down is my best when the Musky vanilla and creamy sandalwood is added to combination
Since I'm a vanilla lover I've tried a lot of vanilla dominant scents and you know it's not that easy to find a summary vanilla scent,RiRi's vanilla is soft,sweet,buttery and not even near cloying
Longevity and sillage could be better,but not bad now,almost moderate for me and it's not what I love madly but something I like very much,Find well blended and balanced and a full bottle worthy(love the bottle and color of liquid,though I don't find this a pink scent)
If you like passion fruit and vanilla or are looking for a more mature floral fruity give it a try

celebrity89

I already have this in the form of Heat Wild Orchid, Onika, Mizrahi Fabulous, Prada Candy, Michel Germain Tatoo. This is just another butter lemon cookie scent, but I MUST have it for the quirky, mod bottle.

mashuda
mashuda

This to me smells like creamy strawberries and strawberries aren't even listed..... it reminds me of my son's strawberry petit filous that I have stocked in the fridge for him.... lovely darling fragrance. But alas longevity not very good.

vocarhian
vocarhian

Absolutely love this fragrance. After I fell in love with my boyfriend's cologne, Euphoria by Calvin Klein for men, I decided to go out and try to find a scent that would make him feel as attracted to me as his made me feel towards him.

I tried multiple perfumes but they either smelled soapy or powdery on me, a problem I've found my whole life. I came across RiRi and thought it would be funny if this turned out to be "my scent" as my name is Rhiannon and I used to be nicknamed RhiRhi. Sure enough, I tried it on and loved it.

On me it smells like caramel and vanilla, a very thick and creamy scent. The first night I wore it my boyfriend couldn't keep his hands off me and was kissing my neck through the night without even realising it.

Fragrances smell different on everyone so obviously not everybody is going to like this one, but for me it works and smells amazing!

Wanesa

At first I thought it was a bit generic, but ive realised that its actually refreshing. i can smell the passionfruit and the vanilla the most. such a pretty girly scent. rihanna never lets me down :)

Kai'elle
Kai'elle

Fruity fun.

I've had, and I've tried a lot of fruity scents and they all failed on me...except this one. By failed I mean many things: Either turned sour, were way too sweet and sickly, made me feel like a 'turn back time' wanna be, or simply bored me silly.

For me, I think it's the passionfruit/rum/vanilla combination that works. The rum adds a note that stops me feeling like I am 30 years too old for fruity scents. By no means is this perfume sexy or mysterious - but its certainly friendly and approachable...and sometimes that impression yields greater results :)

L: Moderate
S: Moderate

dariodp123
dariodp123

I got a air freshener of this for in my car and I have to say my car smells delicious right now. Have to say that this smell reminds me of a Nicki Minaj fragrance. I'm just not sure which one. I think it's Minajesty or Minajesty Exotic. That being said; this is perfect for warm days!

kristine26
kristine26

I adore this perfume, lots of people was asking me what perfume I'm wearing, because Riri smells so nice.

elena.kurlaviciute
elena.kurlaviciute

I loved this in the shop. I think I'm going to buy it in the future when I finish my current perfumes.

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

I think out of all of RiRi's perfume RIRI is my favorite. I smells a lot like Pink Chiffon by bath and body works but more tropical and boozy because of the added Passion fruit and Rum. The Vanilla is noticable. I have a lot of perfumes that have Vanilla as a note but i cant smell it...so im glad i can smell the Vanilla. Its very sexy and intoxicating.

nickhi1984
nickhi1984

I got this as an anniversary gift from my husband and though this is very different from her usual scents it's still lovely. She has definitely gone the 'celeb route'' with the sweetness. I adore sweet things though so it's perfect. Like most of her scents longevity isn't great and this is a great deal more expensive than her other perfumes (not sure why). Grateful that hubby indulges me with my obsession on special occasions though

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

what? where? i smell nothing! i was at a perfume store and i wanted to buy it but i just ...feel nothing! i can might as well not wear perfume if im gonna wear this. shame cause its a cute name and nice colour of the bottle. love rihanna thoug

Autumnal
Autumnal

I tested this without knowing the notes. I actually thought it smelt like strawberries and ice cream, and as it got sweeter it reminded me of strawberries and white chocolate. I don't know if anyone can remember a chocolate bar made by Nestle called the "pink panther" (very popular in the 80's) which smells exactly like this fragrance.

