Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Gardenia Robert Piguet for women
dislike

yellow floral
Gardenia Robert Piguet for women Pictures

The rich collection by Robert Piguet provides another beautiful fragrance characterized by feminine floral notes which obtain a strong character from leather and cashmeran notes. Gardenia de Robert Piguet will enchant us with its charm!

"Gardénia de Robert Piguet beguiles with deep allure. The raw scent of gardenia essence ebbs with nuances of lily and ylang ylang for a hypnotic beginning. The scent draws deeper to the core of the exquisite white flower as Madagascar vanilla sensualises and rounds the heart. Finally, black leather, cashmeran and softly spiced woods lead the fragrance to an unwavering denouement. Like a first kiss, Gardénia de Robert Piguet leaves a profound memory—unique and silent but filled with passion."

The new fragrance of the collection Gardenia de Robert Piguet succeeds last year’s editions Alameda, Knightsbridge, Rose Perfection and Bois Bleu available in a 100 ml EDP flacon. Gardenia was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

Ylang-Ylang Lily Gardenia

Madagascar Vanilla

Leather Cashmeran Woodsy Notes

Jour d’Hermes Gardenia

Gardenia Fragrance Reviews

gtabasso
gtabasso

This is ugly. It's less about gardenia and more about some bandaid mess. It goes on very green with a bit of vanilla, a bit of gardenia and a touch of sweetness. Then it dries down into medical adhesive or antibiotic ointment.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Gardenia by Robert Piguet smells like spicy banana leaves and I mean that as a compliment because this is a gorgeous fragrance! I get a lot of cashmeran in the opening, some spicy ylang-ylang, and a crisp lily that has a fresh cut green vibe to it that slowly mellows to a creamy gardenia. I love wearing this fragrance because it has such a “happy” scent to it; I find it very up-lifting. As someone who is a gardenia lover and having a lot of gardenia fragrances in my collection, this is without a doubt one of the most unique!

Angelica 000
Angelica 000

This is perfect for me. I never considered Gardenia to be a "one note" flower, so the subtle inclusion of Lily, Ylang-Ylang & Vanilla hits just the right pitch, smoothed by the leather not toughened.
I have the huge "Magnifica" all through the garden & find it a very close match.A delightful find.

dodacon
dodacon

More abstract than expected - there is something in it more truly garden flower than most perfumes provide, but it is not big oily gardenia, lovely as that is in nature (and unobtainable in perfume.) Apparently, the only "leather" note I recognize, as in old Chanel CUIR DE RUSSIE, or old Balmain JOLIE MADAME, has been outlawed by the SCCS, and nothing smells like leather to me anymore. The morning-after traces of GARDENIA on clothes are very good, with no suggestion of department store perfume aisle or laundry products.

kanashimiblue
kanashimiblue

A spicy lily - wood - vanilla. It's a gourmand take on the gardenia flower, for those who don't like gardenia or white florals. It's comforting rather than sensual.

becuille
becuille

This is a very pretty, ultra feminine fragrance. It might not satisfy the gardenia purist though. I find that although I really like gardenia, it can often be very indolic, which my skin doesn't wear well. This one is a lot more restrained and puts more focus on the lily and ylang ylang. It's not the soliflore the name would suggest.

This is a beautifully creamy floral with enough vanilla to soften the tartness of the white flowers, but not so much as too veer towards gourmand.

Someone mentioned bridal perfume, and I completely agree. If you wanted one perfume to sum up what a bridal perfume is like, it would be this one.

The only thing I don't like about this is an underlying whiff of burnt butter. But then, I'm not a tuberose fan, which also gives that impression to me, and gardenia and tuberose do share qualities.

The spiced woods in the dry down are lovely and very well done. Can't say I get the leather on me at all.

This is a great go-to perfume for easy, breezy day wear, weddings and spring.

Moderate sillage and I get around 7 hours longevity from two sprays.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

Salty and too much smelling of dirty feet and salami.

Just not working with my skin?

I wanted to love this but it makes me sick!

So sorry :-(

Aurelien Guichard's creations (I looked them up) are not on my olfactory wavelength. I don't like any of his creations. That explains why.

Having said that, I appreciate his attempt to create something daringly new. I am sure he has an army of followers and that is great.

SAKE
SAKE

Une Gardenia cremeuse, riche en douceur. Ce n'est pas aucune touche vegetale, verte ... c'est une gardenia comme des voiles de cashmire (c'est grace a la vanille). Tres feminine ...
Sur ma peau longevite c'est 5-6 heures.

spidola
spidola

Gardenia is beautiful floral. It’s a kind of scent you cannot “not like”. It’s tender, sweet, elegant, sunny… It’s a bridal fragrance… But the main note is not Gardenia, it’s Lily with Ylang-ylang and with touch of vanilla. It doesn’t remind me of other gardenia fragrances I’ve tried, but it recalls from my olfactory memory one perfume that I had 15 years ago – Dolce&Gabbana Feminine, which composition is also built around lily, ylang and woods…Feminine is more musky and aquatic and, Gardenia more creamy, but there is some similarity, otherwise I wouldn’t been able to remember it. So, for conclusion – it’s nice, but not phenomenal. My favorite gardenia is still Isabey Gardenia, favorite lily is Un Lys and favorite ylang is APOM.

Longevity 4 hours

massimilianoinquieto
massimilianoinquieto

Non sento la gardenia, mi ricorda l'odore di banana, con qualcosa di frizzante attorno.

Gardeniawhore
Gardeniawhore

Gardenia? Where? This goes on like pale sambuca, quickly fades to baby powder, then vanishes. What a disappointment! Fracas smells infinitely better and more like a gardenia - the vintage, that is.

Madge101
Madge101

Stunning, beautiful, magnificent. An absolutely gorgeous take on gardenia. Pure class. The woods and leather take this gardenia to a dark place, and that's only a good thing.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Robert Piguet Gardenia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Robert Piguet Gardenia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gardenia by Robert Piguet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gardenia by Robert Piguet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay