Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Mademoiselle Piguet Robert Piguet for women

Mademoiselle Piguet Robert Piguet for women
dislike

Mademoiselle Piguet Robert Piguet for women Pictures Mademoiselle Piguet Robert Piguet for women Pictures

“With Mademoiselle Piguet, Robert Piguet Parfums has chosen to pay tribute to both the romantic and sensual associations of orange blossom.Composed of elegant orange flower complimented by almond and apricot tones, this alluring fragrance also features notes of bright bergamot and sensuous tonka bean” — press release of the brand. Mademoiselle Piguet was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

Bergamot Almond Apricot

Orange Blossom

Tonka Bean

Dilmun

Mademoiselle Piguet Fragrance Reviews

gelo999
gelo999

This fragrance of Piguet is drawn on a flower of ahazar quite realistic and natural.

The bergamot opens this agreement in a fresh, luminous way as if the day was bright and sunny, there already appear notes of orange blossom, from the very beginning, this beginning is a nebulous, narcotic and this causes this fragrance to expand, Is a very fresh white floral. It's like when you pass near an orange tree in bloom and its aroma calls you to approach you to smell it. The fruity note of peach from behind assembles very well this arrangement of white flowers embodying sweetness, it also adds spongyness and a soft and feminine background character, from here the white flowers are gaining ground and they are becoming more patented, just as When you bring your nose to an orange blossom and pull it up, there are green and aquatic facets, like sap that runs along this stem and it feels there, crisp, fresh, like drops of dew that fall on the stem and you can perceive it This olfactory path of aroma soliflore.

The drying of tonka more seems vanilla because of the sweetness it brings to the mixture and would have combined with a little musk to set and melts well in the skin.

The arrangement seems simple, but it is very blunt and overwhelming, it is well done and keeps you enjoying the fragrance all the time.

Very good duration with moderate projection that makes it great for the day and also "why not" I find a certain unisex character

I liked it a lot.

Rating: 8

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Mademoiselle is an orange blossom / neroli scent. It isn't sweet but it isn't green either. Tonka keeps it from being too fresh . I cannot smell any bergamote which usually means freshness to me. I cannot smell any powder or bitterness like in Prada orange either ... I am not sure this is a good thing, Orange blossom and tonka here give the impression of something creamy and very classy. It's definitely high quality, even though a bit more complex than I like my florals. For florals I prefer soliflores and nature like scents .
Still beautiful and ladylike. The bottle is black , typical Piguet. Recommended to white floral lovers, it's beautiful and elegant, quite mature, not exactly mademoiselle . Unless you compare it to auntie Fracas .

Perfumeaddict777
Perfumeaddict777

This is a masterpiece! I love orange flower and am now obsessed with this! Omg! Juicy delicious oranges, apricots, pepper, and almonds! Sweet but fresh. It smells alot like anathousla white tuberose but this is fresher. It smells sophisticated and yummy. The oranges pair up with the apricot giving this a warm intoxicating quality. After hours of oranges it dries down to a slightly soapy slightly powdered almond. Sillage is great on my skin and longevity is at least 6 hours. Im in love ;) Thank you smellagent for the sample!!

shushkin
shushkin

What an intriguing floral. On the opening it is intensely neroli. So much so that I thought there was pepper present! That thankfully wains quickly and then the bergamot and tonka are very evident. The osmanthus is just about detectable but I would have liked much more of it. This is no sweet mainstream floral but a fresh sophisticated one. The neroli, almonds and tonka combine to almost smell like cacao powder on me. Tonka is quite a warm sweet note and it softens and rounds out the potentially harsh neroli beautifully. It almost smells like my favourite Indian dessert kulphi with the almond note. The sillage and the longevity are moderate. The more I wear it the more I love it.

lilymorena
lilymorena

Jekyll and Hyde scent. Love and hate. Wow and Mehhh. After 10 minutes an annoying note pops up and this is the same note as in all Issey Parfums. I hate the note but I can't tell which note this might be. Try before you buy it.

LLB_addict
LLB_addict

I cannot wait for the dry down......initial spray was horrendous on my skin. Yet within 15 minutes it has changed 3 times; getting a little better. My skin LOVES orange blossom, but this opening is SO sharp. I will give it a bit, and, if it stays screechy, I will scrub scrub scrub. Very odd...

miracleborgtech
miracleborgtech

Bursting with glorious sunny orange blossoms, slightly flavored with apricot and almond! Add a dash of bergamot and lime, and this perfume is delicious. Not too sweet, not too tart. I love Luten's Fleurs d'Oranger and Jo Malone's Orange Blossom. Both are gorgeous variants on orange blossom scents. Mademoiselle Piguet gives me another, with excellent sillage and longevity!

smellagent

UPDATE: I HAVE BEEN WEARING THIS FOR DAYS. CAN'T STOP. I GUESS ONE OF THE REASONS IS THAT I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT OSMANTHUS FRAG. AND THIS HAS COME CLOSEST IN SPIRIT TO THAT. I HAVE 8 OSMANTHUS BUSHES/TREES IN MY YARD AND I WANT TO SMELL LIKE THEM WHEN THEY BLOOM AND ALTHOUGH THIS HAS NO OSMANTHUS NOTE THERE IS SOMETHING THERE MAYBE THE APRICOT AND ORANGE BLOSSOM. LOVE LOVE LOVE

smellagent

I love this on my skin. It is lovely. This is the first Robert Piguet frag that I've owned. Now I want to try others. It's delicate and unique. I've never had problems with too many frags going salty or sour or weird on my skin. I did however buy a fragrance primer for just that and I use it sometimes especially in hot humid weather when I get a little unwanted notes popping up. I have been stopped twice by men asking me what I was wearing so they could buy for whoever.

Cereza
Cereza

In MADEMOISELLE by Piguet there is something awful on my skin, so I can't stand it. It started delightful and I do love some neroli, but then something happens. MADEMOISELLE has this weird feeling of salty/aquatic undertones that just completely ruins the scent for me. And unfortunately it is not the first time this happens and yet I can't put my finger on what combination of notes is the reason this happens.

So, if in any case you do have a history of saltiness ruining a scent for you - approach MADEMOISELLE with caution.

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

Very interesting, Orange Blossom , almond, apricot , bergamot to bend it all. Now that sound straight out of Provence , Mediterranean ! Definitely going to hunt this one, finally an Orange Blossom without jasmin or a white flower parade !
Thanks for your tip rosecat !

Edit Update : Thanks to Rosecat , I had the privilege to try this mesmerising fragrance . It is a masterpiece ! I am in love and is on my top 5 without a doubt ! That what I call classy , blossomy with such warm depth .

rosecat
rosecat

Beautiful deliciously sweet honeyed Orange Blossoms in full bloom! Stunning!!! I love this so much, must get a bottle asap. If your an Orange Blossom fan, please do try this, it is so sweet its like honey has been added for good measure. I find this is incredibly strong & long lasting, which is also a huge plus. There are so many Orange Blossom perfumes out there of course, this would be comparable to "sweet redemption" more so, but not like 4711 for example

nickijoon
nickijoon

Got a sample of this. Love the warm powdery scent with subtle peach undertone. Starts off a bit chemical but warms up quickly. Agree with others that it could be classidied as a milky tuberose.

I think it would be good if layered with something else. Its good, but ever so slightly off on its own. Not sure I would purchase, but definitely considering

itunu
itunu

I'm not a fan of orange (neroli, petitgrain) but this perfume smells of orange blossom absolute so is not orangey but floral instead. Intoxicating, indolic, mesmorizing with hints of jasmine and tuberose. Addictive stuff.

juicejones
juicejones

Not for me, this one! Something sweet and cloying and artificial IMHO. Even if I am not fond of a fragrance, I usually give it time for both of us to calm down. Couldn't this time. A scrubber.

clover.chen
clover.chen

finally got a chance to try this today and i was not disappointed. on my skin, at first it smells very green and bit fruity. not that interesting, but a smell i like. than quickly the green grassy goes away and the fruity really kicks in with a soft floral. this is the part where it smells a lot of l'ombre from diptyque, a scent i love on paper and in the air but horrible on my skin. but behind fruit floral, i can smell a very distinct mung bean note. i dont think this fragrance have mung bean as an ingredient, (actually it would be very interesting to incorporate this into a perfume, someday) but whatever the notes it is that bang together to create this mung bean smell truly taken me by surprise. since the ingredients are so minimal, i can only assume it is the combination of tonka bean and orange blossom. obviously because i dont smell mung bean in fragrances often or at all. many non-asians probably would not know what green bean smells like, but this particular one from mademoiselle piguet is more of a processed mung bean dessert/ice cream, rather than raw uncooked green bean. it has a milky sweetness to it. because i grew up eating a lot of green bean related desserts, so this is a very comforting and innocent scent to me. definitely unique to my nose because i would never thought i would smell this kind of mixture in a perfume. but now that i have, i have to say this is my favorite robert piguet scent. though i like fracas (which is way way way too popular) and dogulas hannant (similar to fracas but less known), i would say mademoiselle piguet is the winner for me. an unique scent that i hope wont go mainstream anytime soon.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

This will definitely not be on my buy list; the sniff test seemed OK at best, but on my skin it was terrible. An overly sweet, overwhelming floral that had a very synthetic tone. The fragrance never really varied and I got none of the tonka or any other tones. Did not work for me.

maen
maen

The fragrance starts with a soft greeny bergamot, and little by little comes out the special orange blossom mixed with fresh apricot, the tonka bean makes it a very very sensual drydown.
Supposed to be almond, but is not obvious to me... Will be a very light note.

The scent is very french and feminine. Has a romantic air, classy with modern view.

Is a spring floral, but wearable all year.

Very long lasting and noticeable.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Robert Piguet Mademoiselle Piguet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Robert Piguet Mademoiselle Piguet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mademoiselle Piguet by Robert Piguet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mademoiselle Piguet by Robert Piguet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.