Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Oud Delice Robert Piguet for women and men
dislike

honey
oud

Robert Piguet launches two fragrances inspired by oud as successors to Oud edition from 2012. Oud Divin and Oud Delice have been available since June 2015 and they enriched the collection with their rich oriental-woody compositions.

Oud Delice is a fragrance created of irresistible ingredients, according to the brand. The composition opens with rich, warm and tame honey flavors from Provence, enriched with caramelized amber, oud, patchouli and Haitian vetiver. The fragrance can be obtained as 100 ml Eau de Parfum The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

Honey

infernofromoccultdiary

Horrible! Without sense!

Calvini
Calvini

This is rather gross... A synthetically thick & sweet "thing" that could've been sold for $30.
Worse than some of the bad ones from Montale and many Arabian cheapos; this puts Robert Piguet to a new low (Sorry I already don't like the house too much, as nothing they offer are refined/well-blended or natural smelling).

I've never been a fan of oud nor amber, nonetheless I found this one heavenly! I should add up that I love honey, vetiver and the right amount of patchouli. So, that's it!
After trying so many perfumes by RP, I realized that this one is my favorite (Visa 2007) being a close competitive.
Oud delice is woody, gourmand, sensual and in my opinion feminine. It reminds me of sensuous, So I can hardly imagine it on a man, even though to be more precise it would not bother me.
I thought I smelt something fruity too, not the kind of citrus, but something juicy. But I guess I guessed wrong because of sweet notes.
I recommend oud delice to everybody who likes warm, mild, relaxing sensual scents.

rooa
rooa

A seductive and mysterious fragrance.

Mr Cornells
Mr Cornells

More of patchouli-based cologne than oud! Another curious product for my "Oud 2015 Collection"!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Robert Piguet Oud Delice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Robert Piguet Oud Delice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oud Delice by Robert Piguet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oud Delice by Robert Piguet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Valentino Valentino Uomo Serge Lutens Chergui Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Eau de Parfum By Kilian Back to Black Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest Creed Royal Oud Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Robert Piguet Fracas Creed Silver Mountain Water Tom Ford Noir de Noir Christian Dior Dior Homme Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Creed Aventus Amouage Memoir Woman Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense By Kilian Vodka on the Rocks Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Creed Spice and Wood