Edit: this is becoming slightly powdery but still retains the "pink Panther" vibe.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I really like this. I bought a small bottle today-it starts out very fruity and transformes itself in more fruit and vanilla which are rather tropical. there is lot of passionfruit going on which I really love but I wouldn't like just passion fruit and that's it. Together it blend very well.
Personally I find name kind of annoying but to each one their own. I can see myself wearing this a lot

merrick_mayfair
merrick_mayfair

I bought this one today, and I totally love it!! It's very sweet and very romantic, I can't smell the vanilla or the passionfruit, instead there's something else sweeter, fresh and overwhelming that makes me smile!! :) the bottle is soo pretty and I'm happy to have it

ana hen
ana hen

Love Rihanna -she great performer and she is so beautiful but this perfume... I just cannot find anything seductive or pleasant at this smell

Raspberry and passion fruit both at some alcohol cocktail.longevity is OK - two-three hours

Nice design of bottle and colour of edt.

Kohla1
Kohla1

I wanted this so badly and had such high hopes but tested at the store and OMG it smells bad on me. This turned so bad on me it was laughable. This seriously smelled like I only eat passion fruits,rub myself with moldy towels, drank too much and then vomited the passionfruits all over my body. Not good, not good. But on the bright side I dont really smell like that, right! Right? :P

Otakulove
Otakulove

Recently bought an unopened 100ml bottle of this from eBay for only $32! The scent is heavenly, it's a lovely floral/fruity scent that isn't cloying at all. I first smelled it at Kohls and instantly fell in love. Sillage and longevity aren't super impressive--it always sits close and I usually get 2-3 hours out of it, but I don't mind that. It smells /so/ wonderful. I'm so glad I bought this!

Wanesa

I got this for Christmas. I have a lot of perfumes and I can honestly say this is a bit generic. It's similar to Katy perry killer queen oh so sheer, but this is weaker. I don't smell the rum that much but I smell the passion fruit. But at the end of everything I got a lot of compliments so far.

nvenus

I love this but it's not one of my favourites.

This compositon could have been almost perfect if it wasn't for the strong powdery character along with the leather-/alcohol scent that could be rum.

I wish they'd do an updated version that's better.

beautyscent$
beautyscent$

Smells sssooo good... very tropical-Escadaish. The Longevity and Sillage could be a little better, but I brought this on Black Friday after Thanksgiving, which is Fall weather so I think it will be better during the hotter days.

Miffy8900

I love Rihanna's other fragrances, and I was soooo looking forward to this one. The add, the packaging and especially the bottle is right up my alley :) Very pretty and girly and 80's Barbie-doll style.
Unfortunately I don't think the juice itself is as great as it looks. To me it is a tropical passionfruit/pineapple drink on the beach with a very very light touch of vanilla and and a lot of rum. I wish the vanilla was more prominent instead of the fruits. Luckily it becomes slightly more vanilla and turn down on the pineapple in the drydown, but still very tropical/drinky. It can get a sweaty, sour note to it when worn in colder weather I think. Her best bottle, but worst juice :(

nitschevo
nitschevo

Beautiful bottle and packing. Tested it yesterday and was somewhat disappointed, let me explain why: I own and love Rogue. In my opinion one could observe a certain development and progress with her fragrances. Developing with her as a person and woman. Now don't get me wrong here, RiRi (as with all her fragrances) is well made. It smells like a fruit punch and mellows out to a warm fragrance that is reminiscent of her very first perfume. Minus the coconut water. Good silage and longevity. However, I was expecting something more. Maybe more along the lines of Rogue, something bold that doesn't smell like a cocktail on the beach (a nice cocktail though). RiRi is nice but won't find its way into my collection.

