Designers » R S » Leather « Groups

Knightsbridge Robert Piguet for women and men

Knightsbridge Robert Piguet for women and men
dislike

leather
Knightsbridge Robert Piguet for women and men Pictures Knightsbridge Robert Piguet for women and men Pictures

“In tribute to Harrods of London, Robert Piguet has created an exclusive new fragrance. Composed of some of the most expensive fine fragrance elements, Knightsbridge de Robert Piguet is sure to dazzle wearers with its opulent presence.

The perfume opens with creamy notes of nutmeg and rose before a sumptuous heart of sandalwood and orris transitions into a rich base of leather and tonka bean” — press release of the brand. Knightsbridge was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

Nutmeg Rose

Sandalwood Orris

Leather Tonka Bean

Habanita Eau de Parfum

Knightsbridge Fragrance Reviews

mrsg34
mrsg34

Stunning! It's creamy iris ,woody, rosy but not too much, a touch animalic and a really pleasurable wear. It's vintage with a modern twist, unisex and certainly full bottle worthy, love it.

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - tonka & vanilla cognac on a thick rose jam fragrant coaster.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the colder months, day or night.

Projection - I did get noticed, it garners compliments.

Longevity - I get 24hrs consistently.

#8

chorando
chorando

To my nose Knightsbridge is a celebration of Orris, Tonka and Sandalwood. On application I get a distinct chocolate note that gradually reveals the buttery qualities of the orris and a very smooth Sandalwood. I don't get any Rose at all and if there is leather here it very light and more a suede than leather. From start to finish this is smooth, warming and incredibly moreish, almost gourmand.

Knightsbridge is beautiful and comforting, wrapping the wearer in a blanket of what seems like soft balsamic notes, that while tenacious rock gently. The Tonka has a superb vanilla aspect with very soft almond notes that give the impression of baked goods such as Madeleines mixed with Dragees. The sweetness is subtle but ever present. It took me a good few wearings to actually appreciate and fall in love with Knightsbridge, but when I did I fell in love completely. The longevity is about 6 to 7 hours on my skin and the silage respectable but not in your face. For lovers of Orris and Tonka this is well worth seeking out. Superb creation by Aurélien Guichard.

marco67
marco67

I was in London for holidays last summer, passed-by Harrod`s in the morning, went in and asked for two sprays of Knightsbridge: at first I felt owerwhelmed by the rose and thought "hmm, this is too feminine for me...". Went hanging around all day, smelled my wrist all the time and the drydown was sooo pleasant: when the boost of the rose fades what remains on your skin is one of the most delicate and elegant scents I could try. Guess what? I passed-by again in the evening and I got my bottle! Now it`s part of my top-10 rotation and nobody smells like me when I wear it...

Madge101
Madge101

Bought this blind as decided to take the risk. I'd only done this once before with 'Bandit' and regretted it. Thankfully I can say that's not the case with this beauty. Absolutely stunning. Has a really classic yet modern feel to it. The rose is prominent at the start with a warm spicy background. It develops into a warm, balmy concoction that pleases my nose. Surprisingly it's mildly reminiscent of 'Calypso' but much more rich and slightly more masculine. I'm a man who is more than happy to wear a 'woman's' perfume(I hate the labels, if it smells nice I say wear it), but with this I feel there is finally a woody, balmy floral that most men could wear. Very happy with this one. Of all my RP fragrances, fracas remains No.1 with Visa a close second, and Knightsbridge has definitely become No.3.

fazalcheema
fazalcheema

it is Harrods exclusive and has been called by a leading perfume critic as the best fragrance so far this year...even before you spray first time out of the bottle, the strong aroma can be detected through spray nozzle and most of you may have noticed new bottles rarely give off whiff unless they have been sprayed at least one...i am almost tempted to think the concentration is more than 15 percent....this fragrance has the soul of other Piguet's fragrances such as the creamy accord of Baghari, rose accord from Rose Perfection, Woody accord of Futur, and Animalic accord of Bandit

I have had the opportunity to wear it for a while and one note that is particularly noticeable is Iris and it is the closest to the iris accord in dior homme of any fragrance i have smelled so far..but there is a twist..the iris in Dior Homme is sparkling whereas it is resinous in Knightsbridge

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Robert Piguet Knightsbridge fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Robert Piguet Knightsbridge, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Knightsbridge by Robert Piguet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Knightsbridge by Robert Piguet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Noir de Noir Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Tauer Perfumes PHI Une Rose de Kandahar Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Roja Dove Enigma Pour Homme Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Tom Ford Oud Wood Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood By Kilian Back to Black Amouage Fate for Women Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Amouage Jubilation for Men Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'Ete Christian Dior Ambre Nuit Guerlain Encens Mythique D'Orient Nasomatto Black Afgano