Designers » R S » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Casbah Robert Piguet for women and men

Casbah Robert Piguet for women and men
dislike

smoky
Casbah Robert Piguet for women and men Pictures Casbah Robert Piguet for women and men Pictures

“This striking fragrance transports wearers to a mysterious realm. Top notes include the warmth of angelica root, black pepper and nutmeg. Mid notes feature smokey incense, orris and tobacco facets. Base notes include rich cedar wood and vetiver” — press release of the brand. Casbah was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

Angelica Nutmeg Black Pepper

Incense Tobacco Orris Root

Vetiver Cedar

My Heroine

Casbah Fragrance Reviews

crapachino
crapachino

Received as an additional sample. It was nice from the provider to add it to my order; however, it had nothing in common with the scents I had ordered.

This scent is nothing but incense. I feel like being unexpectedly bedewed by a priest during a mess in the catholic church. Terrible sensation. I can imagine people loving incense that they would be amazed with Casbah - especially with its being just the incense and nothing more - but I personally dislike it at all.

Last but not least: beware of its sillage and longetivity - just one scoosh is more than enough, and if you dislike it you would need to wash your entire clothing. I know I should consider it as an advantage - and it would be one for incense lovers.

on the noze
on the noze

Hi. Can anyone spare a sample? I'm in Australia and would love to try this. Please PM me if you can.

mmmmgood
mmmmgood

I can't remember how many frags I own that have incense in them...for me, liking incense is just embedded in my DNA. I don't think it's possible for me to NOT like it. Sometimes the note, motivates me to buy a scent...sometimes, not.

But in the case of Casbah, that is DEFINITELY the case. It's the best incense-centric scent, I own. Extremely heavy with a thick sillage that's hard to mute. If you're a heavy sprayer, I'd say you've just been warned. That aside, it's a drop dead gorgeous, one of a kind, perfume. Beautiful..

Fragrancier

For your information, Casbah is skilfully made up of '24 different incenses' I have recently read somewhere - but I didn't think to bookmark it so I can't provide you with a link & I can't seem to re-find it now - just when someone asked for proof...duh!

[It wouldn't even enter my head to make up such a statistical thing if I didn't read it in black and white - but just where?]

As it is true, one shouldn't believe everything one reads, it does beg the question - is there such a thing as 24 different incenses?

Yet imho. just going by the smell of this fragrance, I'm sure it would quite possibly be the most 'comprehensive incenses' on the market.

I am really enjoying it. Incense does have a very calming, composing effect. This could be 'beast mode' strength to some, so be careful about fumigating the people around you.

Cheers!

Casbah:

* I particularly like 'Guest_Colin Maillard' & 'Thediamondsea's' reviews here
* This juice really floats my boat
* It is more complex than just incense alone
* Skilfully created (it's obvious)
* Perfectly blended & balanced masterpiece
* Goes either way - masculine/feminine
* Largely linear on me after first 10 minutes - but that's OK in my books
* Goes on green; then warms into something remarkably sensual yet cathartic
* Best 'lush' incense fragrance out there
* Notably, I get the incense, angelica & orris roots most
* Group: Oriental Spicy
* Type: Warmish, heavy, spicy, quite thick; but not dark
* Oriental fragrances with warm, woody notes contained in dark bottles tend to last the longest after opening (if stored correctly)
* Olfactory colors: warm 'taupe' with hints of emerald-green
* Imagery: Persian/Moroccan patterned mosaic tiles adorned in warm taupe-browns and emerald-greens with rich gold trimming.
* In another way, it captures the olfactory experience of the evening spice markets of Istanbul where I love to visit on vacation
* Longevity: 9 hours + (my skin tends to gobble up scents)
* Projection; 6 hours + easy
* A pleasure to wear & I'm a male
* Something that every other Tom, Dick 'n' Harry won't have!
* Absolutely nothing generic about it
* Comforting; classy; in a league of its own
* A successful blind buy for me
* Really imho there is nothing NOT to celebrate in this fragrance
* Best in the Robert Piguet line to date
* Be on the look out for these other two more recent scents by Piguet: Oud Divin (2015); Insomnuit (2016) - both are receiving accolades.

Rating for Casbah:

Versatility: 8/10
Projection: 8/10
Sillage: 8/10

Rating Average: 8.4/10

Recommendation: A worthy buy !!
Endorsing comment: 'In a league of its own!'
Available from Fragrancex.com

heissen
heissen

It is very incense with average composition and it's sillage and longevity is awesome.

Frangipani01
Frangipani01

The best incense around. Lasts more then 24 hrs and is much more then 'incense'.

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

Angelic(a)?

Odd, it's weird how some scents come across.......was it my mood, nose, skin chemistry that night?
The first time I tried Casbah was after spraying it with the nozzle close to my skin.

I was turned off because before I fell asleep all I detected was a dark smokiness. It took over a week before I tried again but applied a mist and more over my body then walked out into the cool and breezy late afternoon.

Wow, so much better this time, I am not familiar with Angelica root but if it's that sweet scent that is intertwined with incense then I really love it.

Great projection and still going strong after 5 and one half hours.

Great unisex I believe, the incense here is definitely house of worship strength so that might turn off some ladies but Angelica root tames the beast.

Good name for this product, my first Piguet purchase, setting the bar rather high for the rest of the line.

puncturedbicycle
puncturedbicycle

GORGE. Off the top of my head this is v similar to Avignon (which I love) but drier. Eventually (4hrs later) what is left is no more than clean cedar.

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

It's my first time that I'm wearing this perfume and I can say that it is a nice fragrance. A balsamic and woody- spicy one with fantastic longevity and projection. I like to wear it in cold seasons rather than Summer. I think I keep it until Fall and then I will start wearing it and then I can tell my opinion more accurate. All in all I can smell Pepper, Cedar, Vetiver and Tobacco the most.

gelo999
gelo999

Casbah starts very spicy detected from the beginning the effect of pepper accompanied by the note of angelica and attached to a background of incense (my favorite part) .Podría here seem heavy, but not is an entry that gives off a light and exquisite aura completely away (which pleased me) effect: inside cathedral, with which I always associate floor with incense as a fragrance dominant note.

According evolves it becomes drier and smoked, perhaps due to the effect of atalcado iris attached to snuff engulfing casbah under a very exotic aura and get transport me to a quiet, meditative place like the inside of a full marble columns Arab house, horseshoe arches, carved wooden paneling and fine carpets colorful looking at a clear blue sky.

The balsamic and very durable drying softens and tempers the incense with the warmth of a loving hug goodbye invites back again to apply yourself to feel this beautiful fragrance.

Rating: 7.5

thediamondsea
thediamondsea

Incense fragrances as a whole kind of depress me. I don't have any bad Chiurch associations to blame--quite the opposite, in fact. I was raised Moderate Protestant in the 'burbs, so I get all excited about cold stones and smoke. But even the best incense perfume is a one-note samba, really. It smells more or less the same from the moment it goes on until the moment it disappears. Maybe I sound picky, but look at the asking prices for most incense compositions. I think complexity should come with a big ticket.

Piguet and Aurelien Guichard apparently think so, too. Casbah is a four-cylinder incense composition and more. Honestly, I expect nothing less from Piguet: the house style is "Fierce." They do everything in colors that seem to glow in unearthly shades. Fracas is a fuschia tuberose. Futur is so green it's like AstroTurf. And everything has a shiny coat of shellac on top.

Apply those principles to incense and spice, and it shouldn't work--but it does. Somehow Aurelien Guichard took the Piguet house style--this candy-colored, shellacked treatment--and reworked it to create Casbah. All the familiar notes of the spice market are here, but they don't really smell like food anymore. They smell vivid and exotic again, so much stranger than if they'd been treated in the usual reverent Orientalist manner. The notes seem to hang in space, each individually picked out against a black backdrop. Casbah somehow gives you the impression of visiting the spice bazaar, only at night, under neon and halogen, everything artificially bright. The shellacked surface is fractured and suspended is space. (This guy is a wizard, people. Seriously).

And the incense? It's the net, holding all this stuff together. It's almost impossible to detect at first. But as the species recede and the colors begin to fade, the incense stays. And it lasts.

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - .....

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the colder months, day or night.

Projection - I didn't get noticed, I didn't get a compliment.

Longevity - I get 8hrs consistently.

miracleborgtech
miracleborgtech

Casbah is exhilarating! Innocent purity and hot desire entwined! It arouses fantasies that were dormant before you breathed in visions of infinite temptation. It is austere, yet seductive. Soothing, yet evocative.

This combination of an ascetic incense with a natural cedar accord is transcendent. Flawless incense like smoke from heaven. But, it is a warm smoke, perfumed embers smoldering on silver braziers. Then, with a cedar bridge, angelica and spices mix in an arousing blend of earthly enticement. All together their antithesis creates a powerful reaction, greater than the sum of their parts.

It is tantalizing, and Aurelien Guichard's most inspired composition. It avoids the undiluted astringence of Kamali's Incense, the spruceness of Lutens' L'Orpheline, and the church overtones of Heeley's Cardinal.
Instead, Casbah is the smell equivalent of the physical sensation of falling in love. Or, at least in lust!

Sanskilainen
Sanskilainen

Really like entering a church. Very dry and woody, very incenced. Powerful nutmeg all the way. It can be a bit intimidating. But just wait for the dry down and vetiver to appear, that is when the perfume really tells you who it is. And you will love it.

Ale
Ale

Pure incense.... when you spray, it seems to enter a cathedral. Longevity is simply extraordinay.

lovetribe
lovetribe

one of the best perfumes incensed ever made together in Avignon.
10 10 I have no other words before such masterpieces !!!

yukokadono
yukokadono

The biggest reason of the purchase was that one of the notes is angelica. I love angelica so much that I dub the thick amber essential oil on my skin to satisfy the craving.
The first time I sprayed Casbah on me, I regretted the purchase. I was overwhelmed by heavy black pepper scent. It made me even cough and felt it triggered my asthma sympton. So I did put the bottle away.

A few months later, I gave it another try.
Black pepper hit me again but it was more than that. The warm ĉozy incense,tabacco, and spice.
I have a habit of applyīng fregrance over the skin where my heart beats. As Casbah transform the scent, the note climb to my nose.At the end creamy,dusty,smoky scent stays with me for the wrong time. The scent remained on my sweater the day after wearing Casbah is so gentle and melancholic. It comforts me.Maybe I am so used to smell the straight angelica oil,I cannot get enough angelica from Casbah so I still use the oil along with Casbah.

Does anybody suggest good fragrance with angelica?

emily7
emily7

Wow, what a pleasant surprise - a refined, minimalistic Christmas (for a change!).
I have no idea why it had to be named Casbah, but all I am visualizing is a cold, elegant incense flanked by angelica and woody notes. The pepper and spices are left in the background not to disturb this perfect medieval austerity.
Lovely!

mrsg34
mrsg34

Rock the Casbah indeed!I love incense fragrances and this is no exception.I find this a very wearable scent that will announce your arrival if oversprayed :) It does tone down though and I got the tobacco and a lovely dusty aroma.The longevity is fabulous and after a few hours wear this scent is still evolving on my skin, I'm getting a woody vibe going on now.Beautiful!

ZELJO
ZELJO

love this chamaleon, in my skin it climbs from an incense start,oriental and powerful although nothing new to a wonderful citric beat mixed up with the oriental touch,magical and good lasting,unique

theladymay
theladymay

I love incense and oriental perfumes. I can't believe that all of the times I've asked for incense frag recs this never once came up - it's hands down the best incense perfume I've experienced. (Note :I haven't ever tried Norma Kamali and given my age and it's rarity it seems unlikely that I will before I shuffle off this mortal coil) It's beautiful. I don't find it exclusively male - I'm female and feel great wearing it. It's longevity is amazing for a modern perfume. Sillage is moderate - but radiance is awesome. This will waft up to you all day off and on. I'm sure many would consider it a winter scent but it positively blooms with heat for me - it seems to thrive in high temperatures.
I don't buy many full bottles these days - but I'll be buying Casbah as soon as this decant is gone.

boulouboulou
boulouboulou

It definitely exhudes a manly olfactive signature.
Reminds me the Rocabar by Hermes vibe, with slighlty different notes and approach in terms of geolocalisation, if this means something.

This was a blind buy for me, and it confirmed what i expected after those reviews and notes listed.

Very happy because i didn't own such a fragrance in my collection, it's very unique for me.

Longevity and sillage are great too, wich is a good thing. It is much powerfull than CDG Avignon for example, which is shockingly faint to me. Here you have something good but that lasts too.

Overall... 8/10

massimilianoinquieto
massimilianoinquieto

Casbah è un verde un po' piccante, erboso, aromatico e appena fumoso, Sviluppa vari tipi di incenso sulla pelle e lo trovo piu maschile, cioè lo vedo meglio su un uomo.
A giorni è molto intenso e si insinua, altri resta in sottofondo senza rumore.
Pepato,erbaceo,pungente e freddo,anche se non riesco a distinguere gran parte delle note elencate.

Cereza
Cereza

"Casbah" will be a winner for every incense lover out there - smoky, masculine, aromatic, full of power and depth. And the staying power - over 12 hours!! Excellent scent from Robert Piguet - worth a try and the money.

mysticaldeath
mysticaldeath

wonderful. not as dense or heavy for me as others have described. the potency is there, but only in the way you would rightly expect from an EDP level concentration. i think because the overall feeling is so "fresh" cool even as mentioned earlier. "incense" seems like an overly broad catagory but specifically loads of frankincense here and sweet green herbal anjelica so if those dont float your boat dont even show up. maybe a little myrhh or benzoin? the review below nails it when mentioning himalaya, ive never smelled that incense before, but the name feels very apt. in fact this everything i expected and wanted from Dzngkha, which ended up being strange and somehow sad like timbuktu, both duchofour creations

ancheno
ancheno

Is a wow incenses perfume. remember more a Gothic Church then Marrakech, but i love it. Very classic, very hard to find a similar notes.
I think only is to expensive, Euro 168,00 it's to much when you can have Cardina or Full Incense for Euro 110,00

dmckean44
dmckean44

There's a fruity note in this one not listed in the pryamid. It starts off nice but I'm not a fan of the dry down. It's not for me.

demon718
demon718

Just what I was looking for this fall ,Warm,Dark,spicy,incense,woody something out of the OUDinary ;)

tdwctdwc
tdwctdwc

The best incense perfume ever made.

The incense in this beauty "compresses" the entire composition just like a musical effect an audio engineer uses on a track to keep it as loud as possible without crossing the 0 db and eventually hurting the listener's ear. It's perfectly balanced and compressed to the max.

The fumigating incense is present from start to finish, joined by slight hints of black pepper in the beginning until the lovely angelica join in to give the smell a much needed bright slightly colorful lift while keeping the woody undertones present.

I feel that there is something in this composition that is waiting to blossom: Something earthy, "alive", ripe and addictive that seems to be constantly "moving" along the incense throughout the development. I know the nutmeg can create such effect but i'm sure there is also something else added as an "extra".

Brillant.

A must have for incense lovers.

WARNING: Do not overspray because this will fill halls and buildings for an entire day and turn them into a church. People will be asking who called a priest in to fumigate some incense, literally.

DrPerfum
DrPerfum

Excellent!. It just what i was looking for. The incense is incredible!. The best I've ever smelled.

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

Casbah opens in fact with a Polaroid picture of a casbah, bags of cinnamon, ginger, narcotic spices, sweet notes, flowers (geranium?), something "sparkling" that may be a side-note of ginger, frankincense, the smell of dusty streets, merchants, the sweat, the sun, the mysticism. Superb. Extremely fascinating, powerful, vibrant, colorful, with a cozy side of vanilla and white musk, perhaps liquorices or anise too (everytime I get this feeling it's because of patchouli), a bold mossy feel – the Mediterranean breeze, a balsamic cloud in a suk near the sea. And of course, the incense, sharp and pungent but still hiding below the initial blend. Extremely strong but with a great balance of notes, and a base that perfectly shapes and round this bag of notes, with a stout dusty base of tobacco leaves, perhaps oak moss and patchouli too. The blend slowly softens, becoming sweeter, more cloudy, calmer, balmy, settling on a mossy/hay/chypre accord somehow close to Corticchiato's style, and a majestic incense fog arises – until now you just got a subtle note of olibanum stuffed in a bag of spices, now "the market has closed" and it's time for the ritual. The incense accord is beautiful, spicy, rich, balsamic, vibrant, evocative, with "something" mellow and aromatic, sparkling like hot gold amber, at the same time bold but delicate. It just "arises" until you realise you are surrounded by incense. The evolution is perfect. A dry, aromatic, half-mossy half-liturgic elegance, a superb trip to the mysteries of the Mediterranean sea, rich in unpredictable and elusive nuances. The incense is just brilliantly crafted in a diamond of spices, balsamic-medicinal notes, cloves, dusty tobacco leaves, subtle floral notes. Extremely fascinating, distinctive, with a monster persistence. A Byzantine majesty and a must try for all incense lovers.

Dr Benway
Dr Benway

This will be my next purchase. I bought some Avignon by CdG but this blows it out of the water. Amazing scent but extremely heavy on the frankincense and will definitely not be everyone's cup of tea.

However if you want to smell like a funeral on an Autumn day (I do!!) then this is the one for you.

joe70062
joe70062

Received my sample just now. The first hit smells astrigent, like rubbing alcohol. But that disapears to woodsy, vetiver, and leather(?). It is wonderful. Very very strong. Not completely unlike Avignon, but not the same. I think I may have to invest in the bottle. It is quite lovely.

Waltzing Matilda
Waltzing Matilda

A big thank you to Ambience for the generous sample. Casbah so reminds me of the smoky incense in the thurible that the priest waves over the congregation during special masses.

I was in a store today and the SA remarked that he could smell smoke, but in a good way. I held out my wrist and he said that was what he was smelling. It is totally unisex and obviously has good staying power and silage.

I'm not in love with Casbah, and within the realms of spicy orientals, I prefer Kenzo Jungle l'Elephant. I find it to be sweeter and more intriguing.

Marciu
Marciu

Casbah reminds me (like nothing else actually) of the smell of the church inside. It's not insence per se, I'd say that it's a smell of the old church made of wood. It surely is soaked with incense, but mostly I feel very old wood.
It's also the most ashy fragrance that I know.

ParfumFetiche
ParfumFetiche

This review is based on a decant. Upon spraying, it immediately reminds me of Incense Avignon but with prominent nutmeg added. It has above average projection and good longevity on my skin.

andregooren
andregooren

Casbah is first a foremost an incense-based fragrance. It is a coherent offering but feels a bit heavy-handed in its use of some powerful woody ambers in the base that only serve to hobble the fragrance; it is ultimately so densely packed that instead of floating effortlessly through the air, it creeps in like a dense fog and hovers relentlessly for hours on end.

If you're looking for incense, try any one of the offerings from the Comme des Garçons Incense Series (Ouarzazate and Jaisalmer are closest in intent).

2.2/5.0

MARFUOFFICIAL
MARFUOFFICIAL

Church Incense parfume I like much great longevity on my skin 15-18 hours.

Q80
Q80

i've tried this perfume on my Wrist, the first spray shouts out attraction... it screams "get me, I'm all yours"..... then for exactly 3 minutes i got detached from it but it kept whispering "u won't get away that easy, u'll come back crawling" ... i left it then it turned into something quite normal.

so i gave it another try & applied few more sprays & to be specific i applied on the same first spot 2 more sprays and left it for around an hour. i couldn't resist it. it is spicy, peppery but in a sane way, worm but peppery and i may sense tobacco the earthy type and it's a hint yes and not the WHOLE tobacco, and cedar yes i smell Cedar, some nutmeg maybe, but it is Greeny with pepper & some spices. a pleasant but i prefer that you try it first before getting it cause in some way i felt it is a common perfume but good to wear. it is masculine.

Ambience
Ambience

Bottled poetry.. This is transcendental, ethereal, evokes a sense of mystery and depth.. Takes one to another realm.. Truly magical :)

Brave stuff! Full to the brim with spices, I thought I was going to love this one unconditionally but sadly I don't.
It puts me in mind of a dry, sandy, beige colour landscape because of the association perhaps? I don't know why it kind of reminds me of sandpaper not the smell as such but it just creates a sensory, olfactory texture...if that's not too pretentious a comment?
It's a pungent opening for me quite peppery which I usually like but not here as it's a little sneezey.
The spices are hard and rough at first and as it dries down it starts to produce a really lovely incense vibe.
I kinda love this fragrance but I couldn't wear it myself.
Although this is a 100% straight down the middle unisex, I personally get a more of a feminine feel from it... like something a belly dancer would wear. It's certainly not because this is light or breezy it's pretty hardcore to be honest and far spicier and smokier than CDG series 3 Avignon to which I've seen some comparisons.
My verdict is that this is a cracking fragrance...just not for me.
I would recommend anyone who likes orientals or spicy, incense fragrances to try this one as it's very interesting.

Jillmcshaw1
Jillmcshaw1

Wow! This is my first scrubber!!! Initial blast is a nose full of pepper and vetiver. There is something very industrial strength cleaning product about,that is the real turn off. I was hoping this would be RP's play on a vetiver scent, what with the tobacco note, and maybe a little powdery note from the orris root I was thinking it would be more along the lines of Sycamore. The tobacco is definitely hidden under all the pepper. I couldn't even get the husband to try it, I thought it might smell better on him, but he ran away shielding his face from the odor.

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

This was an interesting fragrance. It came on very strong and spicy(which I appreciate), then appeared to fade away around the four-hour mark. However, around 8-10 hours it came back even stronger but with more vetiver and a woody accord. It seems to respond very well to body temperature. I would love it, if not for the temporary fading, but still I do want to add Casbah to my fragrance collection, due to its excellent and authentic Moroccan aroma.

Shorokh
Shorokh

Astonishingly reminds me of Serge Lutens` Noire. But I vote for Lutens only for personal reasons... my brother was called Serge...

karamia
karamia

OMG I soooo want this fragrance. Out of my price range and my partner, well, he hates it. Such a shame as I can't think of one I desire more. Sigh...

juicejones
juicejones

Stunning! Tried this today for the first time. We are having a gentle shower from the monsoon. Took a dip in the pool and Casbah combined with the creosote smell that envelops the desert after a rain, has me in a relaxed stupor. I love this fragrance!

Udaria
Udaria

I find nothing thrilling about that smell. Having just started the oud trail, I am more in favor of roses plus oud blends. Not wanting to embark on a long negative review, I will just leave it there. Too much dust, too much tobacco.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

This is a powerful fragrance; one drop, quite literally, lasted 6 hours and was strong enough to actually have a light sillage.

First impression was that it reminded me quite a bit of Casbah by Florescent in its overall notes. Of course, the Florescent version is between and eau de cologne and an eau de toilette, so remains much lighter and fades much quicker. Robert Piquet has made a wonderful, lush, deep oriental that not only brings you the spicy notes of the casbah, but goes beyond and brings the wearer into the 1001 nights - a magic that takes you into the middle east, with a heavy, dense fragrance.

While I quite enjoyed the experience that accompanied wearing this, I think my sample will be enough to wear several times, given the olfactory strength of this fragrance.

Yamba1
Yamba1

Casbah conveys the smell of an ancient fortress. It is initially harsh, dry and confusing,, somewhat like an authentic casbah. The spices and tobacco swirl around for the first two hours and eventually settle to reveal the vetiver and cedar which produces a scent so vivid, you can almost taste the dust and smell the spices from the local bazaar. Well done Aurelien Guichard. This has truly captured the middle east!

mjc17601
mjc17601

Tried all five of the new line from Robert Piguet at Bergdorf Goodman's, on May 5. This was the one I decided to buy, although Mademoiselle Piguet came very close.
Like many of Robert Piguet fragrances, it can't be missed! I enjoy dark, warm, deep, spicy fragrances and this had everything I wanted. This is a fragrance that lets people know, you have arrived. This is not for the woman who wants to hide and just fit in. Wonderful!

querelle
querelle

Lush!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Robert Piguet Casbah fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Robert Piguet Casbah, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Casbah by Robert Piguet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Casbah by Robert Piguet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.