absolutegravity
absolutegravity

So addicted to this scent. Something about it reminds me of a scent I smelt in my childhood home. Brings back good memories for me.
The sillage is decent, but the lasting power is not very good. 2-3 hours tops on me. I get the passion fruit and I love the vanilla dry down. I got the holiday set which comes with a shower gel and lotion, shower gel smells good and lathers up well, but it does not last very long after the shower. Not a big fan of the lotion, it smells very cheap. Overall I really do enjoy the fragrance, I wear it day or night. I'll most likely repurchase :)

astamm62
astamm62

I like this scent, very girly.Reminds me of Katy Perry's Meow and Body Fantasies Pink Vanilla Kiss.

nvenus

Why so many Dislikes? According to me, it's one of her best ones and it amazes me because the notes didn't catch my interest at first glaze.

JetsBabe
JetsBabe

All Rihanna perfumes I've tried are bad except Nude and RiRi.
This perfume is reminiscent of Escada fragrances. If you like "Taj Sunset" you'll like this one! Definitely a summer perfume since it's very fruity.

kriziaprincess
kriziaprincess

her safest fragrance for sure besides rogue love.
if you love bright sparkling tart fruit, this is for you. the passion fruit is very strong, smells like the plethora of fruit punch colored body sprays at victoria's secret in a a stronger (edp) version. i happen to love passion fruit smell so when this goes on sale, i will be getting it.

lirael00
lirael00

Hmmm, It's not that bad, but I think everyone expected something different from rihanna. I loved all of her previous fragrances as they were so unique, like Rogue or Rebelle. This one is more generic, it doesn't smell bad as it's sweet and creamy, but it lacks that 'IT' factor. So if you're looking for a nice gourmand frag, get it, but if you're looking for something unique and special this will be a let down for you.

Jomoves
Jomoves

I was waiting for this one to show up in stores. I find her fragrances are a cut above the usual celebrity fare, but this one bucks that trend and smells very much like a standard sweet fuity celebrity fragrance. Someone below mentioned Niki Minaj and they are right. It's so close it could almost be a dupe.

I really like the old school bottle - it looks great in real life - but the juice is really ordinary. It does have good lasting power which is good news if you are into it.

prettyswag
prettyswag

Pretty simple , but pretty boring. Rebelle is her best fragrance. This is summery but falls flat and a dry teen vanilla is left over on skin and not memorable. Pass. First two fragrances are better.

Revontuli
Revontuli

To me Riri is the fruitier version of Reb'l Fleur. Thinking that almost all mainstream fragrances have started to smell alike nowadays, I think Rihanna's fragrances are surprisingly interesting enough. Honestly I was avoiding celeb-fragrances until I tried Reb'l Fleur one day and it's been among my favourite fragrances since then. Well, back to Riri, lovely, innocent fragrance that is not trying to be something extraordinary. It is just lovely and that is enough.

Sammi_co
Sammi_co

It's quite nice. Easy to wear. Citrusy & tropical. Summery and sweet but not sickly. To me it has no resemblance whatsoever to prada candy. While it's by no means the same, it is slightly reminiscent of Vera Wangs Hippie Princess. While I like it I do have to agree that I prefer her other fragrances. This one isn't as unique.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

This one is actually my favorite from her. It's so versatile, young, fruity. It's sweet but tolerable. The bottle is pretty. The fragrance might not be very unique. It's similar to a few other fragrances but it smells better. The lasting power seems good.

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

For the first time ever, I was unimpressed by Rihanna with this one. I wanted more.
It wasn't strong enough and it smells like a bath and bodyworks spray compared to her first few fragrances.

It smells like a fresh flower..that's it.
I was expecting more than this.
If you like prada candy..get this.
I rather get prada candy and all it a day though..

jessica.rios
jessica.rios

I went to macys yesterday I see this is a new perfume! so I went check it out! pretty bottle, I was going to get this one or Clinique happy heart! this riri perfume is sweet nothing new!! no lasting power! 3 hours I don't smell it in mi wrist at all! lately all it sale is this sweet fruty perfume!! I got plenty of that!! its pleasant but not worth it!! we need new perfume with character , not the boring fruty floral cocktail,,,, I end it buying Clinique happy heart,,, that have personality,, clean fresh sweet goodess!!

I tried it yesterday', it smells pretty, it is sweet but in a soft way, would I wear it? I don't know, as it has no development, but I find it way better than all the sweet cheap smelling scents out there, it has a nice soft pretty vibe!!

Dort0625
Dort0625

Omg I love this. I was shocked at how much I love this. It's so many different types of scents all at once, which I mean honestly, 99% of the time does not work out. I'm happy to report in this case it does work out. I'm buying this this week, retail price or not lol it's gorgeous

Isobela
Isobela

This one is a boozey sweet vanilla. A little more of something (perhaps a mash of florals and a touch of citrus) when first sprayed but really the vanilla and rum reign throughout, especially in the dry down this is like a cream vanilla cocktail or alcoholic drink of some sort.

This lasts a decent amount on me too, 5 hours and going strong although gets much closer to the skin and sweetens even more, initial spray is quite strong and projects well at first. Although I agree with the comments about it being run of the mill, this is not as unusual as her others, however the rum adds a little something of dimension and character and stops this from being a completely boring sweet celeb scent.

Rihanna seems to be playing it a bit safer with her fragrances these days but all in all I do enjoy this one for what it is. I doubt I will pay the asking price for it right now, but if I see it on offer I may pick it up. The bottle is very nice and the lovely thick glass giving it a more expensive feel physically and visually. Plus that pink colour, who couldn't love that! The bottle is probably her best so far but the perfume itself is a bit too ordinary to be ground breaking. A nice everyday yummy type of thing, it does smell good even if it's not a revelation.

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

This smells gorgeous! It's boozy, sexy and girlie. I love it. Rihanna has done really well with this one.

Reminds me of happy times when I was 18 with not a care in the world, dolled up looking gorgeous in a rum bar sipping vanilla rum with an umbrella in it!

The bottle is very feminine. I love the pretty pink colour of the perfume. The glass feels nice to hold in your hand and the attention to detail is lovely. Not enough celebs take care with their bottles, they just chuck it in any old thing forgetting us mere peasants have to have it on our vanity tables!

Overall, I really like it. I'll wait till it comes down in price a little and get a bottle. :)

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

While I liked it. It's very familiar. Nothing new or special. The dry down also got very woody and cologne like. I won't buy it. But don't dislike.

Brookerod
Brookerod

I sprayed a sample on at the pharmacy and it's thumbs up for me. It was sweet, fruit and fresh. It's very flirty and feminine. Loved it!

MelyB
MelyB

@Johnunique1 - ITA with your comparison of RiRi to Onika. Both give me a strong intial fruit blast but as they dried down I get more rum/floral from RiRi and cream/caramel from Onika.

I love the RiRi bottle - nothing like it on my vanity; it's pretty, PINK!!! and unique enough that I placed it center-stage on the vanity.

The scent is not overly fruity after it dries so I feel like I can get away with wearing it during the Fall/Winter months.

Johnunique1
Johnunique1

THE BOTTLE!: For me it looks like a (Magic Fortune Teller!) you know like a seer who have a crystal magic ball in the table who can see stuff in the ball that you usually find those womans in Circus! but yeah. Thats the vibe is giving me like shes a fortune teller or something like that i like it.

THE SCENT!: I like it, it smells kind of similar to Nicki Minaj Onika! for some reason thats how its coming across for me, you may not think the same as me but thats what im getting.

Miss Precious Orchid
Miss Precious Orchid

The bottle is stunning visually as is Rihanna, the fragrance goes on strong, I definately get the passion fruit, vanilla and rum up front. It reminds me of a delicious fruit salad with passion fruit, with a side scoup of rum raisin ice cream. Passion fruit is hard to ignore, fruity, summery, a bit musky i would say inoffensive nice blend of notes. But on my skin, it dries down to a soft skin scent vanillary drydown. Not bad, but not for me.

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

This is just a yummy fragrance !! The box is visually stunning. When I saw pictures of the box I didn't like it at all. The wood effect looks great with the gold band on the bottom. I think having the bright pink writing and the bright pink top gives it a quirky touch. The bottle is beautiful. The actual glass part is very thick and heavy. I love bottles that have weight to them. The actual smell is great. The top opens with a huge burst of orange. When I wear it I spray it about 15 minutes before going out so that the orange is died down a little. Once that has died down the top is an amazing passion fruit, rum and soft citrus top. The middle is great with a soft, clean, fresh floral arrangement. The base is a beautiful creamy, musky vanilla scent. This is a great perfume and I'm so happy Rihanna finally launched this. (This was supposed to be launched after Nude and before Rogue but she shelved it until now) Keep the amazing perfumes coming Riri. This gets a 8.5/10 from me xo

sugahuni
sugahuni

Beautiful bottle and fragrance.Smells very similar to Calvin Klein Downtown but abit stronger.Adore it♡♡♡♡

SBunny
SBunny

Passion fruit and rum cocktail. Yum!

This opens really fruity, sweet and tropical with the passion fruit and orange. Here it's really juicy and delicious. Soon after the rum and benzoin seeps through and it becomes deeper and richer. The added rum makes this stand out from the typical fruity floral. It changes from being girly and playful to more sensual and sexy.

I love this. The lasting power is excellent, I could smell it on me all day. The silage is great too.

Because of the rum, benzoin and vanilla I think this would be best worn in the cooler seasons.

lizzyshreds

I just got this perfume, and it's love at first smell ( sniff ). I also agree with others this is her best perfume, the perfume we have all been waiting for. Riri reminds me of a more mature version of Hippie Princess, also I think Riri is what Mad Potion was trying to be, I'm not hating, Mad Potion is just way too sweet for me, and Riri is just right. The vanilla, rum, benzoin and freesia, with the mandarin, and Passionfruit mixing is just perfect it feels like you are on clouds of whipped cream in a dream you never want to wake up from. Rihanna has done a home run with Riri. I feel like this perfume is perfect for anyone. Riri is a great fall, and winter time day perfume. This may well be my signature perfume in fall as well as One Direction's Between Us. Overall I give Riri a 10/10. This perfume is available on Macys, and HSN.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Just got this tonight, August 23, 2015, and this just might be my favorite Rihanna, sorry Rogue! When you first spray it in a card it smells so sweet and tropical but each time I bring this to my arm I smell something different. It's sweet and tropical like a suntan lotion but the casis is really dominant and it reminds me a bit of a more tropical Si by Giorgio Armani. Then, that Orange Blossom kicks in and makes it smell like sunlight or sun rays or something. It's funny, I have it sprayed on three spots on my arm and I am smelling three different things. Sweet and tropical, Casis and sweet suckers and vanilla and casis! The bottle is just like Bottega Veneta's Knot. Very heavy and beautiful. I just do not like the weird top. I hope they make a lotion. Well done, Rihanna, but with fragrances you ALWAYS bring it!

8/27/15 Update:
Loving this more and more every day. It does really well in hot weather. It is really soft. Probably Rihanna's softest fragrance. The lasting power is really good, but it stays really close to the skin, so I am replying it all day long.

lizzyshreds

The 100ml is on Macy's, but it says on back order.

mayberry
mayberry

The notes sound tantalizing :3 It has all my favorite florals!

celebrity89

Adorable, mod bottle. Her best one so far. Let's see what the perfume holds.

Tamirah
Tamirah

The rum/vanilla/benzoin combo sounds very interesting and hopefully stays boozy-sweet, despite the mid-note floral arrangement. Nude didn't do much for me, but I thought Rebelle, Rogue, and Reb'l Fleur were quite nice and all very unique. Definitely turned me around on celebrity perfumes. Even if I'm not such a fan of her music, her scents haven't disappointed (yet). Excited to try this!

Miffy8900

I can't wait to try (and buy!) this one! I love Rihanna's fragrances, but I hate the bottles. With this she has definetely stepped up with the bottle design! So cute, pretty and ladylike - like a Barbie meets powerwoman from the 80's. Love everything about the look and the add, and the notes sounds beautiful and interesting. I am so excited to see how the rum-note turns out.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rihanna RiRi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rihanna RiRi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify RiRi by Rihanna. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of RiRi by Rihanna represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.