Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Bois Bleu Robert Piguet for women and men

Bois Bleu Robert Piguet for women and men
dislike

Bois Bleu Robert Piguet for women and men Pictures

“Discover the warmth of rich woods delicately accented with nuances of lavender. The invigorating composition of woody notes is perfectly balanced by crisp citrus and warm herbs. Fresh bergamot lends a citrusy touch in the top note that is perfectly nuanced by an earthy violet and spiced nutmeg heart. To complete the opulent presentation, mysterious sandalwood mingles with sharp cedar and exotic vetiver to form a warm and refined drydown” — press release of the brand. Bois Bleu was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

Citruses Bergamot

Nutmeg Violet

Vetiver Sandalwood Cedar

Bois Bleu Fragrance Reviews

Orient74
Orient74

Definitely masculine, elegant, retro. Very noble

funkfreed
funkfreed

It's slightly more masculine than I anticipated, and yet, it works? On me it seems to be less of a unisex fragrance and more of a cologne for women, the woodsy notes make it rather soft...

Given the name one would probably expect a screechy woody aquatic a-là Eau D'Issey Pour Homme, instead Bois Bleu is an old-school woody vetiver with some spices thrown in the mix and a smooth violet note. For the most part this is a nicely done fresh / citrusy grassy vetiver (as opposed to the rooty / smoky type) with not much else actually. Despite leaning too much towards the synth side of the spectrum during the final stages, still somewhat nice and probably worth a sniff for any vetiver-freak but if you're planning to explore this note for the first time, there are much more relevant options out there.

Rating: 6-6.5/10

agentj
agentj

One of my all time favorites is Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black. It leans slightly towards the masculine side, but is a very calming and centering fragrance for me. I wear it when things are crazy and I need to slow down my thoughts. I've tested this one before, but I think it was before Nirvana came out, and now I can't remember if they are similar. I see some notes in common, can anyone tell me if they are in the same ballpark?

Madge101
Madge101

Very pleasant daytime masculine woody fragrance. Seems modern and classic at the same time to my nose. Whereas bois noir has a lot of spice in its woody composition this is more floral and simple.

Bit of a weird one for me this... I thought it was okay but I'm not crazy about it.
From the notes listed here you might think it would be a bit of a tired creation but it isn't that, I found it to be quite original but still not a show stopper.
It may have been because I was so taken with Bois Noir which I tried immediately prior to this.
Didn't leap out at me.
I've been trying to remember the smell of Bleu de Chanel and have failed miserably.(maybe that speaks volumes and both are utterly forgettable?) I remember thinking it was mediocre but I don't recall it being similar to this, although I will have to check...to satisfy Calyx93's curiosity.
Apparently BDC is like Davidoff silver shadow altitude(phew!) and this juice is not like that at all...so ergo...ipso facto...it's not like BDC!
Hope that helps...Clear as mud!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Robert Piguet Bois Bleu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Robert Piguet Bois Bleu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bois Bleu by Robert Piguet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bois Bleu by Robert Piguet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Robert Piguet Bois Noir Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum Amouage Jubilation for Men Amouage Interlude Man Creed Aventus Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Lalique Encre Noire Serge Lutens Chergui Amouage Honour Man Olfactive Studio Chambre Noire Atelier Cologne Vetiver Fatal Yves Saint Laurent M7 Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Robert Piguet Douglas Hannant Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Giorgio Armani Myrrhe Impériale Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Robert Piguet Rose Perfection