Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Jeunesse Robert Piguet for women

Jeunesse Robert Piguet for women
dislike

The French perfume house Robert Piguet introduced the new collection intended for the Asian market—"The Pacific Collection de Robert Piguet." It consists of three fragrances inspired by symbolic plants of China—Blossom, Chai and Jeunesse.

"With Jeunesse, Robert Piguet offers a lighthearted and vivacious fragrance that is as elegant as it is tempting. Mouthwatering like a raspberry macaron and flirty like a silk summer dress, Jeneusse charms with its alluring sweetness." Jenuesse ("Youth") is a fresh fruity floral fragrance built on the contrast of sweet (raspberry) and sour (pomegranate) notes. It is joyful and the most intense of all three in the collection.

Available as 100 ml EDP. Jeunesse was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

Black Currant Raspberry Macarons

Pomegranate Floral Notes

Musk

Forbidden Euphoria

Jeunesse Fragrance Reviews

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

Save your money and buy Forbidden Euphoria instead. They are almost identical. And, truth be told, Calvin Klein did it first.

eye_coulle
eye_coulle

i can smell nothing but cheap soap here
very disappointing

culbia
culbia

I`m surprised at the amount of poor reviews. I find it very fresh and upbeat - it`s my weekend fragrance, that I wear with jeans and little makeup. It makes me feel younger, light and uncomplicated.

daniellemirete
daniellemirete

I was hoping this would be a tastefully done fruity fragrance and what I found was some sort of unfinished bitter unripened fruit project. Although I do like the smell of it, I don't like it as a perfume... Unless I can find something to layer it with. I think it is far too bitter and bland-smelling. A good metaphor for how I feel about this purchase is: getting ready to bite into a juicy raspberry but discovering that it's totally not ripe yet.

If this was a candle, laundry, cleanser or room spray scent I would be very happy.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

A sugary musky scent, with nondescript woody undertones; it does smell like a shower gel, indeed. This one reminds me of I Profumi di Firenze Mora Selvatica, except Mora Selvatica is smoother, muskier and does not smells like a shower gel. I'm definitely going to pass on this one, although I see how this scent might be appealing to someone who likes fresh fruity musks.

Update: on top of everything, it has the worst lasting power! :(

CitrusHead
CitrusHead

Lots of raspberry & macaron sweetness then the pomegranate shows up along with gentle flowers. I barely notice the musk so it must be very lightly done. This feels like a young girl's fragrance although much better done than the celebrity versions. It's all done with a light & elegant touch. I spilled my sample bottle on my bathroom countertop & the room was filled with a pretty raspberry macaron scent. I bake my own macaron & that is what they smell like! This has a moderate sillage & lasts less than 3 hours on my skin.

While I like this fragrance, it's not my style and I don't think I'm the age group for it. But if I had a tween/teenager, I wouldn't mind if she wore this. I think I would have loved this as a young girl.

rosecat
rosecat

Do not like this unfortunately. So on my skin it smells very synthetic and sharp, something i was not expecting from this house. Definitely sour fruity pomegranate and musk seem the most dominate notes, slightly sweet & juicy, but not well done to be outstanding. I do not get strong raspberry or currants, they seem to be sitting quietly in the background. Only In the dry down its like a raspberry macaroon with artificial sweetener. Try before buy! Reminds me of a number of generic sour sweet berry fragrances already on the market.

Absolument
Absolument

I smell first a very nice grapefruit scent in the opening.

Then I smell a mix of blackcurrant and mango.

I find this composition to be well appointed with the name of the perfume "jeunesse", which means "youth". I could imagine a more mature woman, still young at heart wearing it in the summer.

rogson
rogson

Of the three scents in the Pacific Collection I like this one the most. It actually has some lasting power and sillage, where the other two do not. The opening is a bit synthetic but settles down to a very pleasant berry musky rosy floral scent. I really like the drydown. I don't notice any coconut macaroon note as others have. I think that would ruin this for me. I also don't see this as a particularly "young" fragrance. The opening could be interpreted as being a bit juvenile but I think it quickly moves into a rich maybe not quite sophisticated scent but at least a "grown-up" fragrance none the less.

maltatude
maltatude

This is a pretty, sweet, fruity berry scent. I get the raspberry note later, in the beginning I smell more blackcurrant leaf. I think its very likeable.

Well for some of us who find most Piguet fragrances unwearable, this is a lovely change!! I appreciate the quality and distinctive qualities of the brand, but some of Piguet creations are suffocating to my nose, Jeunesse is drizzling with the most authentic raspberry smell I have encountered, high quality, not very sweet, just real raspberry scent ...the musk isn't very far either, this is definitely a Piguet I would wear!!

mjc17601
mjc17601

While I love most of Robert Piguet's fragrances, I am not a fan of Jeunesse. It is to fruity and does not develop any depth in my opinion. Oh well, there are many more in the Robet Piguet's family of fragrances for me to choose.

kl99
kl99

I do not understand why to ruin such exclusive brand with such cheap fragrances.

This is pure fruity bathfoam/shower gel/ deodorant, you can find in every supermarket. In fashion expecially in the 90s.
Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!!
A true scandal. A loss of creativity.

It smells and "taste" also like those marshmallows that you find in black or red, made with praline on done to imitate blackberries and raspberries, you can find into Cinema's sweet corners.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Robert Piguet Jeunesse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Robert Piguet Jeunesse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jeunesse by Robert Piguet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jeunesse by Robert Piguet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay